she can be found at the dragon drunk and acting like a slut
a friend

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jun 15, 2009
Where is the dragon
Ashley Shelton Hamblin

Social Circle, GA

#6 Jun 16, 2009
i'd just like to say that i appreciate ALL of you taking the time out of your day to post about me. Im really not that hard to find if you look hard enough. But meme honey i will have to correct you i haven't been down at the dragon in a few months and it may be a while before im back down there again. But i appreciate & im sure curious appreciates you helping out too with where i can be found. I'll gladly let you know when im down there again if you'd like and I may just buy you a drink for taking the time out of what im sure is an extremely busy day for you to share about lil ole me! I look forward to reading your future posts!! Again thanks guys!
Dave

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jun 16, 2009
Hey Ashley, my name is Dave and i like your response. I don't know you but I would like to take you out for dinner and drinks. You sound fun and educated. Your post was well written.

Just to let you know I am a gainfully employed and educated person.
YA GIRL

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jun 16, 2009
You go Ashley!! Lovin your post!!
Ashley Shelton Hamblin

Social Circle, GA

#9 Jun 16, 2009
Thanks Dave and according to meme all you gotta do is buy my drinks, so no need to waste your money on dinner…aint that right meems! But what she forgot to tell you is that times have changed and im in a relationsip with a wonderful man! Thanks though…
Dave

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jun 16, 2009
Your welcome sweetie. Don't worry about Meme, sounds like she is just jealous. I can tell by your post your not the kind of person they are trying to make you out to be. You are to well spoken and did not have to use any profanity to get your point accross. You have any friends that would like to have a blind date for dinner.
Big_Red_Card

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jun 16, 2009
Dave wrote:
Your welcome sweetie. Don't worry about Meme, sounds like she is just jealous. I can tell by your post your not the kind of person they are trying to make you out to be. You are to well spoken and did not have to use any profanity to get your point accross. You have any friends that would like to have a blind date for dinner.
Damn Dave are you that hard up man? Try a online dating service.
Dave

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jun 16, 2009
Big_Red_Card wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Dave are you that hard up man? Try a online dating service.
Not hard up, at all, just wondering if she had a friend and blind dates a better than trying to connect on an online dating service. Just in town for a short period of time and was looking for good company and converstation for dinner and drinks. You look your way and i will look mine.
meme

Louisville, KY

#13 Jun 17, 2009
I couldnt careless what you think of yourself! We all think we're fabulous in our own mind! What you need to worry about is how you act in public because if you werent acting like an alcoholic slut for months on end then I wouldnt know about it and if your seeing such a great man then why dont you stop using your MARRIED NAME! You look real stupid posting a comment about how your "in a relationship with a wonderful man" but yet you still have Dustin's last name and you live off your Daddy's money! He's the only reason you have anything!
Dave

Frankfort, KY

#14 Jun 17, 2009
meme wrote:
I couldnt careless what you think of yourself! We all think we're fabulous in our own mind! What you need to worry about is how you act in public because if you werent acting like an alcoholic slut for months on end then I wouldnt know about it and if your seeing such a great man then why dont you stop using your MARRIED NAME! You look real stupid posting a comment about how your "in a relationship with a wonderful man" but yet you still have Dustin's last name and you live off your Daddy's money! He's the only reason you have anything!
Like i said a hater and jealous, someone needs to sing you the old New Edition Song. Alot of women who were married at one point keep their married name. Quit hating meme.
YA GIRL

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jun 18, 2009
MEME,
You are a bitch. You don't know wtf you are talking about, and why don't you use your real name?!?!? If you feel like that about Ashley, step up and tell us who you really are. You are probably just some worthless slut who is mad that you don't got a man!! So why don't you quit talking about shit you know nothing about. And being her best friend, Ashley has her own money, she doesn't live off her dad. Why don't you get up outta her life and get you're own?!?!?
Ashley Shelton Hamblin

Social Circle, GA

#16 Jun 18, 2009
Boy i reckin you told me now didn't you meems! not real sure how im gonna come back from your comments! All i can say is it's painfuly obvious to me and anyone else reading this that you know me the best! Again maybe in the future we can go get drinks (and if my WONDERFUL daddys gives me my allowance that week dinner too) and you can tell me everything else about myself that i don't know!! I don't know about you but im excited!! i LOVE finding out new things about myself!! But you have to promise that we won't talk about you b/c one of my favorite things is talking about Ashley Shelton Hamblin!(i hope that didn't make me sound stupid) if it did PLEASE let me know meems! B/c the last thing on earth i'd want is for you to think im stupid!! I look forward to hearing back from you meems! and if i don't have a great day and an even better weekend!
wowzers

Frankfort, KY

#17 Jun 18, 2009
Oh Ashley like we said the other day some people have nothing better to do than sit around talk about people...she sounds jealous to me...just a thought.. HEY I love your Daddy and I still want to move out there and live with him maybe I can get allownance too...sheesh..and for the record you do have a wonderful man..and i can't wait till we can all go out again and have us a few drinks!!! <3 ya who cares about what these ball blowing douche bags think...we are FABULOUS!!!
Ashley Shelton Hamblin

Social Circle, GA

#18 Jun 18, 2009
I don't think that my pal meems is jealous, she just knows what she's talking about! i mean i have been unaware for the last 9 years that i was living off my daddy's money! Curious you shoulda asked about me YEARS ago b/c if you had meems woulda filled me in about that & i coulda quit working! DANG! now wowzers & ya girl as much as i love you both if i asked my daddy to give you all an allowance that would take away from ME! now how stupid is that! Tell em meems!! But he loves you both very much!!:)
Ya Girl

Frankfort, KY

#19 Jun 18, 2009
And I love daddy VERY much!!! I think that meme was abandoned by her daddy and has issues, other wise she wouldn't be jealous that you live off of your daddy. That or they are poor!!:) I love you too Ashley, even if you won't share your allowance with me.:)
wowzers

Frankfort, KY

#20 Jun 18, 2009
AWE MAN.... you won't share??!?!? i'm telling Dad on you... well at least I know you love me and can you atleast buy me a beer and maybe a Jagar bomb i'm sure Ya Girl could use one too...and maybe let me come swing on the swing set? please!!! Me still love you long time!! Man you should have been smarter too...I mean for 9 years you could have been saving all this money you make and using Pops money not smart Ashley...use your head girl go get that Helmet on Hun....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aundrea Juicy Lyons 31 min Kendra 7
Brent Leigh 33 min Tyrone Shapiro 9
Make Frankfort Great again 1 hr You are Poot 48
Banta murderers 5 hr hatefrankfort 82
Brian Hibbs (Mar '16) 6 hr hatefrankfort 15
Free Banta 5 6 hr hatefrankfort 8
Set John Tabor free 6 hr hatefrankfort 31
Shooting off holmes st 6 hr hatefrankfort 180
omg really 6 hr Huh 42

Frankfort Jobs