First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amy

Bellevue, WA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
i need a car or van no more than 1500. and i need a truck about 800.
True

Frankfort, KY

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Look on auto trader or craigslist. And good luck with the truck. Don't think you can get one that runs for that cheap around here.
Selling

Duluth, GA

#3 Feb 26, 2013
What year truck are you looking for?
amy

Bellevue, WA

#4 Feb 26, 2013
just one that runs ok.
Slamm

Frankfort, KY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Try KASP Auto Auction. Every Thursday night.
junkman

Louisville, KY

#6 Feb 26, 2013
a truck for 800 that runs no you wont find one at that price....sorry those days are long gone
junkman

Louisville, KY

#7 Feb 26, 2013
so you want to buy a truck and a car with your tax money is that it....
amy

Bellevue, WA

#8 Feb 26, 2013
yes. we need 2 vehicles. what kind of truck is it.
amy

Bellevue, WA

#9 Feb 26, 2013
sorry wrote the wrong thing
adeccco

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 26, 2013
For those prices you need to be super lucky to buy vehicles that arent junk or have MAJOR issues. You are better off putting the 1500 together with 800 and look for a compact car that runs normally and even then you are pushing it. Yes I m giving u my opinion bc obviously u now nothing about the auto market or have been out of touch with todays prices for a long time.
Instead of putting the pants on think you can be a hero and get you and your dip wad cars, I suggest consulting a family member to help I with this bc you seem very incapable of doing it, if thats your best stab at it. And for dip wad tell him to stay on the couch and watch tv until u get back from your endeavor that a man is suppose to tackle. You remind me of a woman I knew that tried to do both her chores and her tsck mans chore. Shes single now with 2 kidz cleaning houses.... good luck
amy

Bellevue, WA

#11 Feb 26, 2013
what is your problem. i was just asking a question and you think you can get on here and run your fuking mouth for no reason. i can and will find 2 cars for that price. they will have their problems but we dont have enough money to buy a nice car. and to let you know he does work im the one unemployed at the time!
adeccco

Lexington, KY

#12 Feb 26, 2013
I apologise, I just had a bad day and bad experience with my exwife so I get really sensetive when females try to act like they are the man and when I feel like the man takes the back seat.
Selling

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Feb 26, 2013
I have a 1989 Chevy truck that needs some work but is in good shape overall.
sled

Frankfort, KY

#14 Feb 26, 2013
1983 crown victoria v8 502L oil pan leak
sled

Frankfort, KY

#15 Feb 26, 2013
i drive daily
just keep oil in it
look around

Frankfort, KY

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Don't spend your money on something that doesn't run good. There are some cars for sale in the parking lot at Kroger on the east side.You could check these out. Good luck hope u don't waste your money on junk.
amy

Bellevue, WA

#17 Feb 27, 2013
what does the truck look like and how much. whats all wrong with it?
junkman

Louisville, KY

#19 Feb 27, 2013
i want to buy a toyota tacoma automatic transmission for $800 dollars...that runs and drives...????
Selling

Duluth, GA

#20 Feb 27, 2013
It's black, bed cover, needs new tires and a few new hoses.
junkman

Louisville, KY

#21 Feb 27, 2013
Selling wrote:
It's black, bed cover, needs new tires and a few new hoses.
how much are you asking. does it burn oil,
how is the transmission.does it have alot of rust.and what are you asking for it.can you drive it the way it is now????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
debit card 9 min tyler 8
Matt Gilbert (Jul '09) 11 min jentay 41
Does anybody kno michael powell 18 min Courious person 1
Time to head bac to Dixie to many faggys and bl... 30 min Muscle lover 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min history fan 136,728
Bobby Miller (Jul '11) 1 hr Ladi pipe 17
Amy 1 hr Stds 6
Buffalo Trace Distilleries layoffs (Feb '11) 19 hr shame on you 52
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]