Bigd

United States

#1 Dec 2, 2009
Can anyone recomend a good divorce lawyer for me in Frankfort
Scott

Frankfort, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2009
Max Combly in f .fort but thir a ruthless one in l. burg MARIE HILLARD!
Family

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2009
Her name is Marie Hellard. She's ruthless and expensive.
gosh

Greenville, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2010
kyle thompson in frankfort ky.
I Know

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2010
I used Kevin Fox here in Frankfort, he is very good and very reasonable. He goy me sole custody of my child, child support, and everthing I asked for he will fight for you unlike others. Take my advice he's good.
I Know

Frankfort, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2010
i meant got
One Less Headache

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2010
Max Comley done made my wife's attorney look silly in court. Hear he opened up a firm with thompson. Two good dudes.
Shane5004

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2010
Max Comley is GREAT!!! he is a good friend, He worked on my buddies custody battle and I heard he is a great divorce lawyer.. His firm is called Thomas and Comley almost right across from the Dragon.

Since: Jan 10

somewherebetweenlostandfound

#9 Jan 13, 2010
Marie Hellard
-GenesLovelyLady -

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jan 13, 2010
i have a Lawyer from Thompson & Comley her name is Charlotte Nickerson so far she has done a great job of making my husband's lawyer look stupid too. She seems like she knows what she is doing.
Just a Guy

Midway, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2010
the only people that look stupid in divorce court are the one's getting divorced if they could have communicated they wouldnt be there the lawyers on both sides get paid even if they lose sound smart as hell to me
will

Frankfort, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2010
Just a Guy wrote:
the only people that look stupid in divorce court are the one's getting divorced if they could have communicated they wouldnt be there the lawyers on both sides get paid even if they lose sound smart as hell to me
the problem is that both people dont always want to communicate. sometimes one doesnt know how to speak, sometimes one doesn't want to listen. you can't have communication without both people being willing to play thier part and thats when you have little choice but to utilize a lawyer.
mmmm

Huntington, IN

#13 Feb 1, 2010
Steve Bolten

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Robert and Amy Hollon related? 18 min yea 7
Matt bevins fold the cards 33 min Traveler 39
Jenny Hurst 35 min I know 12
Thieves on Mount Zion Road 3 hr Bumfuzzled 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Traveler 148,982
Mass murder again 4 hr Traveler 13
Amy Hollon 4 hr Realist 10

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages