Sharper

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Over the break I met this chic named Megan Bates, she is very cute and we have been talking. Does anyone know anything about her though?
Fish

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Judged:

Get to know her the old fashioned way.
Why do people have no social skills anymore?!
This isn't the place to check someone's background as you will get a lot of lies and people with issues. You'd have to be either a stalker, a coward, or just impatient to not take the time in getting to know someone...in person.
If I was her and found out you went here to ask this question, I'd quit talking to you.
maybe

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Does she have blonde hair a little on the big side? I think I can help you out.
Sharper

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

yes, that does sound like her. The pictures that I have seen her hair is very curly.
Incognito

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

People have no social skills anymore because we spend so much time in front of our TV's and computers and texting. So called "social networks" are one of the biggest problems. There used to be school dances, neighborhood cookouts, back fence catching up, etc. Social networking used to include face-to-face talking, information sharing and the formation of deep and lasting friendships. These days too many of us hang out in a bar or atrophy in front of some type of computer. It's a sad commentary on our society as a whole.
mimema

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

I know her and she's a doll! You would be lucky to get to know her. Shed list a bunch of weight and looks terrific but I thought she looked terrific before. If u can, get to know her in person... It's totally worth it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 12 min poofylover 1,031
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 16 min poofylover 16,128
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 128,908
How do you rate Frankfort Police Department 1 hr curious 17
Society is so messed up 1 hr what to do 13
Stipes arrest 1 hr Wiggaz 109
Those arrested for same thing Miguel was cited for 1 hr Just sayin 8
Ridiculous Frankfort: The Line at Cookout 6 hr Bill 27
My family don't want me 16 hr Simple life 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••