Next Last
who-s who

Frankfort, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2010
who are the pill dealers in frankfort
lol

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2010
theres tons but like anyones going to actually name people on here.. whats it any of your concern if you don't do pills.. unless you do??
want to know

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2010
i'd like to know so that i can make sure all the lousy bastards get locked up to rot in hell for all eternity. i will hunt each one of them down and make sure they pay for what they're doing to people. plenty of people selling granny's pills out there. i won't start naming them yet, but look out cause i know five that would DIE if they saw they're name posted here.
lawabiding

Frankfort, KY

#4 Sep 16, 2010
lol wrote:
theres tons but like anyones going to actually name people on here.. whats it any of your concern if you don't do pills.. unless you do??
Yea, you dipshit. It's everyones business. It's illegal. They are dealing to kids.
I think if you suspect one you should put them on here and let the police sniff em out.
So go back to your drug induced comma and shut up
lawabiding

Frankfort, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2010
want to know wrote:
i'd like to know so that i can make sure all the lousy bastards get locked up to rot in hell for all eternity. i will hunt each one of them down and make sure they pay for what they're doing to people. plenty of people selling granny's pills out there. i won't start naming them yet, but look out cause i know five that would DIE if they saw they're name posted here.
Really? You think they are lousy? you want to hunt them down and want them locked up but you won't call them out. hmmmm
bodygaurd

Frankfort, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2010
dam good post
Ido

Frankfort, KY

#7 Sep 17, 2010
want to know wrote:
And when you do....i hope each one takes their time while beating your ass
Concerned 4 Young Adults

Frankfort, KY

#8 Sep 17, 2010
Go ahead drop some names but I'm here to tell you the pill problems in this town is so bad you will never get it shut down. If you go to the dentist and get pills for pain there are 3 or 4 people standing there begging to buy your script.
Blows me away how bad our young people are on these pills. I call out the young people because that what I work around and its scary as hell to watch these young adults abuse these pills.
Got so bad they steal and pawn things to get these pills. You have to lock down everything you own or they steal it and resale it to get their pills.

The really bad thing is the people that try to get help to get off the pills can't get any help. I have watched one family try everything in their power to get their child help but they don't have medical insurance so no one can tell them where to get help for their child.

Wasting their Life Away
Concerned 4 Young Adults

Frankfort, KY

#9 Sep 17, 2010
I forgot to mention that these young people are not taking the pills they are crushing them and snorting them up their nose.
Have seen this with my own eyes and it scares the hell out of me.
Trying to figure out how to help them or trying to figure out if they really want help.
These people talk about their pill usage openly and most of them don't think its a big deal.

Really Sad
wanna know law abiding

Frankfort, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2010
Why dont all you put your name on here or you afraid of what people know about you.If youre real concerned,get off your drunk a$$ and try to do something to help instead of bashing&trashing people.Try going down to drug court& when you see someone with a pill problem ask them what you could do to help them if you are so concerned.until then have another drink& get off the damn computer.
Concerned 4 Young Adults

Frankfort, KY

#11 Sep 17, 2010
wanna know law abiding wrote:
Why dont all you put your name on here or you afraid of what people know about you.If youre real concerned,get off your drunk a$$ and try to do something to help instead of bashing&trashing people.Try going down to drug court& when you see someone with a pill problem ask them what you could do to help them if you are so concerned.until then have another drink& get off the damn computer.
You are way off base on this one. I do not drink or do drugs and I am very concerned for the people I know that have a pill problems and they are really good people with a really bad habit.
My own mother was hooked on these pills and we tried everything to help her and she kept denying she had a problem. She stopped coming around us or having anything to do with us because she didn't want us helping her.
After years of abusing these pills it finally wore her heart out and she died.
I know first hand how these pills abusers and they don't realize they need help they think its a part of life. They stop coming around you and stop talking to you if you try to get them talking about whats going on.
You think your idea of setting in a court room taking names and approaching them to help is a way to help. These people would laugh at you and walk off.
I can tell you haven't been around anyone with this problem or you would know they want let you help them.
The young people I see at work will talk to me about it and for the most part they try to convince me it is a casual thing for them like a night out drinking but I can see it's not.
IF YOU KNOW A BETTER WAY OF HELPING THESE PEOPLE I AM OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS BECAUSE I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO HELP IF I CAN.
BELIEVE ME OR NOT BUT I AM CONCERNED AND I DO CARE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW TAKING PILLS.
knows4real

Frankfort, KY

#12 Sep 17, 2010
It dont do no good to tell the police either,they dont do nothin bout it..cause they in on a lot of it..i gots a frend that has a neighbor that is verr open bout dealin but cause they live in a run down neighborhood they don't hardly see the popo so it dont matter...its causin all kindsss of problems down there with the cars that are always stoppin and fights,they r scared for their kids and their selfs...and they wont talk about it to the popo cause then they would be harassd cause the popo has a big mouth bout who it was that called on them
Family

Frankfort, KY

#13 Sep 17, 2010
HATE IT !!!!!
HATE IT !!!!!
HATE IT !!!!!

Taking over our society worse that pot every was!!!!!
smut

Frankfort, KY

#14 Sep 17, 2010
ask Lauren Moore or just watch who comes in and out of her apartment in AP.
his wife

Frankfort, KY

#15 Sep 17, 2010
you say...
"I can tell you haven't been around anyone with this problem or you would know they want let you help them."

Yes he has been around lots of people with this problem. He himself is a recovering alcoholic of 10 yrs. He made the choice to change when some one showed they cared. It take persistance and dedication but it was worth every minute I spent showing a better way of life!
Dubtape Records

Frankfort, KY

#16 Sep 17, 2010
a song to all the pill heads
daniel

Frankfort, KY

#17 Sep 17, 2010
his wife wrote:
you say...
"I can tell you haven't been around anyone with this problem or you would know they want let you help them."
Yes he has been around lots of people with this problem. He himself is a recovering alcoholic of 10 yrs. He made the choice to change when some one showed they cared. It take persistance and dedication but it was worth every minute I spent showing a better way of life!
hahahaha your a joke
in frankfort

Frankfort, KY

#18 Sep 17, 2010
Concerned 4 Young Adults wrote:
I forgot to mention that these young people are not taking the pills they are crushing them and snorting them up their nose.
Have seen this with my own eyes and it scares the hell out of me.
Trying to figure out how to help them or trying to figure out if they really want help.
These people talk about their pill usage openly and most of them don't think its a big deal.
Really Sad
Exactly correct that's the core of the problem and why it grows like a cancer.
his wife

Frankfort, KY

#19 Sep 17, 2010
daniel wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha your a joke
What makes you say I am a joke?
YES

Louisville, KY

#20 Sep 17, 2010
Family wrote:
HATE IT !!!!!
HATE IT !!!!!
HATE IT !!!!!
Taking over our society worse that pot every was!!!!!
I hate it too, addicts get what they want and if you really need the pills, guess what you do not get any or jump through hoops.

We can thank our wonderful politicians that decided in 1984, Drug Free Work Place, yet the politicians are not drug tested, wonder why? I believe that is why we have the pillheads. When being drug tested people stopped using cannabis and started using pills. Cannabis takes at least thirty days to get out of your system, but pills twenty-four hours. That way they get to have their pills and alcohol and get their buzz. I do not understand the mind of an addict. I do not mean to disrespect or offend anyone, I just do not understand and hope I never do. I really feel that is why Ky has such a problem with pills and that the only ones that get them are the ones that do not need them. Due to the 1984 Drug Free Work Place. Thank you wonderful politicians. We should demand that they be tested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hayley at Chili's 7 min HayleyHalleighHay... 11
The unhonorable judge Squire Williams. Your tim... (Jan '14) 28 min newsflash 15
corruption.. jullian carrol- pat melton 28 min say what? 4
Throw potheads in prison 31 min I Hate Christo-fa... 9
Amburgey Murder in late 70s or early 80s (Jan '11) 38 min Jaydonone 49
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 131,383
Heroin dealers are gonna get shown the way out ... 1 hr frankfort 5
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match

Frankfort Jobs

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]