greg wilson finally indicted.. money ...

greg wilson finally indicted.. money not that long

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
justme

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2010
its about time.. i began to think his dad was buying his way out of this
justme

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2010
goooooooooooooood
wondering

Clarksville, TN

#3 Jul 15, 2010
is that any kin to gary wislon
Joan

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jul 16, 2010
I think that the Wilson case cost Sheriff Clark the election, what a shame.
amy clay

United States

#5 Jul 16, 2010
i hope that this brings a piece of comfort to my family we all miss Bette dearly... please if anyone knows anything come out we really could use ur help... he wont walk tall for long and maybe she can finally rest peacefully.
Charles Manson

Frankfort, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2011
What has happen with this case?
oh no

Lebanon, KY

#7 Jun 27, 2011
nothing has happen.he is not in jail an has never been.still driving an drinking,thinks he owns the world.an he doses.they r not going to do anything.dont know y any one thinks he has been caught,he is riding around every day.happy as can be.bette family needs to step up an demand something be done.i would if it was my mom.it seems no one cares at all.that she is gone.i wouldnt wont a family like that one.i would not leave that police station.i also heard that they r waiting for it to blow over.an that is what is happening,family wake up.for her sake.
Ron

Simpsonville, KY

#8 Jun 27, 2011
Joan wrote:
I think that the Wilson case cost Sheriff Clark the election, what a shame.
I think it did and it is a shame.
FORMER Sheriff Clark

Finchville, KY

#9 Jun 27, 2011
The Wilson case probably did cost Clark the election and it darn well should have! A shame you say...I say it's a shame that Steve Clark didn't do his job and let a murderer WALK!!
No Fan of Melton

Finchville, KY

#10 Jun 27, 2011
But, I totally agree with you. That entire case was poorly handled.
Nancy

Simpsonville, KY

#12 Jun 28, 2011
Just remember the amount of money that Hunter Hay cost the county. He thought that he was above the law ALSO.
Missed his trial

Simpsonville, KY

#13 Jun 28, 2011
FORMER Sheriff Clark wrote:
The Wilson case probably did cost Clark the election and it darn well should have! A shame you say...I say it's a shame that Steve Clark didn't do his job and let a murderer WALK!!
I did not know that Mr. Wilson had been convicted of murder. When was his trial?
No Fan of Melton

Shelbyville, KY

#14 Jun 28, 2011
fan of Melton wrote:
He follows through on cases. His office makes arrests and puts bad guys in jail and gets drugs off the streets.
I see why you don't like him
Really? When he puts his buddy Miguel and his bunch behind bars for their dealings then you can talk about what a great job he's doing. Until then I remain NO FAN.
Markeymark

Simpsonville, KY

#15 Jun 28, 2011
No Fan of Melton wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? When he puts his buddy Miguel and his bunch behind bars for their dealings then you can talk about what a great job he's doing. Until then I remain NO FAN.
I'm no fan either, Pat will not put his buddy Miguel behind bars because their suck buddies. He will only throw Miguel under the bus if it benefits Pat. Just keep the donations comming and you will never make the front page of the State Jornal or the TV channel.
No Fan of Melton

Shelbyville, KY

#16 Jun 28, 2011
Markeymark wrote:
<quoted text>I'm no fan either, Pat will not put his buddy Miguel behind bars because their suck buddies. He will only throw Miguel under the bus if it benefits Pat. Just keep the donations comming and you will never make the front page of the State Jornal or the TV channel.
I agree with you. But, I want to make one thing clear, I'm not a Melton "basher". I've not spoken an ill word, or posted on any Melton hater threads. Melton has done a lot of good for our community, BUT I've SEEN what goes on at Miguel's first hand and nothing has been done about it...WHY? You know, and said, exactly why. Now let's not distract from the seriousness of this post by making it a "I hate Melton thing". because that is NOT the point here.
Hey

Simpsonville, KY

#17 Jun 29, 2011
If a jury of Wilson's peers find him not guilty who are you going to blame? The Wilsons money, Clark or the Proceuter. If he's found not guilty why not concider the evidence?
Watching

Shelbyville, KY

#19 Jun 30, 2011
Hey wrote:
If a jury of Wilson's peers find him not guilty who are you going to blame? The Wilsons money, Clark or the Proceuter. If he's found not guilty why not concider the evidence?
Wilson is a KNOWN woman beater around here, Bette just happened to be the one who died after a beating from him. I BLAME GREG WILSON. I BLAME OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM. If this woman beater had been dealth with long before Bette's beating and death, we wouldn't be having this discussion. This piece of crap didn't spend one night in jail for beating her and causing her death, now you tell me who's to blame...the Wilson money? Steve Clark? Or Rick Sparks? Who????
jack

Frankfort, KY

#20 Oct 12, 2011
Any updates on this guy?
Sam

United States

#21 Jan 23, 2012
I heard he went back to court. Anyone know the out come?
Tisme

Tishomingo, MS

#22 Jan 24, 2012
As of now his trial begins Feb.27,2012. Hopefully anyone who needs to be there will be and all the pieces fall into place. So justice may be served and Bette can finally rest in peace, I truelly believe she's haunting him and I hope he's miserable with her following him. However She deserves the peace and can only find that when he is convicted of his crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Forumwatcher 177,553
99 Club (Sep '17) 38 min Jazz 16
Something strange On the creek 1 hr Dont know 33
How did Pat Melton lose? 1 hr Just Ask the LIAR 9
Election results for sheriffs race 1 hr Lawrence Order 35
starway drive in 1 hr Fireball Woolridge 41
Last Sheriffs Poll has Melton winning by 11 pts 2 hr MickeyMouse 6
Pat Melton really has something to worry about now 6 hr FlipNu1 7
If Melton loses I lose $5,000 bet. 6 hr Yup 18

Frankfort Jobs

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages