These girls are amazing! I love spending time here
What

Frankfort, KY

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Girls? Like mucisians?
Notso

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 15, 2013
The girls that make your coffee. The baristas. They make me feel welcome when i walk in.
Wondering

Frankfort, KY

#4 Mar 15, 2013
What wrote:
Girls? Like mucisians?
From what country do these "mucisians" come? I'm not familiar with that Nationality. Please elaborate.
Sheesh

Hebron, IL

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Everyone there looks like a bunch of stinkin hippie types. The girls you talk about probably have that "natural" thing going on ( hairy legs, arm pits and such). I dont know for sure cause i never been in the place. You can almost smell the b.o. when you drive past. Shooo-weeee!!!!
Notso

Frankfort, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Sheesh wrote:
Everyone there looks like a bunch of stinkin hippie types. The girls you talk about probably have that "natural" thing going on ( hairy legs, arm pits and such). I dont know for sure cause i never been in the place. You can almost smell the b.o. when you drive past. Shooo-weeee!!!!
What was the point of your message?
wrench

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2013
what's wrong with girls having hairy legs if guys can?

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Sheesh wrote:
I will pray for you, to the good Lord Satan that is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mental Health Warrant (Sep '09) 26 min Kate 85
where was Tim Childers Tuesday night 55 min Idiot Buster 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 149,000
Mass murder again 3 hr Awake 18
medi price (May '10) 4 hr Clyde 4
Jenny Hurst drug dealer? 5 hr Funny 1
Jessica jump 6 hr Her worst nightmare 1

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages