western hills mens basketball coaches

western hills mens basketball coaches

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Anonymous

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2011
just wondering if they know how to tell time? my son has to run if hes one minute late no excuses. but i have waited up to 45 minutes after there scheduled practices before they come out.do the coaches have to run for messing up my schedule?(i'd like to see that)and if u say anything to them they just reprimand your child. seems to me adults could do a little better with a time line if they need more time with them then schedule more time. not just add it at your Convenience. im sending this anonymously so my child doesn't suffer the reprecussions of my opinions. as u know coaches think they know it all regardless of there record.
mom

Clarksville, TN

#2 Jan 12, 2011
I understand your frustrations and I feel our time as parents is valuable too. Unfortunately I've been there done that with my son all through his high school basketball years. It's never going to change and it's just a sacrifice we have to endure for our kids. Just part of it. If you're just now experiencing this you might as well hunker down and get used to it. Good luck. :)
Weknowitall

Tomball, TX

#3 Jan 12, 2011
FCHS spanked that azzzzzzz... Lol
watever

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2011
Weknowitall wrote:
FCHS spanked that azzzzzzz... Lol
boy that's real manure...i mean mature....fchs falcons suck whhs wolverines nutz...regardless...a bunch of azzholes over on the eastside....at least i know which school cares about education. instead of teaching boys to want to touch other boys azzes.......
FHS BEAST

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2011
[QUOTE
="Weknowitall"]FCHS spanked that azzzzzzz... Lol[/QUOTE] FHS Took it to FCHS twice lol!!!!
Weknowitall

Tomball, TX

#6 Jan 13, 2011
Nodody was talking about any river rats were did u swim up from FHS TURD....
lmao

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2011
Weknowitall wrote:
Nodody was talking about any river rats were did u swim up from FHS TURD....
FCHS must not have taught you the difference between: where,were, and we're. You should have said where not were.
ha

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2011
watever wrote:
<quoted text>boy that's real manure...i mean mature....fchs falcons suck whhs wolverines nutz...regardless...a bunch of azzholes over on the eastside....at least i know which school cares about education. instead of teaching boys to want to touch other boys azzes.......
Dude they haven't been called the fchs falcons since 1812! Lol it's fchs flyers!
hmm

United States

#9 Jan 13, 2011
What you think bout fchs bball coaches?
Weknowitall

United States

#10 Jan 14, 2011
RIVER RATS.. I can remember when we would put it on the river rats and them rabbits... Lol...
Girls basketball

Frankfort, KY

#11 Feb 24, 2012
who had the best girls' basketball team in town this year?
Barrio Borracho

Frankfort, KY

#12 Feb 25, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
just wondering if they know how to tell time? my son has to run if hes one minute late no excuses. but i have waited up to 45 minutes after there scheduled practices before they come out.do the coaches have to run for messing up my schedule?(i'd like to see that)and if u say anything to them they just reprimand your child. seems to me adults could do a little better with a time line if they need more time with them then schedule more time. not just add it at your Convenience. im sending this anonymously so my child doesn't suffer the reprecussions of my opinions. as u know coaches think they know it all regardless of there record.
Those coaches are trying to ween these boys off their parents. Practice most always ends on time, a lot of times those kids would jack around in the locker room; which is most likely why your son would not be out on time. Trust me, local coaches give up a lot of their time for very little pay compared to other school districts, they aren't looking for ways to keep them any longer than they have to, they have families of their own to go home to.
Stuart Scott

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 Feb 25, 2012
Girls basketball wrote:
who had the best girls' basketball team in town this year?
<crickets chirping>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female looking for Female 1 min The Brothers Grimm 92
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min LMS 148,310
Easy piece 14 min God 14
Poppy's robbed - video 35 min Petey 4
New KSP class full of retards 36 min never been arrested 9
President at KSU resigns 39 min Black lies matter 4
Stupid Bltch 1 hr Susan 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages