Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Frankfort, KY

#1 Aug 4, 2009
anyone know a chick named tara dean?
Pfff

Frankfort, KY

#2 Aug 4, 2009
If you want to know...(this may be hard for you)
1) Get out from behind your computer.
2) Put some makeup on
3) Get out of your house and put yourself out there.
4) When you hear someone say "Hey Tara" turn your head to see who they are talking to
5) Walk up to that person and say, "Hi, my name is_____" (we'll just call you Gabby)

So easy.

If you can't do this then you:
Repeat steps 1-3
4)Go to a psychiatrist
5) Explain you may have social avoidance disorder or social anxiety disorder
6) Get some stout meds
7) Repeat Steps 1-5 of the 1st procedure

If you still can't accomplish this basic social task after professional help, there is always the suicide option.
Pokemon Red

Frankfort, KY

#3 Aug 4, 2009
I know, a nice girl, very pretty girl, would love to hit it on time. But i think she is married...oh well i can dream
barack

Frankfort, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2009
she needs help before she hurts herself.

Since: Aug 09

Frankfort, KY

#5 Aug 7, 2009
whatever001 wrote:
anyone know a chick named tara dean?
I went to high school and played volleyball w/ a girl named Tara Dean. Franklin County - class of 1993. I think she was a year behind me. Skinny girl w/ brown hair?
spanky

Frankfort, KY

#7 Aug 24, 2009
i love this girl ,she is a true friend and wonderfful mom who has been thru alot but still keeps her head up ..dont let the drama get to you i'm sure someone is just jealous because your still beautiful no matter what you have been thru ..love ya
HOE

Frankfort, KY

#8 Aug 25, 2009
she only been thru what she put her self thru...she suc anyone and everyone di*K. she should be getting paid. that's real shyt!
loveme

Frankfort, KY

#10 Aug 25, 2009
HOE wrote:
she only been thru what she put her self thru...she suc anyone and everyone di*K. she should be getting paid. that's real shyt!
your just jealous because you dont have what she got so grow up and get a life, im with her everyday and she does not have a man all tara does is take care of her son ..just because you get paid and have to sell yourself bc no man wants you any other way dont mean she does....grow get a job or do something with your life, your a fake person anyways since you stand behind a fake name so what you say dont mean sh$$!!!!!!!!love you girl ..
justme

Frankfort, KY

#11 Aug 25, 2009
You said she takes care of her son. What about her oldest son??? She has more than 1. But she has never taken care of the oldest one. I knew him when he was younger and he was a great kid...but he was white. Tara had no need for him once she had her bi-racial child. I have no problem with bi-racial children, they are some of the most beautiful children on earth. But she has more than one child and it does not make you a good mother just b/c you take care of one of them. Her oldest son needed a mother too and she failed him. It's not right to care for one and not the other.
JLC

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Aug 25, 2009
WOW...u all need to get a life 4real...who cares what she does, she's grown...Jus because he doesnt live with her doesnt mean she doesnt love him....u people are stepn on toes talkn about peoples kids...
justme

Frankfort, KY

#13 Aug 25, 2009
She may love him...I never said she didn't but it takes more than love to raise a child. And she has NEVER raised him. It was always Tara's daddy, or his daddy, or his grandparents. Sometimes people should worry more about children than they do themselves. He was a wonderful child and she really missed out
JLC

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Aug 25, 2009
OK BUT THAT IS HER BUISNESS!!!! who are you to judge..im sure she has her reasons and im a mother so i kno its not because he's white... You shouldnt be so quick to judge her...EVERYBODY got skeletons how would u feel if somebody was postn shit about u....leave it alone!!!!
justme

Frankfort, KY

#15 Aug 25, 2009
People can post whatever they want about me. I know I have been there for my kids and not just one of them. These aren't skeletons in her closet...it's STILL going on. Everyone is defending Tara but what about this poor child. He should have been her number 1 priority from the jump. And I am not judging her, I merely stated the truth. That is not judging, it's stating a FACT. It would have been judging if I called her a piece of shit for doing him like that.
Well Well Well

Frankfort, KY

#17 Aug 25, 2009
She don't even work. The one that she does "take care" of gets a check that she lives off of. So is that really her taking care of him or everyone else?
Tara Dean

Midway, KY

#18 Aug 25, 2009
I told myself I wasn't going to stoop down and reply to this ridiculous website, but when you start talking about my children then I do have a problem. I love both my kids. I had Bryce when I was young I was still immature but I think In the 5 years I did have him I was a good mother. I wasn't strung out I put myself through college with bryce. I did what was best for Bryce. If I am a bad mother for realizing that My son is better off with a real family then call it what it is. Bryce is my first child and there is not a day that goes by that i don't think about him. He has a great family something i couldn't give. I think it takes a real mother to let go of their child when you know it is the best for that child!!!
Angie

Simpsonville, KY

#19 Aug 26, 2009
Tara Dean wrote:
I told myself I wasn't going to stoop down and reply to this ridiculous website, but when you start talking about my children then I do have a problem. I love both my kids. I had Bryce when I was young I was still immature but I think In the 5 years I did have him I was a good mother. I wasn't strung out I put myself through college with bryce. I did what was best for Bryce. If I am a bad mother for realizing that My son is better off with a real family then call it what it is. Bryce is my first child and there is not a day that goes by that i don't think about him. He has a great family something i couldn't give. I think it takes a real mother to let go of their child when you know it is the best for that child!!!
~~TRUE TALK!!~~ Don't Stress these HATERS....they aren't about sh*t!! & That's 100
Scooter

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Aug 29, 2009
I think she is hot !

curley

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Aug 29, 2009
How does anyone from Port Saint Lucie, FL know anything about Tara Dean?
getOne

Frankfort, KY

#22 Sep 8, 2009
lol I "KNOW" Tara....trust she's a strait hoe and STILL bitter about her EX husband! MUAH!!!
Shame on you

Lexington, KY

#23 Sep 8, 2009
justme wrote:
People can post whatever they want about me. I know I have been there for my kids and not just one of them. These aren't skeletons in her closet...it's STILL going on. Everyone is defending Tara but what about this poor child. He should have been her number 1 priority from the jump. And I am not judging her, I merely stated the truth. That is not judging, it's stating a FACT. It would have been judging if I called her a piece of shit for doing him like that.
I don't know any of you I am sure but you should really stop and think about this! It is very hard to raise children especially with an absent parent. But to let one go because you know it would be better with someone else is much better than keeping a child in a bad situation. Do you think it would have been better to abort the child? What would you say then? Tara, you keep your head up! You probably made the best decision for your son. That can be very hard and extremely depressing!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 165,534
Anybody know Sonya Parker 18 min What is going on 21
WTH Julian Carroll 22 min Really 10
pamela pham and bran foree advertising on craig... 46 min ahw 7
bonnie skufca (Jan '10) 1 hr trish 9
Rick Rogers EPIC FAIL 1 hr lol 52
Bill may 1 hr lol 13

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages