First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not right

United States

#21 Oct 28, 2012
great wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's great that you get along with your x and his girlfriend.That's the way it should be and makes it so much easier for the kids involved. I know of several situations where this isn't the case and it's hard for the kids! It's good that you've moved on with someone you love and are happy with and he is doing the same.Sounds like a win,win situation to me!
thanks great .....
awesome dad

Frankfort, KY

#22 Oct 29, 2012
My Fiance Simon M Finnell has got to be hands down, the best father I have ever met. He takes care of a little girl that isnt his just like one of his own. He does everything he can to take care of all 4 of keds. I have 3 children of my own and he loves all three of them just the same.
Not right

United States

#23 Oct 29, 2012
Well mrs Tina jOnes were did u go after I ask for my boyfriends name u never commented back goes to show u that u don't know everything that u think u know ......I think this is so funny me and my husband both do .....
Tina

United States

#24 Oct 29, 2012
I will let him know this week for sure so get ready little miss thing and you won't be so smug....
the exs

Frankfort, KY

#25 Oct 29, 2012
I am with a man who is a great father his ex is crazy, she has remarried but still keeps tabs on his every move, even his ex gfs that he dated years ago. His parent, all of the above. She could care less about her child, its all about her. I feel soo sorry for that child that they have to live with her and deal with her craxiness everyday.
Not right

United States

#26 Oct 29, 2012
Tina wrote:
I will let him know this week for sure so get ready little miss thing and you won't be so smug....
. Well honey u go right ahead and let him know cause I have nothing to hide why wait till later In the week why not tell him now . I would not cheat on my husband an have no reason to u sure u got the right person cause like I said this is some funny stuff an when I told him he thinks it's funny to cause believe me he knows I want cheat on him ....... Like I said since u think u know me so well let me know who my boyfriend is since I don't know him myself ...... U are a real funny person
And

Chicago, IL

#27 Oct 30, 2012
Joe Collins is a heck of a father!
get over urself joe

Roscoe, IL

#28 Oct 30, 2012
And wrote:
Joe Collins is a heck of a father!
No one cares.
And

Chicago, IL

#29 Oct 30, 2012
get over urself joe wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares.
I care because he's mine you loser.
shutup

Roscoe, IL

#30 Oct 30, 2012
And wrote:
<quoted text> I care because he's mine you loser.
The only loser is you. What kinda loser girlfriend keeps putting her boyfriend's name on a Topix Forum? YOU!! Biotch!!!
And

Chicago, IL

#31 Oct 30, 2012
shutup wrote:
<quoted text>The only loser is you. What kinda loser girlfriend keeps putting her boyfriend's name on a Topix Forum? YOU!! Biotch!!!
no stupid he is my dad
MMA Fan

Chicago, IL

#32 Nov 18, 2012
There is a guy that lives down the road from me that is always out with his kids playing and spending time with them. They seem to adore him. He's probably in his early thirties and I think his last name is Tackett...not sure of his first name.
All the girls

Chicago, IL

#33 Nov 20, 2012
I don't have a boyfriend. I love my husband. I know that Ashley Ruined her marriage by a home wrecker and so did Lisa and Stacy. It's pitiful especially when there's babies involved. I think I'm going to start callin some people that deserve to know. Oh the poor babies they can't help their mommy is a ho. What these guys don't realize is if they cheated on there husbands with you- they will do it again on you and you deserve it. Karma is always going to bite you. I just don't know is it a state job or a brothel down there, come on ladies glue it shut, stay away from my baby daddy cuz I love him and I don't even let him go down there where you all are. Especially Stacy and she at church on Sunday makin a big to do, I would be so embarrassed
Best of the Rest

Frankfort, KY

#34 Nov 20, 2012
I'm a great father. Just ask me.
flava flav

Frankfort, KY

#35 Nov 21, 2012
I takes care of all me kids!
Timmy Blackstone

United States

#36 Nov 21, 2012
U mean the tax payers takes care of ur childens...
mee

United States

#37 Nov 25, 2012
the exs wrote:
I am with a man who is a great father his ex is crazy, she has remarried but still keeps tabs on his every move, even his ex gfs that he dated years ago. His parent, all of the above. She could care less about her child, its all about her. I feel soo sorry for that child that they have to live with her and deal with her craxiness everyday.
Sounds like someone I know. But there's a lot of mother's and crazy x's like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the little boy and his family who gave my so... 3 hr quack quack 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr A Slippery Slope 136,649
Family Friend needs a job.But is a felon (May '12) 4 hr Jimbo 80
Michelle Sexton 4 hr Orange Blossom Sp... 3
Turn your head lights on 4 hr Jimbo 7
If K-State closes... 4 hr Jimbo 17
victor roark snitch 4 hr Jimbo 34
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]