oops they got both the WARES

oops they got both the WARES

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

I know

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jan 20, 2012
yeah hes walking around probably still selling pills well hell you know he is because hes working for them!!! HE turned in HIS whole FAMILY!! Jay-love got bonded out on tuesday and got re-arrested wednesday night and no remorse in court today!!! hahaha
hmmm

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2012
I know wrote:
yeah hes walking around probably still selling pills well hell you know he is because hes working for them!!! HE turned in HIS whole FAMILY!! Jay-love got bonded out on tuesday and got re-arrested wednesday night and no remorse in court today!!! hahaha
Dont ppl get tired of hearing or talking about that family? REALLY who gives a F***
Citizen

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2012
I know wrote:
What four got arrested?
no you didnt

Frankfort, KY

#6 Jan 20, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Dont ppl get tired of hearing or talking about that family? REALLY who gives a F***
well you must, you found it to make a comment!!! pssss if you dont want to read it then dont open it up SEE YA!!! hahahahaahaha
hmmm

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2012
no you didnt wrote:
<quoted text>well you must, you found it to make a comment!!! pssss if you dont want to read it then dont open it up SEE YA!!! hahahahaahaha
psss no u didnt I know the family and I am gettin tired of seeing it on here point being whats done is done and really no concern of anybody elses
hellfire

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> psss no u didnt I know the family and I am gettin tired of seeing it on here point being whats done is done and really no concern of anybody elses
no you didn't lol . They are always putting the nose\mouth in everybody eles drama . Hell they the kings of queens of drama!!! Dont feel good when the shoe is fits. This is frankfort and its sad...
get um

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jan 20, 2012
get all these druggies/trash. pat is bustin these bitc#es left and right.
hellfire

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2012
get um wrote:
get all these druggies/trash. pat is bustin these bitc#es left and right.
There is no need to call people trash damn!! Lets just keep everyone posted . Hey are you scared....
jail time

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>What four got arrested?
they got debbies brothers peter quire and floyd quire jodi ware (already out)and debbies sister libby (QUIRE) cummins and they are looking for her son chunck!!! get em all PAT they are worthless and they are nusinance to society!!!
just a citizen

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 22, 2012
Hell the way our system is....they wont get shit..why u ask..... cuz their white
wjr

Kitchener, Canada

#13 Jan 22, 2012
I turned them into the sheriff's dept.
just a citizen

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 22, 2012
Victoria Smith should go down with the low life drug dealing family....put her and Jodi ware in the same cell....
Im 1 who cares

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2012
just a citizen wrote:
Victoria Smith should go down with the low life drug dealing family....put her and Jodi ware in the same cell....
they have more indiciments and I dont know if shes in there or not!!! because jeffrey is telling on the whole family!! so she probably wont go down with them she is his bread winner because hes to freakin LAZY to work!! but yeah that would be cool wouldnt it because they both like wiggers and I bet they get along then!! because they wont have no-one but each other hahahahaaaahaahaah they might even change a little bit!!!!
WJR

Kitchener, Canada

#16 Jan 22, 2012
They will go down because like I said iv already given the franklin co sheriff's dept all their info
for sure

Frankfort, KY

#17 Jan 22, 2012
WJR wrote:
They will go down because like I said iv already given the franklin co sheriff's dept all their info
good deal kepp on keeping on these idiots need to be in there with the whole FLORIDA CARTEL!!!put them and keep them there for about 6 months!!! the welfare&foodstamp system would go down by about 5,000,00 dollars guarnatee that keep them in there they was always invinceable!!!
just a citizen

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 22, 2012
wjr wrote:
I turned them into the sheriff's dept.
good for you.....thank you
WJR

Kitchener, Canada

#19 Jan 22, 2012
just a citizen wrote:
<quoted text> good for you.....thank you
Your welcome. I didnt want those fat ugly snaggle tooth druggies walking the streets anymore
just a citizen

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 22, 2012
Im 1 who cares wrote:
<quoted text>they have more indiciments and I dont know if shes in there or not!!! because jeffrey is telling on the whole family!! so she probably wont go down with them she is his bread winner because hes to freakin LAZY to work!! but yeah that would be cool wouldnt it because they both like wiggers and I bet they get along then!! because they wont have no-one but each other hahahahaaaahaahaah they might even change a little bit!!!!
I smell a cat fight ........lock them both up....and then we'll...know who's a real blonde....lmao
libby

Chicago, IL

#21 Jan 23, 2012
Did they get Johnny ethington yet
Cheese

Frankfort, KY

#22 Jan 23, 2012
Cheese Sammiches anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Rickyn227 141,186
Best milf 13 min credo 17
Amanda Ingels 43 min michelle 5
Gettin big 1 hr john wayne 11
River blast joke 2 hr john wayne 11
Amanda Durham /// 2 hr Come on 1
Megan the animal freak 2 hr lmao 5
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages