Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
88,521 - 88,540 of 130,235 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm... Plenty question evolution (cult religion)... If the foolishness could stand scientific scrutiny then there would be no debate... Read a book or two bro...
Voyager 1 and the hubble telescope have not seen the heaven your cult claims exist. Your cult has been proven to be a lie
PROVEN TO BE A LIE! SCIENCE HAS PROVEN THAT YOUR CULT IS FALSE!
defender

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Voyager 1 and the hubble telescope have not seen the heaven your cult claims exist. Your cult has been proven to be a lie
PROVEN TO BE A LIE! SCIENCE HAS PROVEN THAT YOUR CULT IS FALSE!
Have you ever got anything solid to present?... At least the others can put up a fight but with you it's just like a twelve year old boy ranting on and on... Your ignorance is not helping your cause... Read and research then come back with something worth while instead of nah nah nah... I've heard the wind blow before...

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever got anything solid to present?... At least the others can put up a fight but with you it's just like a twelve year old boy ranting on and on... Your ignorance is not helping your cause... Read and research then come back with something worth while instead of nah nah nah... I've heard the wind blow before...
defender wrote:

<quoted text>
Ask him!! Or pray to your god ( natural selection )... Maybe he can tell you...
I asked YOU. You spout off about your delusions being real so I want YOU to answer.
Balls in your court

Maybe you should start backing your words up?
You spout nonsense with nothing to back up your claims.
Since you refuse to say anything different and back up what you say well we have heard your wind before.....
Dirty White Schlepper

Dalton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

The thought of a Jewish man committing buggery on a Muslim man sickens me, just sickens me!

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Dirty White Schlepper wrote:
The thought of a Jewish man committing buggery on a Muslim man sickens me, just sickens me!
Yea, but it turns defender and YAA on, gives them wood thinking about it
Ur the best rapper ever!

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Sheeot biscutz yeah! Beeotches biscutz!
defender

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>defender wrote:

<quoted text>
Ask him!! Or pray to your god ( natural selection )... Maybe he can tell you...
I asked YOU. You spout off about your delusions being real so I want YOU to answer.
Balls in your court

Maybe you should start backing your words up?
You spout nonsense with nothing to back up your claims.
Since you refuse to say anything different and back up what you say well we have heard your wind before.....
What's delusional about natural selection being the evolutionist god?... It's true... It's their answer to everything.. Yet they cannot give an origin for it or explain how it deciphers information for benefit of a species... Now read that slow again so your limited intellect can grasp it... Evolution is religion... Never ever been observed in the lab or field ... Don't believe me then look it up yourself ... Key word Wiccan... Same thing

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

defender wrote:
<quoted text>
What's delusional about natural selection being the evolutionist god?... It's true... It's their answer to everything.. Yet they cannot give an origin for it or explain how it deciphers information for benefit of a species... Now read that slow again so your limited intellect can grasp it... Evolution is religion... Never ever been observed in the lab or field ... Don't believe me then look it up yourself ... Key word Wiccan... Same thing
I ask for proof of your god and you keep trying to side track me with BS.
Why cant you answer the simple questions?
And the delusion is your bible and how you ignore most of it and then twist it around.
How did an evil hate filled god who wanted every one except the jews to be killed become a god for every one and he loves people now?
WHY CANT YOU DIRECTLY ANSWER THE QUESTION? BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR CULT IS BASED ON BULLSHIT

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

defender wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me how your gods origin came about, or how it deciphers....
Who created your god and who did your god have to sacrifice jesus too? You catholics are really warped

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Now we are going to hear Lawyers saying that Joshua Brent has been praying and asked jaysas to forgive him blah blah
defender

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I ask for proof of your god and you keep trying to side track me with BS.
Why cant you answer the simple questions?
And the delusion is your bible and how you ignore most of it and then twist it around.
How did an evil hate filled god who wanted every one except the jews to be killed become a god for every one and he loves people now?
WHY CANT YOU DIRECTLY ANSWER THE QUESTION? BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR CULT IS BASED ON BULLSHIT
Umm .. The subject at hand is evolution.. Not Christianity... Christianity is not provable.. Ok?... It's evolution that says it's scientific fact and I'm showing you clearly that it's a religion.. Not based on fact but speculation and of god worship ( natural selection )... Must I walk you through everything?... Atheist are always looking never finding...
acc

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

ky girl wrote:
this would be a good thing.when i went to school we had a lady come once a week, she didnt teach religion, she told bible stories,it was a good break,she told the stories with pictures, also the first thing in the morning, we sang songs said the pledge for about 15 minutes.it set the tone for the day,as a child grows into adult hood,they will adopt their own beliefs,this is a stepping stone. they will believe in something, why not let them start with the goods things, if they dont hear good things when they are small, they wont know they have a choice.as i got older and heard different things,i choose what was to me the best,our children need a good positive in their lives.for some it will be the only time they will hear the name god, jesus, lord.at least they will have a choice.
there was a little older lady that done that at Lynn camp when I was in school her name was Ms. Walsted.. I will never forget her stories she did such a great thing..

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Of course christianity is not provable, it is based on a lie. Atheist are not required to give a shit how life and the universe came to be, Atheist just do not buy into the whole delusions of a god thingy like you religies do.
Keep trying monkey unmensch to make evolution an Atheist religion, it just won't work.

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
Of course christianity is not provable, it is based on a lie. Atheist are not required to give a shit how life and the universe came to be, Atheist just do not buy into the whole delusions of a god thingy like you religies do.
Keep trying monkey unmensch to make evolution an Atheist religion, it just won't work.
Hi LOL, good post. It would be interesting to hear a rebuttal to what you just said.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Defender, since christianity is not provable, and aliens doing genetic test created us is not provable how can we give one more credibility than the other?(I think both are absurd but there are a group of Satanist (JOS) who believe that crap)
I do not really care how I am alive so much as that I am. I lean towards evolution as that idea makes more sense to me but I do not get in to the theory deeply nor care one way or the other.
I am as against evolution being taught as fact as I am creation being taught as fact. Both may be explained as theory but nether should be taught as fact.
And what a theory is needs to be taught first
defender

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

LOL in a suit wrote:
Never said it was McFly... It's faith and that's fine... The subject the other McFly talking about was evolution (which I pointed out is religion as well)... There is no difference!! As to atheist - there seems to be some law that states that Christians must prove God to you... News flash bud I DON'T GIVE A FROGS FAT ARSE WHAT YOU BELIEVE!! However if one states science to back their faith as Evolution clearly does than I have the right to point out the fact that science clearly DOES NOT support this religion or it's god Natural Selection....
defender

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
Defender, since christianity is not provable, and aliens doing genetic test created us is not provable how can we give one more credibility than the other?(I think both are absurd but there are a group of Satanist (JOS) who believe that crap)
I do not really care how I am alive so much as that I am. I lean towards evolution as that idea makes more sense to me but I do not get in to the theory deeply nor care one way or the other.
I am as against evolution being taught as fact as I am creation being taught as fact. Both may be explained as theory but nether should be taught as fact.
And what a theory is needs to be taught first
Thank you... I agree... That's all I'm saying.... Truth...

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you... I agree... That's all I'm saying.... Truth...
If you want a good laugh http://www.joyofsatan.org/
These people follow a real scam artist and are batshit stupid
defender

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>If you want a good laugh http://www.joyofsatan.org/
These people follow a real scam artist and are batshit stupid
Yeah that's strange... I must confess I didn't know that there was so many different types of satanist out there...

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's strange... I must confess I didn't know that there was so many different types of satanist out there...
Many different kinds, there are some that call themselves Luciferians, Laveyians, etc...
Some are total nut jobs and others are attention seekers. We do not see "Satan" as an actual being but others do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
young boy shot on Railroad tracks by Topy 12 min Concerned 59
Jeremy sanders snitched on justin may ?!? 24 min wanker 25
Sharpton, Jackson. obama and king Jr 1 hr HMMM 5
Mustache Rides 1 hr Michelle 2
Welfare & Grifters 1 hr Chas Austin 2
Dose anyone no the slumlord Jeff kell 2 hr HUH 10
Moving 2 hr Wondering 3
Franklin County Schools 12 hr teacher 35
Chas Austin 22 hr hell house 22
next to staxx Tue Maybe 123