curley

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Sep 8, 2009
Welllll....I know her pretty dam well, and I know she ain't no ho, she just likes to spread it around a little, I mean she don't get no money for it, I don't think, roflmao!
Tara Dean

Frankfort, KY

#26 Sep 8, 2009
I hope my name taste good, roll it around twist it on your toungue, hell go on gargle with it ;) I am still going to be me and still pay my bills and oh yes I am doing just fine thanks Haters!!!!
les

Frankfort, KY

#29 Sep 8, 2009
HOE wrote:
she only been thru what she put her self thru...she suc anyone and everyone di*K. she should be getting paid. that's real shyt!
I dont think she be s*ckin anythang (d*ck) she likes gurlz....
Tara Dean

Frankfort, KY

#30 Sep 8, 2009
les wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think she be s*ckin anythang (d*ck) she likes gurlz....
LMAO!! Now That is Funny!!
haters

Frankfort, KY

#31 Sep 9, 2009
omg tara do you hear how ppl talk about themselfs ? damn you must be great ....luvs
I know

Harrodsburg, KY

#32 Oct 25, 2009
I never thought that fine thing would go black.
I had her in H.S. and if I had known we could have been together ,forever. I would have never left her behind. I'm sorry Tara
hater nation

Mount Sherman, KY

#33 Oct 26, 2009
She's the black man's hoe!
possom

Harrodsburg, KY

#34 Oct 28, 2009
she used to be the white mans(me) freak.
got ur back

Frankfort, KY

#35 Oct 28, 2009
I am sorry but I have to respond to this Tara HO. I was young, single, and still immature when i got pregnant with my first little girl and guess what I GREW UP FAST FOR THAT CHILD-- you stupid ass. A child is suppose to be your life not giving them away. Being young and immature is no excuse!! If you were mature enough to spread your legs open and get knocked up then your ass should of been responsible and grew up. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER YOU LOW LIFE. It really upsets me when I hear BS like this, Tara if you only knew how stupid you sound. Also you should of got your shit straight and got your first one back and raised him before you even thought about a second one the first one should of been your first priority not seeing if you could make a second child and only do better for that one YOU MAKE ME SICK. YOU ARE STILL IMMATURE AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CALL YOURSELF A REAL MOTHER. Now i have 2 beautiful girls that I have raised on my own with NO state help or anything and I have been through a divorce and all but my children where NEVER put on the back burner and they got what they needed in life. THIS STORY IS SAD!!!!!!
YUP

Mount Sherman, KY

#36 Oct 28, 2009
Got ur back.....you are so right. Just b/c you are leading a not so great life when you got pregnant is no excuse to give up your child. You are supposed to CHANGE your life so YOU can take care of your kid. I am sure giving up a kid is hard, no doubt about that, but what should have been done was to keep the kid, quit running around, and be a MOTHER
got ur back

Frankfort, KY

#37 Oct 28, 2009
well put YUP.
curly

Frankfort, KY

#38 Oct 28, 2009
It might be of interest that the reason she had to let her older son go was because the court sent the case of custody to the wrong address, and she did not know until after the fact that she was HAD from that moment on. This older child's father would not even let her see him on holidays or weekends. So all you effin ignorant people, there is always 2 sides to every situation. BTW, she also has to pay child support on this child even tho she doesn't get to see him, so all she can do is write letters to him and send Christmas and birthday cards. Yeah, roll her name around in your stupid mouths
JUST STOPPING BY

Frankfort, KY

#39 Oct 28, 2009
Hello, I'm not familiar with this person, nor the situation, but I was told about this thread. A lot of people here seem to making assumptions regarding this young lady's situation, and I can bet that noone really knows the truth unless you were there witnessing the situation first hand. With that said, I'm only stopping by to offer Tara a little advice. Tara, hun, as I said, I don't know you, but if you are paying child support on your child and you are unable to see him/her, you can petition the court for visitation, unless that aspect has already been decided. There is an attorney in Frankfort that assisted me with this approximately 3 years ago and the cost was $1000 then. I hope this helps and I wish you and everyone the best in all you do. To all the people talking trash, please remember, only God can judge us and you never know what you would do in a situation until you're faced with it yourself.
CMP

Frankfort, KY

#40 Nov 3, 2009
dont pitty her, she wants everyone to feel sorry for her, she need to get a real job and take care of her kid instead of the other way around, she lives off that boy and calls herself payin bills and doin good, where would she be if he didnt have money come'n in? I heard she fake'n illness and get'n diff hospitals to give her pain pills, not to mention she told "a good source" that she had cancer and was have'n all her female insides removed. The gurl got issues and need to be evaluated fareal!
Tara Dean

Frankfort, KY

#41 Nov 3, 2009
LOL Well Since everyone wants to be in my business here it is :) Yes I was very ill for 14 days went to the hospitol 3 different times. They did a ultrasound and a cat scan on me..diagnosed me with Kidney stones which i have had in the past. It was very painful but I want to thank you for being so interested in my life that you can't just call and ask me. The ultrasound was to see if I did have cancer but everything was ok it was just a cyst on my ovaries that was non cancerious. I didn't go to diff hospitols went to the one in Frankfort and vowed never to go back cause of how they wanted to just dope me up and send me home...and not take care of the problem instead. As far as me having a job..I do have one now I recently moved because I was asked to move for my job. OH and by the way lol I also just ate dinner and played dominoes with my son. LMAO HATERS :)
crystal

Shelbyville, KY

#43 Feb 1, 2013
she does want people to feel sorry for her. she will lie to you. i don't feel sorry for her. i feel sorry for her son, Bryce.
on your friend list

Duluth, GA

#44 Feb 1, 2013
Tara i think Your hot. Dont pay no mind to These d/as lets book up and really make them jealous
Alreadyhadu

United States

#45 Feb 1, 2013
It was good n I want more
really now

United States

#46 Feb 2, 2013
curly wrote:
It might be of interest that the reason she had to let her older son go was because the court sent the case of custody to the wrong address, and she did not know until after the fact that she was HAD from that moment on. This older child's father would not even let her see him on holidays or weekends. So all you effin ignorant people, there is always 2 sides to every situation. BTW, she also has to pay child support on this child even tho she doesn't get to see him, so all she can do is write letters to him and send Christmas and birthday cards. Yeah, roll her name around in your stupid mouths
look at what your saying.she said she gave him up cause the father wasn't around you said the father had him and wouldn't let her see him .oh by the way if you are paying child support then you got rights and if she is paying it they can't keep her from seeing him.and if they ordered her to pay then she still has custody .so now that she is older why don't she get him back????its like this either you give the kid up for adoption and sign ya rights over or you put them in a home until you can get yourself together they give you a year after that adoption comes in place once he has been adopted you have no rights in this case she must or she wouldn't be paying child support.you ppl really need to got ya info right .and to a mother if I still rights id go for them.
Rob Brooks

Frankfort, KY

#47 Feb 4, 2013
Everytime i see this trash she is getting drunk and with a car full of Niccas... Worthless... Just Sayin!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Bambi 143,018
FCHS vs Hills 36 min Yep 9
fyfl 1 hr dads from the west 3
Tackle Box 1 hr jlc 14
Auto Body Repair (May '13) 2 hr lady bug 37
Amber Bryant 2 hr No ones business 1
glinda hager (Jul '12) 2 hr Fizzle Flame 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages