What Channels Would You Like To See A...

What Channels Would You Like To See Added To FPB Cable?

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

add more channels

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2010
Instead of taking HD channels away I would like to see new HD channels added. While I do like the fact they are adding 4 HD channels they are taking away 2 that I really like to watch. They add QVC in HD but take away HDNet and HDNet movies.

Other channels in HD I would like to have are:
ALL Local Channels
CNN
ESPNEWS
SPIKE
USA
SY-FY
FX- I would would settle for FX in SD
Comedy Central
AMC
Biography Channel
History Channel- Love the show Pawn Stars
Disney
Toon Disney
Cartoon Network
Nick
WGN- Again would settle for WGN in SD
CMT
BET
MTV
VH1
MSNBC- SD would be fine here too
FOX Business
FOX NEWS
Weather Channel
Versus
Speed
CBS College Sports- SD would work here too
Fox Sports
All Movie Channels

Those would be a nice start. That way they could catch up to Dish Network.
Bekah

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 24, 2010
I would love to see Bravo on the lineup. That channel is fun to watch when I need some mindless television after a long day. :)
sportsnut

Clarksville, TN

#3 Mar 24, 2010
I would like to have the NFL network, MLB network, and the Golf Channel. And of course all of those in HD would be awesome.
Dude

Frankfort, KY

#4 Mar 25, 2010
All the sports channels known to mankind.
resident

Palo Alto, CA

#5 Mar 25, 2010
OXYGEN
ok great

Shreveport, LA

#6 Mar 25, 2010
Does anyone think that the FPB will add any of these channels? I have wanted FSN Cincinnati to see the Reds play since the day they took it away. FPB still hasn't added that one back. Why should I believe they will add back HDNet and HDNet movies.
funnyman

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2010
CNN headlight nudes
CUN-TV
cynthia

United States

#8 Jan 22, 2011
I want ch 46 back! I watched it all the time and miss it. On fixed income cant afford to pay extra just for one channel
agree

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Jan 22, 2011
Oxygen!!
Would Like

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jan 28, 2011
Oxygen
Fox so we could watch Son of Anarchy instead of waiting for dvd to come out.
Ballplayer

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2011
Wgn
Waiter for Tea

Memphis, TN

#12 Jan 31, 2011
FX and at least HBO

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 31, 2011
I'd love to see The Church Channel, Angel Network, and more family style channels added. Our duty is to raise children on wholesome values, and you can't do that with MTV, etc.
appears 2 me

Clarksville, TN

#14 Jan 31, 2011
PASTOR BILL wrote:
I'd love to see The Church Channel, Angel Network, and more family style channels added. Our duty is to raise children on wholesome values, and you can't do that with MTV, etc.
Pastor's posting on a gossip site like Topix is exactly why people don't go to church. There are to many hypocrites.

As for the topic at hand, I switched to Dish because at the time FPB did not have the following (they might carry these channels now)...
HD channels
NFL Network
Fox Sports Cincinnati (Reds baseball)
Fox Sports South (UK Basketball)
CBS College Sports
FX
MLB Network
MSNBC
Golf Channel
NHL Network
WGN
Disney
Fox Sports (Over 30 Fox sports channels on Dish)
Versus
Speed

This is just a short list of what they didn't offer a few years ago. As I said they may carry these channels now.
JRC

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jan 31, 2011
PASTOR BILL wrote:
Sorry god isnt allowed
A Hellard

Frankfort, KY

#16 Feb 2, 2011
I would love for them to add FX and boomerang. And dump at least half the sports ch.
beans

Frankfort, KY

#17 Feb 2, 2011
Outdoors Channel, Discovery, Nat Geo. Add more channels like these and it would be cool.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19 Feb 2, 2011
appears 2 me wrote:
<quoted text>
Pastor's posting on a gossip site like Topix is exactly why people don't go to church. There are to many hypocrites.
As for the topic at hand, I switched to Dish because at the time FPB did not have the following (they might carry these channels now)...
HD channels
NFL Network
Fox Sports Cincinnati (Reds baseball)
Fox Sports South (UK Basketball)
CBS College Sports
FX
MLB Network
MSNBC
Golf Channel
NHL Network
WGN
Disney
Fox Sports (Over 30 Fox sports channels on Dish)
Versus
Speed
This is just a short list of what they didn't offer a few years ago. As I said they may carry these channels now.
I didn't realize that TOPIX was intended as a gossip site. It says Polls and Forums. How one decides to utilize the site is theirs according to free speech guarantees under the Constitution. This doesn't make me a hypocrite, simply someone who tries to stay involved. I didn't malign anyone, just made a suggestion.
cub

Louisville, KY

#20 Apr 5, 2011
I think FPB should add WGN to it's line up. Of course knowing FPB they would probably raise the rates for adding channels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Zeus 151,936
Politicians/FPD cover up 3 hr Jen 5
Bad neighbors that don't have facts in two creeks 5 hr Tim Childers 18
New Bridgeport Apts. 6 hr Wildcat 1
Leave Joel Hurst Alone!!!!!HATERS.... 6 hr Slam 9
When will the Western Hills Football team actua... 6 hr Flying High 20
Ashely Bryant 6 hr Frank 3

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance