Anonymous

Frankfort, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2012
I just moved here I want some this place is boring I haven't had any for 4 years Soooooooo yeah just want some not a pound of it
Truthhurts

Frankfort, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2012
baldginger wrote:
I just moved here I want some this place is boring I haven't had any for 4 years Soooooooo yeah just want some not a pound of it
good luck getting it if u dk anyone try the fake sh*t
Death

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2012
baldginger wrote:
Just moved here...it's boring!!! Should have checked the place out before you moved. Stats show: you should live someplace 2 weeks before you decide to move.
As for not knowing anybody and thinking you'll buy smoke. ARE YOU NUTS!!!!
You want be considered part of Frankfort/Franklin County until you have great-grandkids.
Good luck with your wish. Lexington or Richmond if you want to party. Go back home if you want weed. Why after 4 yrs. of none have you decided to go back to it? Just got out of jail?You go on a public network and ask for weed, you must be a cop or dumb as hell.
take 2

Frankfort, KY

#4 Oct 15, 2012
frankfort weed sucks less yu payin a pretty pinny
Death

United States

#5 Oct 15, 2012
take 2 wrote:
frankfort weed sucks less yu payin a pretty pinny
How do you know it sucks? Did you buy some and got took? If so, nothing you can do except payback. Either way, you land in jail if you get caught,
OR.....

Your a cop playacting a dealer. First thing you do is spread rumors. What's around is no good but, "Man", I got the bomb. First is free, give you a little more if you pick some up for your friends. Get a little more if we meet at your house (so I can check it out). Game time, you throw the party. You know, beer, chips, cheese and a little to get you in the mood. Now your friends with the ring. Time to pick out the #1 man, follow him/her for a while and then "BUSTED'

I could be a writer if I tried.....HAHAHAHA....HA
athiest

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Plenty of weed in Frankfort. Just gotta ask around.
Anonymous

Frankfort, KY

#7 Oct 15, 2012
athiest wrote:
Plenty of weed in Frankfort. Just gotta ask around.
Like where? And death I wanted so I can sleep and eat right again ptsd isn't too easy to work with you prick. I was a marine hence the 4 years
athiest

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Oct 15, 2012
Not gonna tell you where on topix
Joe Quire

Frankfort, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2012
I'll sell you up to a couple ounces. Hit me up on FB.
Scott

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Catch me on centennial. Brown tauras with tinted windows.
Death

United States

#11 Oct 16, 2012
baldginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Like where? And death I wanted so I can sleep and eat right again ptsd isn't too easy to work with you prick. I was a marine hence the 4 years
I know PTSD isn't easy to work with. The Social Security office disabled me because of PTSD. The after effects at night would carry over to next day. They say I'm dangerous and have no human feelings. Oh, they also said I'm violent.

In the spring (just before planting time) the dealers sit on it until they find out what kind of crop the next one will be. So, none around.

In the fall when (crops are coming in) they sit on it. From now to January 1st, it will be hard to find. They will hold the good and up the cost on it.

It takes for ever to find somebody you can trust.
The police troll this site and electronic crimes can/will get your IP address and find you.

Don't you have 2 more years unactive duty, which you could be made active at anytime? If you get busted by KSP, tell them your Military and they might go easy on you. Alot of them are military. Want carry any weight with the Frankfort Police Dept. and I'm sure Melton would like to add you to his chopping board (no pun intended), he's trying to get elected.

My nightmares are so bad, my husband is afraid to try and wake me up. Last time I woke up screaming he was trying to get to me, the dog thought he was trying to hurt me and she bit him. Don't let them put you UNDER the REM sleep, REM sleep being where you have the nightmares. I got stuck in a nightmare because of the mind altering drugs they used on me and couldn't wake up.

How do I know most of this? I worked in supply at the KSP. I issued out uniforms. Marijuana Erad. talks and you don't want to say anything if I'm in the room.

Quit asking for drugs on Topix's. All you'll get is busted or discharged for burning one and then getting called in for active. Do they discharge you if you blow a pizz test?

I'm female and my hell was the step-father that raised a bastard that wasn't his.
lol

United States

#12 Oct 18, 2012
Ask the kids, they know.
Really

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Oct 18, 2012
baldginger wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont need street drugs. You need to see your family dr and ask about some sleeping pills.....
Death

United States

#14 Oct 18, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text> You dont need street drugs. You need to see your family dr and ask about some sleeping pills.....
He doesn't need sleeping drugs. That just makes things worse. How would you like to be locked in a dream with blood dripping from the ceiling and running down the walls? You can't scream enough to get rid of that image.
Anonymous

Frankfort, KY

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Death wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't need sleeping drugs. That just makes things worse. How would you like to be locked in a dream with blood dripping from the ceiling and running down the walls? You can't scream enough to get rid of that image.
NOPE pills are bad
Death

United States

#16 Oct 18, 2012
baldginger wrote:
<quoted text>
I sorry!:^)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort Marathon Employee Murdered 2 min truth 8
News Ruling: Refusal to print gay pride shirts not d... 10 min TomInElPaso 261
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Paul 163,842
Heroin addicts die 44 min GONE for GOOD 6
lara greathouse 46 min NICE 3
Frankfort country club's own Rick Pulliam 56 min Tubes 14
Pet Domain and Suites 1 hr Mitchell 6
Keegan newton 4 hr Twenty one days 27
who got shot? 9 hr JudgeRoyBean 7

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages