First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I know

United States

#21 Jan 28, 2013
Steve tired drugs and cops called
wondering

United States

#22 Jan 28, 2013
Is this the same Brian Osborne that used to be married to a girl named Tonya?
pill

United States

#23 Jan 28, 2013
4 drink
amy

Bellevue, WA

#24 Jan 29, 2013
i went down to the new place brian had a couple of times when he was renting from steve . him and his wife are very nice. i cant stand steve he's a piece of shit. all he drug dealing at steves and his nasty attitude and some of the big mouth bitches that go down there is why ill never spend a dollar down there again. i hope the new place does good!
junkman

Louisville, KY

#25 Jan 29, 2013
yea just what frankfort needs another bar.like they dont have enough trouble spots already.holmes street now there is a place i want to visit somtime.
sounds like a real swinging place.lots of bars & and cheap hookers...sounds like fun.good way to spend a friday nite. does the hawg wash have a cover charge....were is it located what are there hours.....
what???

Frankfort, KY

#26 Jan 29, 2013
junkman wrote:
yea just what frankfort needs another bar.like they dont have enough trouble spots already.holmes street now there is a place i want to visit somtime.
sounds like a real swinging place.lots of bars & and cheap hookers...sounds like fun.good way to spend a friday nite. does the hawg wash have a cover charge....were is it located what are there hours.....
If you don't want to go, then WTF are you asking where it is??
hey

Barnesville, OH

#27 Jan 29, 2013
amy wrote:
i went down to the new place brian had a couple of times when he was renting from steve . him and his wife are very nice. i cant stand steve he's a piece of shit. all he drug dealing at steves and his nasty attitude and some of the big mouth bitches that go down there is why ill never spend a dollar down there again. i hope the new place does good!
Steve isn't a piece of shit ......steve is just to big hearted and lets people like that shit on him .....leave him alone ...whats wrong he wont let you use him anymore
amy

Bellevue, WA

#28 Jan 30, 2013
ive only talked to him a couple of times. he is not very nice at all. its just my opinion. everyone has them. ive never used him. maybe i shouldnt have talked so mean in the first one . and im sorry. i was just in a bitchy mood. but like i said he isnt nice. he thinks hes better than everyone else and hes far from it. if he didnt own a bar he'd be a lonely miserable person!

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#30 Jan 30, 2013
i hate to burst your bubble but i know brian and he dont do drugs so you might want to try another lye if your going to try to get someone jammed up know your facts...brian and kim are good people
really

United States

#31 Jan 31, 2013
U say u know brian...and u say he doesn't use drugs.. then u don't know him..kim is a nice person..even though she is adam freemans sister..hope she keeps him away..poor kim keeps letting bryan..use her..good luck with that
huh

United States

#33 Feb 2, 2013
really wrote:
U say u know brian...and u say he doesn't use drugs.. then u don't know him..kim is a nice person..even though she is adam freemans sister..hope she keeps him away..poor kim keeps letting bryan..use her..good luck with that
kim who? It would be nice for my daughter to meet her aunt.adam freeman is her dad .he has never took her to meet nobody wouldn't suprise me if they even no she exsist.but I will try to find her family for her if yall. Choose to not be in her life then so be it guess it runs in yalls family.

Since: May 12

Naperville, IL

#34 Feb 4, 2013
use her for what what did she have

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr ole Joe 7,392
Why won't you answer the phone??? 2 hr Kytim6482 13
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr butthead 1,073
Cara Cariss gonna get hers (Sep '13) 4 hr loser 24
sara mithcum hedger (Mar '13) 4 hr peeps 4
Former Madisonville Mayor Will Cox Files for St... (Jan '14) 4 hr Obama 19
Good realtors 4 hr Dan 3
New Trophy store 5 hr Wendy 145
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match

Frankfort Jobs

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]