frankfort hospital
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#21 Oct 30, 2012
They did me same way only 1 time tho I went back and visited the administrator and threatened a big law suite and when I go there now and in pain they don't hesitate to help me

Since: May 10

Frankfort, KY

#22 Mar 13, 2013
bout died wrote:
i went over a broke arm and had to have three surgerys the 2nd surgery i had M E R S A from that place a blood infection and im not the only person this happen to,went to look for legal help with this case and no body would help me at all .now i gotta live like this on meds the rest of my life not over pain just infection inside and out of my body.if any body can help or let me know more about mersa thanks just look out for this place when you go
Uh, it might not be the hospital but the physician -docs are rated for infections - meaning they do look at infection rates for each doctor - some have terrible practices related to infection control.Idon't know who your doc was but I have a good guess.

Since: May 10

Frankfort, KY

#23 Mar 13, 2013
DCR wrote:
I went to the ED complaining of pain in my right side down to my groin, the Doctor did an U/A and a CT. The Doctor informed me that the U/A came back clear and that I did not have any mass, tumors, or kidney stones in my left kidney. My husband got upset demanding discharge papers as I had been denied any thing stronger the Tylenol for pain and never once complained of anything pain in my left side, I had complained of pain in my right side and he refuse to look at the CT results again. The next day I went to see a Urologists who viewed the same CT scan result and saw that I had 3 kidney stones in my right kidney. Oh and the random drug test that was performed because the Doctor was convinced that I was seeking drugs came back totally clean.
I had the same experience for the same reason. It all depends who the doc is, or even if you are seen by a doctor. Sometimes you are seen by a Physician's Assistant who cannot order controlled substances (they should get the MD to write the order but they don't do that many times) I've had the CT and the doc, who initially treated me like a drug seeker, changed his attitude and was of help. Another time,(with symptoms worse than I have ever experienced) treated me horribly and refused to even do an xray. He did order me IV fluids - which in the long run helped because I peed blood the next day and passed a 6mm stone - I had been sick for 6 weeks off and on and nobody listened. Normally stones that size don't pass but luckily it did. But since then I don't go for stone pain anymore. I grin and bear it and drink a beer. It's not worth paying hundreds of dollars to be treated like crap. Oh and filing a complaint didn't help either. I was told the Managing doctor would talk with me - I'm stil waitng and that was several years ago.
just my opinion

Frankfort, KY

#24 Mar 13, 2013
I have a problem when I pay every month for insurance and I got to the ER in pain only to sit in a waiting room forever, then go to a bed and wait forever, only for them to treat me like I'm just seeking pain meds. If I wasn't in serious pain I wouldn't come to the ER in the first place. By the time they get you something, if they do give you something, you're no longer in pain by then. You have toughed it out while waiting but you best believe they still make you pay, they get that info off top! Sad shm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr uMoron 144,474
Shelly Parker 3 hr hateful bitch 72
Who is she? 3 hr Marnie 1
cheaterrooferwife 4 hr Low Man 3
Duckers Point (Dec '13) 5 hr Zippy 5
Montaplast 9 hr Montaplast employee 2
Montaplast physical test 9 hr Wonder2 1
people and hanibus 11 hr wtf 80
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages