Paul Sewell, Biggest Thief and Drug A...

Paul Sewell, Biggest Thief and Drug Addict

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
marryme75

United States

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Paul Sewell and his wife are the biggest drug addicts and thieves in Frankfort! They will lie, steal and cheat for money and drugs. Before I knew it, they stole THOUSANDS from me. Every time they offer to repay, it's another lie to get you in their house, to ROB YOU AGAIN! And the wife is worse than Paul. Their kids should be taken away and the welfare called. Those children should not be in this drug and illegal lifestyle. Are they still living on Smith Ave and running schemes? Please BEWARE of these two Franklin County!!!
idontknow

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jun 6, 2012
that doesnt sound like the paul sewell i know. havent seen him in a while but i dont believe that
For real

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jun 6, 2012
Why does the police do anything with him? He and his wife are old news. He should be locked up and key thrown away. Who ever seems to think not should follow.
marryme75

United States

#4 Jun 7, 2012
For real wrote:
Why does the police do anything with him? He and his wife are old news. He should be locked up and key thrown away. Who ever seems to think not should follow.
Thanks FOR REAL, obviously, I agree. His wife called me again several years ago crying saying her and Paul were sorry and wanted to pay me back. She actually wanted me to meet her for payment, luckily I didn't go, bc a mutual friend warned me it was a set up to steal even MORE from me! What white trash. He's been arrested multiple times but never stays. I feel sorry for his kids!
KSH

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jun 7, 2012
Seriously? She called a few years ago? Wow, hold a grudge much? Only one child lives with them, like thats any of your business. If you think the child is in harms way, why not call DCBS instead of talking about it on here?

It's called forgiveness. You should look it up and learn to move on.
marryme75

United States

#6 Jun 7, 2012
I HAD forgiven them until she called me trying to steal even more. And why post now? Because apparently they are trying it all over again and someone needs to let the public know they can't be trusted!!
hanna Sewell

United States

#7 Jun 7, 2012
This is my family y'all are on here running ur mouths about and of you think your so big and bad to post this why don't you come say it to MY face cuz o can garentee that your just Héloise cuz there better than you
truth be told

United States

#8 Jun 7, 2012
This is from a very good friend of his as long as ur talking bout them ur saving someone else a breath if you know him so well why don't you go say it to there face because talk is cheap
idontknow

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jun 7, 2012
Like I said, I havent seen him in years but i know this is not true. Paul or his wife would never do anything like that. But if they did, they are smart enough to stop going to the same person! No one would go back to someone they stole from and steal more! youre making all of it up because you are jealous of something they have or you want to be in one of their lives or something else childish.
marryme75

United States

#10 Jun 7, 2012
idontknow wrote:
Like I said, I havent seen him in years but i know this is not true. Paul or his wife would never do anything like that. But if they did, they are smart enough to stop going to the same person! No one would go back to someone they stole from and steal more! youre making all of it up because you are jealous of something they have or you want to be in one of their lives or something else childish.
You all must be smoking crack like him! If I'm not mistaken hasn't he been arrested MULTIPLE times and you're defending him!????
rider

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jun 7, 2012
He's been doing this since high school. He's one of those who never grew up. Same ole Paul. I can't believe ANYONE doesn't already know all this news.
marryme75

United States

#12 Jun 7, 2012
rider wrote:
He's been doing this since high school. He's one of those who never grew up. Same ole Paul. I can't believe ANYONE doesn't already know all this news.
I didn't know him in high school, I met his wife first, then got duped by both of them. They used my kindness and generosity to steal from me, I've heard they are back to their old tricks and I felt obligated to warn others. I just wish they'd repay me all my money. When hell freezes over I guess.
idontknow

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jun 7, 2012
marryme75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You all must be smoking crack like him! If I'm not mistaken hasn't he been arrested MULTIPLE times and you're defending him!????
i dont even smoke cigarettes, but if he stole so much from this person why didnt they press charges instedd of getting on here like a little p8ssy? if hes been arrested so many times for this then surely they would believe it? like i said i havent seen him in years and dont believe it
marryme75

United States

#14 Jun 7, 2012
idontknow wrote:
<quoted text>i dont even smoke cigarettes, but if he stole so much from this person why didnt they press charges instedd of getting on here like a little p8ssy? if hes been arrested so many times for this then surely they would believe it? like i said i havent seen him in years and dont believe it
First of all, I did go to police, but nothing could be done bc my word against his and his wife. And, back then, Topix didn't exist so I had no resource to vent until now. Next, yes he is a severe drug addict that does anything from pills and crack, weed. Finally, maybe it's a different Paul Sewell you are thinking about bc this guy can't be confused w being anything but criminal.
marryme75

United States

#15 Jun 7, 2012
Here's the exact article and PROOF:

http://www.state-journal.com/news/article/411...
nope

Frankfort, KY

#16 Jun 8, 2012
Um, I hate to tell you that article is six years old. stay away from them if you don't like them. You need to.find something better to do.
getajob

United States

#17 Jun 8, 2012
Does he have a brother name Fred?
rider

Frankfort, KY

#18 Jun 9, 2012
marryme75 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know him in high school, I met his wife first, then got duped by both of them. They used my kindness and generosity to steal from me, I've heard they are back to their old tricks and I felt obligated to warn others. I just wish they'd repay me all my money. When hell freezes over I guess.
you should prolly just write them off as a loss. Try to stay away from them all together. They are the ones who loses in this deal because it sounds like you would help them in tough times. So they will be losing a good person in there life. Try to move on and forget about the money. I know it's hard but you don't want to carry this burden around with you.
Don't feel like they got something over on you because we all know karma is a $itch.
marryme75

United States

#19 Jun 9, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>you should prolly just write them off as a loss. Try to stay away from them all together. They are the ones who loses in this deal because it sounds like you would help them in tough times. So they will be losing a good person in there life. Try to move on and forget about the money. I know it's hard but you don't want to carry this burden around with you.
Don't feel like they got something over on you because we all know karma is a $itch.
Thx rider. I was a very good friend to them, gave them gas an grocery money until I found out they were shoving down their nose instead. Karma is a bit$& and someday she's coming to collect.
dumdum

Frankfort, KY

#20 Jun 10, 2012
marryme75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thx rider. I was a very good friend to them, gave them gas an grocery money until I found out they were shoving down their nose instead. Karma is a bit$& and someday she's coming to collect.
ok, so did they steal from you or did you give it to them? you cant even get your story straight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Amber Smith? (Jan '10) 1 min thiefer 17
The Snow Fox 1 min Greg mitchell 15
fran turner (Nov '13) 1 min In The Know 2
Best Athletic Director at Western Hills: Hawkin... 11 min duh 126
Meagan Noel 15 min Swisherhouse 1
i've had it with topix!!! 56 min Julie 20
jump start pre school 1 hr sassy pants 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages