First Prev
of 6
Next Last
yup

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I had fun babe while britt was at court
Eee

Frankfort, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2012
yup wrote:
I had fun babe while britt was at court
Yea, wait til the herps surface and then tell me it was fun.
Eee

Frankfort, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Funny that you could "have fun" whilst he is in jail for writing cold checks (and soon to be probation violation)
Go sell bullshit somewhere else. We're all stocked up here.
BIGDOG

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2012
For all the people he robbed and stole from. Goooood By
Blondie

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Nasty is all of you skanks , Adam freeman lmmfao! You girls are trash yuk yuk yuk !!! Ewwwww
is it true

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2012
is there a girl going to have his baby soon?
Brittany Freeman

Portage, MI

#7 Sep 23, 2012
People make me so fuckin sick.......seriously grow the fuck up and get a life....whoever the bitch is that claimed she had a good time with him while I was in court......well obviously u just want him and don't get the time of day or you would know that he is in jail u dumb bitch.....and we have been together for 17 months and I have been checked twice and don't have herpies....so please stop hatin,hell to hear frankfort tell it everybody has something......and as far as the baby goes well there is a rumor going around that he has a baby on the way by some young girl he messed with when we were seperated.....but when u mess with half the guys in frankfort u can't just point fingers at one of them.so we will take it as a possibility but until the dna is established he's not claiming it......and before everyone gets on here and starts with all of there fucked up comments just let me say adam freeman is my husband,I may not always agree with some of his stupid decisions he makes from time to time,but I will always have his back,stand by him through whatever may come,nothing or no one will NEVER EVER break us......so for who ever that gets on here and starts this page,and for those who get on here and post comments to try and start drama......GROW THE FUCK UP.....GET A LIFE......AND STOP HATIN***
Hellur

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2012
Brittany Freeman wrote:
People make me so fuckin sick.......seriously grow the fuck up and get a life....whoever the bitch is that claimed she had a good time with him while I was in court......well obviously u just want him and don't get the time of day or you would know that he is in jail u dumb bitch.....and we have been together for 17 months and I have been checked twice and don't have herpies....so please stop hatin,hell to hear frankfort tell it everybody has something......and as far as the baby goes well there is a rumor going around that he has a baby on the way by some young girl he messed with when we were seperated.....but when u mess with half the guys in frankfort u can't just point fingers at one of them.so we will take it as a possibility but until the dna is established he's not claiming it......and before everyone gets on here and starts with all of there fucked up comments just let me say adam freeman is my husband,I may not always agree with some of his stupid decisions he makes from time to time,but I will always have his back,stand by him through whatever may come,nothing or no one will NEVER EVER break us......so for who ever that gets on here and starts this page,and for those who get on here and post comments to try and start drama......GROW THE FUCK UP.....GET A LIFE......AND STOP HATIN***
Lmmfao bahaaahaaahaaah Hehee Hehee heheee!
commonsense
#9 Sep 23, 2012
First off who wants to hate on a boy that calls hisself a man that aint got sh%% in the first place??? That one was a joke.... Adam is a scrub dont worry no one wants his sorry a%%, and the baby probably is his.... So you taking care of you and your husband lol no one wants a sorry a%% boy that is going to live off them , oh yea thats right you do lol He stays in jail, hope he dont drop the soap again lol oh and by the way definatly not hating I am a indepenend woman that dont ask nobody for sh%%. Got a husband not to mention takes care of me looks like U dont know your worth lmao
Brittany Freeman wrote:
People make me so fuckin sick.......seriously grow the fuck up and get a life....whoever the bitch is that claimed she had a good time with him while I was in court......well obviously u just want him and don't get the time of day or you would know that he is in jail u dumb bitch.....and we have been together for 17 months and I have been checked twice and don't have herpies....so please stop hatin,hell to hear frankfort tell it everybody has something......and as far as the baby goes well there is a rumor going around that he has a baby on the way by some young girl he messed with when we were seperated.....but when u mess with half the guys in frankfort u can't just point fingers at one of them.so we will take it as a possibility but until the dna is established he's not claiming it......and before everyone gets on here and starts with all of there fucked up comments just let me say adam freeman is my husband,I may not always agree with some of his stupid decisions he makes from time to time,but I will always have his back,stand by him through whatever may come,nothing or no one will NEVER EVER break us......so for who ever that gets on here and starts this page,and for those who get on here and post comments to try and start drama......GROW THE FUCK UP.....GET A LIFE......AND STOP HATIN***
i love it

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 23, 2012
Brittany shut up... u aint sh%$ and of course u wouldnt admitt that u got herps.... and. Whatever else the crackhead has giving u..
..
Tickled Pink

Frankfort, KY

#12 Sep 24, 2012
I'm lmao that anybody would say they had been with him! Do they not know how much he loves jail and why? It's the only place he's comfortable being out of the closet! The herpes is nothing compared to the hepatitis! It's true! Bet he's glad to be back with his boyfriends!! Poor poor silly girls!
Brittany Freeman

Portage, MI

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Lmmfao......u all are so lame,it is called hatin or u would keep ya comments to ya self......I have no reason to lie about anything cause I don't sleep around adam is the only man I am with,and I have nothing....better yet take mine and my husbands name and do what u do best swallow it,also if u all wasn't fake bitchs you would post ya name....and with that being said JEALOUSY IS A SICKNESS SO GET WELL SOON BITCHS :-) :-) :-) :-)
Brittany Freeman

Portage, MI

#14 Sep 24, 2012
And whoever the fake I love it is why don't u come shut me up......don't talk about it,be about it.....
commonsense
#15 Sep 24, 2012
I said what I said and you better beleive no hating here lol oh and just because u say you dont sleep around guess what he is, and wit his boyfriends in jail.... I hope you like the taste of those men lol sickning
Brittany Freeman wrote:
And whoever the fake I love it is why don't u come shut me up......don't talk about it,be about it.....
Anonymous

Huntington, IN

#16 Sep 25, 2012
commonsense wrote:
I said what I said and you better beleive no hating here lol oh and just because u say you dont sleep around guess what he is, and wit his boyfriends in jail.... I hope you like the taste of those men lol sickning
<quoted text>
To commonsense if your with some one why are you so worried about bashin these people are you that unhappy is your man doin the same or do you really have one i mean damn your really worried about this guy .whats up with that ? And how do you know so much about this man well just wondering it seem like he hits a nerve or two .
Tickled Pink

Frankfort, KY

#17 Sep 25, 2012
You poor child. How old are you Wifey? How long have you known him? Let me guess, you must be new to this town and have the worst case of self esteem a girl could have. I've known Adam since he was 10 and he's done nothing but terrorized. He's known for being a thief, vandalism, burglary, assault, domestic violence. He's never worked. He's destroyed lives and will continue to. People aren't jealous of him. Or you. I do hate him. It's because of what I've watched him do to my family and others. I'm tickled pink to know he's in jail where he belongs. Neighborhoods are safer now. Get used to people talkin about him. Don't trust him in your familys home. Now you get busy on his canteen money so he can treat his boyfriend! And make sure you don't have hepatitis!
Tickled Pink

Frankfort, KY

#18 Sep 25, 2012
commonsense wrote:
I said what I said and you better beleive no hating here lol oh and just because u say you dont sleep around guess what he is, and wit his boyfriends in jail.... I hope you like the taste of those men lol sickning
<quoted text>
LoLoLoL! I like you commonsense! Everybody knows this! This girl can't possibly be much older than 18. I almost feel sorry for her. She's either very young and doesn't know better, or she's just like Adam. But I'm guessing young and very desperate. Imagine how this poor girl will feel when she realizes what she's really with. And how humiliated!
Brittany Freeman

Portage, MI

#19 Sep 25, 2012
First of all this woman is 25 yrs old,I'm not new to this town I was born and raised here,and I have known adam for 11 yrs.....I know adam has a terrible past,there isn't anything I don't know about him....he is not only my husband but my best friend....no one in this world is perfect,and everyone has a past,some are just worse then others....and maybe u don't know him as well as u think or u would know he was workin before he went to jail and was helpin me pay my bills,and take care of the kids....he still may not be where he should be in life,but he has came along way since we have been together......but like I been sayin this is all just a buunch of fake bitchs that hide behind a computer screen that have nothing better to do then hate on someone.....I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM and that's all that matters......we don't really give a fuck what u bitchs have to say
Tickled Pink

Frankfort, KY

#20 Sep 25, 2012
Brittany Freeman wrote:
First of all this woman is 25 yrs old,I'm not new to this town I was born and raised here,and I have known adam for 11 yrs.....I know adam has a terrible past,there isn't anything I don't know about him....he is not only my husband but my best friend....no one in this world is perfect,and everyone has a past,some are just worse then others....and maybe u don't know him as well as u think or u would know he was workin before he went to jail and was helpin me pay my bills,and take care of the kids....he still may not be where he should be in life,but he has came along way since we have been together......but like I been sayin this is all just a buunch of fake bitchs that hide behind a computer screen that have nothing better to do then hate on someone.....I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM and that's all that matters......we don't really give a fuck what u bitchs have to say
O wow so you are of legal age and you do know him!! So you know exactly what your dealing with which is good. Well I am a Bitch, but I'm a real Bitch and not a fake one! So Adam got a job? Yeah the courts can make you do that! I do love seeing that mugg shot though! You just get yourself and those kids checked for hepatitis! You only have one liver! And good luck!
ol putz

Chicago, IL

#23 Sep 25, 2012
Tickled Pink wrote:
<quoted text>O wow so you are of legal age and you do know him!! So you know exactly what your dealing with which is good. Well I am a Bitch, but I'm a real Bitch and not a fake one! So Adam got a job? Yeah the courts can make you do that! I do love seeing that mugg shot though! You just get yourself and those kids checked for hepatitis! You only have one liver! And good luck!
I looked at the mugshot too. He looks like a prison-bitch...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks hate wd-40 1 hr hhate 1
When will the Western Hills Football team actua... 4 hr DANG 58
selling gold in frankfort (Oct '09) 4 hr Eric 35
Indian Martha, Crazy Mary & Eugene (Jan '15) 4 hr Ike Stanley 2
Ashley hack 4 hr Huh 3
Indian Martha (Dec '12) 4 hr Bain Moore 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CriminalForever 152,034

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages