First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Frankfort, KY

#1 Nov 18, 2012
well i reckon me and the man are done for good this time and i like it that way. where all the single boys at? i am free!
Slim Harpo

Frankfort, KY

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Well looks like the boys aren't exactly beating down your door eh?

Frankfort, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2012
well hckon they need more time. i am a great catch!
Dear god

Frankfort, KY

#4 Nov 18, 2012
If that is your profile picture, Let me be the first to say--- U IS UGLY---You remind me of big foot, or a silver back gorilla. If any man comes knocking they are on something.
Superman

Frankfort, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2012
How old are you?
Hillarious

Frankfort, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2012
That's a hot pic! You won't be on the market long!

Frankfort, KY

#7 Nov 18, 2012
Dear god wrote:
If that is your profile picture, Let me be the first to say--- U IS UGLY---You remind me of big foot, or a silver back gorilla. If any man comes knocking they are on something.
its jerks like you that will never get with this! you are rude and imature! i may not be miss america but lots of guys want me so there! your just jealous because i wont give you time of day

Frankfort, KY

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Hillarious wrote:
That's a hot pic! You won't be on the market long!
thank you i appreciate that. but naw, my hair wasnt curled in that pic. i need to take another one with my lipstick on.
Slim Harpo

Frankfort, KY

#9 Nov 18, 2012
Great catch? So is a tuna.

Frankfort, KY

#10 Nov 18, 2012
Slim Harpo wrote:
Great catch? So is a tuna.
whatever, i was in a controling relationship for a long time. now it time for me to play the field and you aint gettin no play
Play

United States

#11 Nov 18, 2012
Can I play
Slim Harpo

Frankfort, KY

#12 Nov 18, 2012
What a relief Jenny. However, you may want to take Play up on that offer - might be the only one you get, skank.
Dear Lord!

Frankfort, KY

#13 Nov 19, 2012
Now that this walking sexpot is on the market, a lot of women are in jeopardy of losing their men!!

Frankfort, KY

#14 Nov 19, 2012
[QUOTE who="Dear Lord!"]Now that this walking sexpot is on the market, a lot of women are in jeopardy of losing their men!![/QUOTE] thanks i apreciate that but naw i aint tryin to steal nobodys man. just gonna play the feild an get my mack on. see whats all out there
get it

Frankfort, KY

#15 Nov 19, 2012
Get your lovin on girl!
Dear god

Frankfort, KY

#16 Nov 19, 2012
If you would take a bath, and wash your hair something- That might help you on your quest to find a man.
u troll

Frankfort, KY

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Dear god wrote:
If you would take a bath, and wash your hair something- That might help you on your quest to find a man.
u are so mean! jerk! ur just jealous. quit being mean to others. u have no sex life.... peanut butter kong.
suggestion

Frankfort, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2012
When you get done with the lipstick, do something about that Adam's apple.
suggestion

Frankfort, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2012
That IS your buddy's DUI mug shot, right ?
Slim Harpo

Frankfort, KY

#21 Nov 20, 2012
If you post a pic like Jenny you would deserve it Blondie. She is a walking ad for Alpo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pricky Tricky Ricky 7 min Aunt Bea 45
Simon House Trash 27 min Comment 7
Need a Good Realtor 28 min Cracker 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min ChromiuMan 167,723
Brad Redman/Meth dealer 59 min joke 6
Lean machine motorcycle shop 2 hr Cracker ass cracker 14
Joanne wilburn 2 hr Bigman420 10
Sheriff Melton's son arrested on drug charges 22 hr I Seduced Her Man 135

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages