likeyoucare

Simpsonville, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2010
YUCK! Enough SAID!!
yep

Frankfort, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2010
both her and her sister.but i have to say randi is worse.
zeeber

Frederick, MD

#3 Sep 26, 2010
mandi is trying to do right got two little girls she nothing like randi
The Truth

Simpsonville, KY

#4 Sep 27, 2010
went to school with them and they are both nasty! STAY AWAY!
billie

Frankfort, KY

#5 Sep 27, 2010
well i dont think niether one of them are nasty but i dont agree wit some shit randi has done.. but u know if u play wit fire u get burnt an as far as mandi she is straightened up an a dam good mom.. back off her
Ryan Valley

Social Circle, GA

#6 Sep 28, 2010
well ive been with Mandi since she was fourteen, both kids's are mine so I dont see how she's nasty! Anything else to say come say it to me! Now Randi is a NARC!!! She broke in my house and then called the cop's on me WOW!!!! She's a little meth head that has no respect for anything or anybody her own family dont even like her, well karma will allway's come back around!!
STOP HIDING PUT YOUR REAL NAME PUNK'S
Truth

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2010
Well I know for a fact that Randi is a no good piece of shit. Who steals from here own family just to get drugs. Who's tried her best to give her twin sister Mandi a hard time. Who has faked so many pregnancies. Recently said she was pregnant with triplets and was making her own ultrasound pics. Then they just disapeared just like the other 100 times. Who does that? Drugs have taken over this girls life. She needs HELP! Mandi is a great mom and is def not nasty like Ryan said she has been with him since she was 14 years old and both of her beautiful girls are by him.She has grown up so much unlike Randi who is a complete opposite.
sad

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2010
I went to school with both of these girls, have known them my whole life and was very good friends with them. I haven't spoke to them in yrs unless I see them out somewhere and I hope what ppl are saying is false... both of these girls were awesome ppl they were great friends and took up for themselves and for their friends.. yes we all did things we shouldn't have in life but I'm really hoping that randi isn't who these ppl say she has turned to be.. I would have never thought that she would be like that.. as for mandi I'm glad to hear that u are doing good keep ya head up you were always a strong person... if its true about randi I feel sad bc I never knew her to be like that...
smdh

Frankfort, KY

#9 Sep 30, 2010
well randi has done it once again! stealing from her own grandmother.i tell you what randi you are the lowest piece or white trash on this earth! womens care done told you that you was never pregnant and to quit trying to make appts. with them,you stole from your memaw,broke in your sisters house,wrote cold checks on your ex kenton and now you have stole from a sweet elderly lady YOUR GRANDMOTHER!!!! i hope you rott in prison bitch!
foe

Louisville, KY

#10 Oct 27, 2010
what happened?
action

Frankfort, KY

#11 Oct 29, 2010
I hope they put her away for a long time for what she has done.......anybody that could go in their grandmothers house and steal checks from her and then go and clean out her checking account.....to me that is a useless piece of trash
ofcourse

Demotte, IN

#12 Oct 31, 2010
I knew that bitch was lying about being pregnant AGAIN! Someone needs to lock her up and throw away the key! I do know that the cops are looking for her and she dont have a license to drive.so if you see her out call the cops!! Im so tired of hearing oh randi is only doing it cause of the drugs.well at some point she knows what she is doing is wrong and she needs to pay.i cant wait til the day i hear she is locked up in prison.please pray for the grandmother that has had to go through this sad situation because of a piece of trash like her!
action

Frankfort, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2010
they caught her.....20,000 full cash bond......i hope she rots
pray4her

Frankfort, KY

#14 Oct 31, 2010
i know randi ...randi is 24 and for 23 of her years on earth, shes never been in trouble. not until the dr.s started helping her to get off pain pills. now shes completey and totally addicted to drugs.everybody should pray for her instead of judging her..where is the forgivness...the grandmother forgave her as soon as she done it...drugs make u crazy people...make u do things u would never normally do....maybe u just dont understand, maybe u have never had too..be careful not to judge for u may bring that problem on one of your kids or grandkids so that u may see what it feels like to lose someone you love to drugs.. but really you should pray for her, for sure if shes ur family...
omg

Frankfort, KY

#15 Oct 31, 2010
pray4her wrote:
i know randi ...randi is 24 and for 23 of her years on earth, shes never been in trouble. not until the dr.s started helping her to get off pain pills. now shes completey and totally addicted to drugs.everybody should pray for her instead of judging her..where is the forgivness...the grandmother forgave her as soon as she done it...drugs make u crazy people...make u do things u would never normally do....maybe u just dont understand, maybe u have never had too..be careful not to judge for u may bring that problem on one of your kids or grandkids so that u may see what it feels like to lose someone you love to drugs.. but really you should pray for her, for sure if shes ur family...
that is some bullshit..she is not worth praying for.she has hurt everyone in her family.i feel sorry for that family actually.people has BEEN praying for her and it would help if she tried but she doesnt care about anyone but herself!you obviously dont know her that well cause she has been in all kinds of trouble different times in her life and that is a fact.something needs to be done ASAP!
action

Frankfort, KY

#16 Nov 1, 2010
pray4her wrote:
she is not worth forgiving.......where do people get that the doctors are to blame......RANDI is the one who got herself into this situation.......nobody forced her to take the drugs to start with and if she hadnt then the doctors wouldnt have had to try to get her off them........but then she lies and goes to a few different clinics to get methadone......RANDI knew exactly what she was doing.......everyone needs to quit taking up for her....
i hope that the judicial system does whats right for people like her......PUT HER AWAY FOR A VERY LONG TIME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt bevins fold the cards 8 min Hang hillary 52
Mass murder again 1 hr Just wait 17
Mason's 1 hr Net Historian 12
Mental Health Warrant (Sep '09) 1 hr Hang hillary 84
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 148,998
Thieves on Mount Zion Road 3 hr Hang hillary 37
Chaulk mouth MF's b sayin my ride is clean and ... 4 hr waiting 3

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages