First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HOME OWNER

Frankfort, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2012
This company is a complete rip off. they came out and charged me for two hours and only worked 45 mins. I had other work that needed to be done. Called the office a week late with a problem and the lady in the office said they would call me back and they never did.
Slamm

Frankfort, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2012
HOME OWNER wrote:
This company is a complete rip off. they came out and charged me for two hours and only worked 45 mins. I had other work that needed to be done. Called the office a week late with a problem and the lady in the office said they would call me back and they never did.
You're not the first one I have heard complain about them. I myself used them once. I felt I was way overcharged for what was done. I won't call them again.
Herbert

Frankfort, KY

#3 Nov 2, 2012
HEY HEY NOW! Dont be bashin me like some hateful girl that claims its mines! My guys doin good work at good prieses. Theys always wontin sumthin fer nuttin. So what if I get assistance? You dont know me! Mike can do it! We aint got no moe theives up in hear so dont even start at.! I have never, I MEAN NEVER expected my boys to do any job I dont do. I will personnaly cum clean out any mans pipes!
Pat

Frankfort, KY

#4 Nov 2, 2012
I hope that you do plumbing better than you spell.
junkman

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2012
no wonder there business is so bad.omg they dont know how to read the instructions..i will get the word out to to all the good people of frankfort
not to use the morons plumbing.....oh thats monroe
same difference
Be Careful

Frankfort, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2012
Slamm wrote:
<quoted text>You're not the first one I have heard complain about them. I myself used them once. I felt I was way overcharged for what was done. I won't call them again.
Run, do not walk from that place.
Death

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2012
junkman wrote:
no wonder there business is so bad.omg they dont know how to read the instructions..i will get the word out to to all the good people of frankfort
not to use the morons plumbing.....oh thats monroe
same difference
Now is not the time to trash the Monroe family. They just lost a son. Give them sometime to grieve.
You would expect some peace and quite at the death of your youngest child.
Pam & Charles
Get real

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2012
They have done a great deal of work at my house and was very pleased with it. Very honest and fair.
my opinion

Frankfort, KY

#9 Nov 3, 2012
If you think they are expensive then you will not want to hire Whitehead and Hancock. Now they are nothing but crooks. I mean crooks. The best plumbers were 21st Century but after the owner died, the wife just let the business go down.
Duh

Dallas, TX

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Their son lol was a matter of time before someone did him in. I mean come on in and out of jail, drugs, and being a pedafiler.
Death

United States

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Duh wrote:
Their son lol was a matter of time before someone did him in. I mean come on in and out of jail, drugs, and being a pedafiler.
When did the case (between him and the child) go to court?
Death

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Herbert wrote:
HEY HEY NOW! Dont be bashin me like some hateful girl that claims its mines! My guys doin good work at good prieses. Theys always wontin sumthin fer nuttin. So what if I get assistance? You dont know me! Mike can do it! We aint got no moe theives up in hear so dont even start at.! I have never, I MEAN NEVER expected my boys to do any job I dont do. I will personnaly cum clean out any mans pipes!
And, you my dear are not Herbert.
Another fine job

Frankfort, KY

#13 Dec 7, 2012
They fixed a pipe at my house yesterday, last night it broke and water went everywhere! Coit has been here all day drying carpet. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY-HERBERT MONROE IS A CROOK, HIS WORKERS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!!
Another fine job

Frankfort, KY

#14 Dec 7, 2012
my opinion wrote:
If you think they are expensive then you will not want to hire Whitehead and Hancock. Now they are nothing but crooks. I mean crooks. The best plumbers were 21st Century but after the owner died, the wife just let the business go down.
Next Generation is good and seem honest.
concerned

Frankfort, KY

#15 Dec 8, 2012
Hey David don't be hating g on your boss like that. Its not his fault that you are a dumbas s
Duh

Frankfort, KY

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Hey I'm sorry I said all of that stuff. I am just mad because I tried to get a job there. Herbie would not hire me because I have drug charges. Sorry Mr. Monroe.
PAY CLOSE ATTENTION

Lexington, KY

#17 Dec 9, 2012
...to a scandal brewing out of Hardin County KY. I am in the know about it involving septic system installers, plumbers, health department inspectors, plumbing inspectors, and home builders. When this bursts wide open it is highly likely to get attention across the state of KY.

You will likely be witnessing plumbing and septic system installer licensing suspensions and/or revocations across the state for improper plumbing and septic system installation practices. This to cover and prepare for the state to show how their inspectors are "protecting the public's health as well as their home and business investments.
crunkalunk

Frankfort, KY

#18 Dec 12, 2012
who is jordan working for these days?
hade

Frankfort, KY

#19 Dec 12, 2012
agree
huh

Lexington, KY

#20 Dec 12, 2012
hade wrote:
agree
Agree with what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 174,684
Ducker's Lake Golf Course Closing. 1 hr Closing Time 63
Two girls one guy 1 hr Brandon S 8
I don't think Melton has anything to worry about 1 hr Knowitall 347
my 600 lb. life 1 hr Fit Time loser 2
News Kentucky teachers shut down schools in protest ... 2 hr freelancehobo 60
Lindsi Dews 3 hr Boundtohappen 1
Frankfort Medical Personnel and Their Treatment... 3 hr Just the facts pl... 30
Poll shows Melton with 16 pt lead 5 hr Yep 21

Frankfort Jobs

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages