Beware storm chasers for example Rega...

Beware storm chasers for example Regal Roofing

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Shelly

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2012
I have hail damage from the recent storm. Regal Roofing left information about their business in my door yesterday saying how I should protect myself from "storm chasers" and use locally owned and operated businesses. According to the Kentucky Secretary of State and BBB they are not a locally operated business. Since their advertisements are false, I would recommend people avoid this company that portrays themselves as trustworthy.
Shelly

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Apr 18, 2012
Anyone have a recommendation for a local roofer that is insured?
another roofer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2012
Where are you located ? Storm chasers are those that insurance adjusters call in from "out of town" buy a pre paid phone advertise a ph # get jobs leave town to never be heard of again, it's called insurance fraud!.. in my town we had alot of damage to homes. I have seen this more than once. I hope they find those who do these things to home owners one day and actually do something to them. Good for you for checking them out first before letting them step foot on your house. I would try a phone book, for your area. Most reliable and licenced roofers are in there. Good luck
We used

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 18, 2012
Dynamic Restoration and they are fully insured and do a great job. They are out of Lawrenceburg and have done quite a bit if work for me and some friends of mine. You should give them a call....good luck
another roofer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Apr 18, 2012
Since when did Dynamic become "licenced" and "insured" ??
Shelly

Frankfort, KY

#6 Apr 19, 2012
I'm near the Franklin/Anderson county line. I've tried a couple roofers from the phone book but they are more than my insurance is willing to pay. KFB is wanting to pay storm chaser prices.
another roofer

Frankfort, KY

#7 Apr 19, 2012
Honestly, I wish you well.. I hope you find a good roofer who can work with you and has insurance and a licence to be working in that county as well as workers comp to protect you and themselves in case anything should happen. You sound like a lady I spoke with on the phone Yesterday.
Informed Citizen

Frankfort, KY

#8 Feb 27, 2013
another roofer wrote:
Since when did Dynamic become "licenced" and "insured" ??
If you ever have a question about whether or not a company is licensed and insured, simply ask them to see a copy of their license and insurance. By the way, Dynamic Restoration LLC is licensed and insured. Not sure? Just ask them for the paperwork. Thanks!
concerned citizen

Frankfort, KY

#9 Apr 23, 2014
Does Luis @ Dynamic Restoration drug test his employees? If not, he might want to start.
Informed Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever have a question about whether or not a company is licensed and insured, simply ask them to see a copy of their license and insurance. By the way, Dynamic Restoration LLC is licensed and insured. Not sure? Just ask them for the paperwork. Thanks!
Business Owner

Marion, KY

#10 Apr 23, 2014
I recommend Christian Brothers from Shelbyville.

Don't use Solheim - the owner is an ass and will climb up a ladder right in front of you going commando then ask you to look up so you can see his saggy stuff.
Hilarious

Frankfort, KY

#11 Oct 14, 2014
Business Owner wrote:
I recommend Christian Brothers from Shelbyville.
Don't use Solheim - the owner is an ass and will climb up a ladder right in front of you going commando then ask you to look up so you can see his saggy stuff.
Well, surely he didn't ask you to creep your eyes directly up his pant leg, hahaha! That's what you get for being a moron. And that says absolutely nothing about the way he conducts his business. Merely, that you need to control those wandering eyes of yours.
Nancy

Frankfort, KY

#12 Oct 15, 2014
Tim (Roofologist) Childers I think hes on Commericial work right now though. Tim insured for 1 million got the paper when he did our roof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min ChromiuMan 141,455
Ban Firework 1 hr hank snow 4
are they setting off fireworks tomorrow 1 hr Ban the 4th 6
Amanda Ingels 2 hr What 10
Walmart 3rd shift 3 hr duh 2
banta's security & investigations (Jan '13) 4 hr moby one 38
juniper hills pool 5 hr -_- thoughts 10
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages