White women: Before you get involved with a ni---black man look at this website

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
State worker

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Statistics show that white women are 1300% more likely to die from domestic violence than they are in a marriage with a white man. If the black woman/white man arent married its 3000% more likely.

http://www.blackracismandracehatred.blogspot....
yeah

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 3, 2012
That may be true, but there is a 10,000% chance that the woman be totally and sexually satisfied over that of a little peckered white man...so go figure.
State worker

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 3, 2012
So the negro always claims.... It seems like their pea brains cant think or talk about much else besides genitalia. Life or the negro pecker?? I hope it was worth it to those white women.
Luv me one

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2012
yes, it is I enjoy my Black Friend everytime we are together!!!!!
BigRedneck

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2012
That HAS to be the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. I was beaten almost daily throughout 2 marriages to white pieces of crap (one was a lawyer). NOW, I've been with my wonderful BLACK MAN for 18 years. He has NEVER threatened me in Any way... Ever. He still opens my door for me, and is more of a gentleman than anyone I have ever met.
I pity your stupidity! Apparently, someone either taught you hate, or someone of color hurt you in some way. I can only guess.
# Seek help for this. Life is too short to be eaten alive by hate.
lol

Frankfort, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2012
yeah wrote:
That may be true, but there is a 10,000% chance that the woman be totally and sexually satisfied over that of a little peckered white man...so go figure.
The coon will knock up the white woman and will pay child support and deal drugs.
State worker

Winchester, KY

#7 Dec 3, 2012
BigRedneck wrote:
That HAS to be the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. I was beaten almost daily throughout 2 marriages to white pieces of crap (one was a lawyer). NOW, I've been with my wonderful BLACK MAN for 18 years. He has NEVER threatened me in Any way... Ever. He still opens my door for me, and is more of a gentleman than anyone I have ever met.
I pity your stupidity! Apparently, someone either taught you hate, or someone of color hurt you in some way. I can only guess.
# Seek help for this. Life is too short to be eaten alive by hate.
It looks like you are the exception to the rule and lucky. Go look at the pictures of the white women on the link posted above. Remember 1300% to 3000% more likely than if you were with a white man
terrible

Frankfort, KY

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Exactly, this is crazy and look where it is coming from Corbin. The most redneck racist, place on earth. If the post was generated by a white man or woman they just jealous cause they were probably passed over by a black male or black female. I am white and was beaten by a white man. It makes no difference what color the individual is stupids they can be bad in both or any race including mexican.
my thoughts

Frankfort, KY

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Please to the state worker. Don't click on that link fools, probably a virus or some misinformed information made up. Let me be honest, I work for human resources and I see more white women coming in for assistance that have been abused by white men. I am being truthful. What a ignorant post by ignorant individual. Highly likely the person that posted the information is uneducated. If you are a state worker, you must be in the coal mines in corbin or just answering the phones.
question

Frankfort, KY

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Do not click on the link, it is a virus. Plus, it has been generated by the KLAN. Seriously, do not click on it.
State worker

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 4, 2012
question wrote:
Do not click on the link, it is a virus. Plus, it has been generated by the KLAN. Seriously, do not click on it.
A virus, really?? Just shows how far people will go to see that others don't find the TRUTH. The evidence on that blog is pretty damning. I understand why women with Jungle Fever dont want you to see it
obvious

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Sounds like u racist rednecks lost your women to the black man. Welcome to Kentucky, welcome to 2012. Lmao!
MST

Frankfort, KY

#13 Dec 4, 2012
I used to work at a morgue and I can tell you for a fact the "all black men are hung" thing is bogus!
But

Frankfort, KY

#14 Dec 4, 2012
What the real statistics show is you're more likely to get HIV from a black man, esp in an urban area.
news

Chicago, IL

#15 Dec 4, 2012
I've never seen so many white women with black men till I moved here. For KY to be such a racist state, the snow bunnies are loving the brothers. I wonder why. Seems like the pure white race will soon be the minority. My how the tables have turned.
kkkj

Chicago, IL

#16 Dec 4, 2012
I used to work at the coroners office. I've seen plenty of white meat and it looks like there junk is very small. Like it runs away from there balls. Lol.
STUPID

United States

#18 Dec 4, 2012
State worker wrote:
<quoted text>A virus, really?? Just shows how far people will go to see that others don't find the TRUTH. The evidence on that blog is pretty damning. I understand why women with Jungle Fever dont want you to see it
Truth is...you are an IDIOT!! Anyone can put anything on the Internet! Just shows that you are dumb for believing everything that you read on the Internet! I'm sure if I look long enough I can find statistics to show where white men abuse more white women! I've been in a relationship with a black man for 14 years and never hit one time!! I dare a man white or black to hit me! Either way he will get his in the end!
yep

United States

#19 Dec 4, 2012
news wrote:
I've never seen so many white women with black men till I moved here. For KY to be such a racist state, the snow bunnies are loving the brothers. I wonder why. Seems like the pure white race will soon be the minority. My how the tables have turned.
That's a good thing maybe one day we will be all mixed races and less White Races that are prejudiced!!
Savvy

Frankfort, KY

#20 Dec 4, 2012
kkkj wrote:
I used to work at the coroners office. I've seen plenty of white meat and it looks like there junk is very small. Like it runs away from there balls. Lol.
No you didn't.
State worker

Frankfort, KY

#21 Dec 4, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 142,504
No phone signal? 1 min population 0 2
fakes at east side diner 1 hr Mee 8
Michelle Sexton 2 hr Julie 19
Campfire Kitchen 2 hr laughable 39
Does anybody know where I can find Jessica Card... 4 hr just wait 11
free movie websites 5 hr memmeme 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages