Comments
21 - 40 of 52 Comments Last updated Oct 12, 2011
Ha Ha

United States

#21 Apr 6, 2010
He's a damn liar is what he is. If he whipped half the people he claimed to have whooped in his life he'd be Chuck Norris. To hear him tell it he's probably already whooped Chuck Norris as well.
Probably

Louisville, KY

#22 Apr 6, 2010
I know him wrote:
Chris is a good guy. I have known him for a while. I am a female and we never dated. He has borrowed money from me and always paid it back on time.He is a good man, dad, and friend. He is good to the women he has been with and will always be a great person. I know that people start this stuff and leave there names off here because they are scared of him. Grow a pair and list your name.
Grow a pair of what? Is that all it takes? I do not blame people for not posting their real name because of remarks like the above.
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#23 Apr 6, 2010
LMAO, the truth about it is, if his lips are movin'...chances are, he is lying!!!!!! He is a low life, and ain't got a pot to piss in because he is not deserving of anything!! Unfortunitly, the women and kids don't derserve the devistation that he puts them thru eithier. Its men like him that make women lesbians. And the reason society is such a mess today because it is men like this that set examples for our children.
Truth

Mount Sherman, KY

#24 Apr 6, 2010
wondering wrote:
LMAO, the truth about it is, if his lips are movin'...chances are, he is lying!!!!!! He is a low life, and ain't got a pot to piss in because he is not deserving of anything!! Unfortunitly, the women and kids don't derserve the devistation that he puts them thru eithier. Its men like him that make women lesbians. And the reason society is such a mess today because it is men like this that set examples for our children.
Very well put and the straight truth. I met him about 2 years ago and he told me that he was single but still living with his girlfriend, until he could find his own place. Money was always the issue, and I realized then he was bumming. I gave him my number and he started calling me. It didn't take me long to figure out what a LOSER, low life, liar he was. It wasn't too hard to figure out when every night he called he was out walking! I finally had heard enough of his lies and told him to lose my number.
Missy

Brea, CA

#25 Apr 6, 2010
Chris is scum. Dee Dee, his ex wife is a wonderful lady with two beautiful children and she did everything she could to make their marriage work. He was just awful to her and took her for everything she had.
Rebel

Pikeville, KY

#26 Apr 7, 2010
Stephanie will you email me so I can give you my number and we can talk please? em1ly101@yahoo.com Thanks
Emily
Rebel

Pikeville, KY

#27 Apr 7, 2010
How many more out there have been seeing him within the past 3 months?
thats right

Frankfort, KY

#29 Apr 7, 2010
Probably wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow a pair of what? Is that all it takes? I do not blame people for not posting their real name because of remarks like the above.
Yeah, thats right he is a user, vindictive, and has noooo concience, it is NEVER his fault! He finds good women and loads them up with with false hope and promises and tells them excatly what they need to hear to be suckered in! He takes and takes and lies and lies till there is nothing left to take or his lies are about to cetch up with him. And then the next one or more that he is with is or coarse CRAZY, so the last one dont contact her. They say every dog has its day....well hopefully, this dogs days are about to end, but I doubt it, he will find more to sucker in and drag down. Its a shame that thier are men that seem so charming and are going to be there for ya are just out for thier own personal gain and dont care about your own struggles and lose.
hellloooo

Frankfort, KY

#30 Apr 7, 2010
Rebel wrote:
How many more out there have been seeing him within the past 3 months?
Well, if you haven't seen your sign yet? Maybe you should check other towns too.
EMILY

Pikeville, KY

#31 Apr 7, 2010
You know I don't know what the whole story is with this guy but what I do know is for someone to tell them not to contact me is crazy. I have talked with you so why shouldn't I be able to talk to Stephanie as well. Only thing is, is that I did get a message to Stephanie this morning and she is NOT the one that posted that message on here. Someone else who knew that she and Chris were seeing each other posted that message. Oh well you all have fun bashing each other I have to go to work!
Truth

Mount Sherman, KY

#32 Apr 7, 2010
Come on ladies listen to your own women's intuition on this loser. Nobody had to tell me anything about him, I figured it out myself and quickly. Obviously, you alreaday suspected something not right about this loser or you wouldn't started the thread. If you continue to listen and believe in him, then you deserve everything you get. You've been warned.......now believe it!
hellloooo

Frankfort, KY

#33 Apr 7, 2010
Truth wrote:
Come on ladies listen to your own women's intuition on this loser. Nobody had to tell me anything about him, I figured it out myself and quickly. Obviously, you alreaday suspected something not right about this loser or you wouldn't started the thread. If you continue to listen and believe in him, then you deserve everything you get. You've been warned.......now believe it!
Amen Sista!!
EMILY

Pikeville, KY

#34 Apr 7, 2010
truth are you Becky?
light bulb

Frankfort, KY

#35 Apr 8, 2010
If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck guess what...It's a damn Duck!!!!
EMILY

Pikeville, KY

#36 Apr 8, 2010
Oh well I don't know the whole story of you and Chris or Jodi and Chris and I really don't care. He doesn't and hasn't asked me for money in fact he is always the one paying for everything. He has come up here and worked his butt off on my property to get it ready to sell. He has been working with me on some drywall jobs that i had to do and he is working just as hard as I am if not harder so all I can say is until he does something otherwise to prove himself unworthy of my time he will be right here!
Last time I post on here and as for the person that said I started this thread you are wrong I was the second to post. I am rebel on here and then in my real name Emily.
Becky just one question why are you being so sarcastic to everything that is posted on here? You don't even know me and you have an attitude!
hold up

Frankfort, KY

#37 Apr 8, 2010
First off you leave my name the hell out of it! I am quite imbarresed to say the least that I was even friends with Chris for 10 years let alone making the BIGGEST MISTAKE of my life being with him and trusting him for almost a year! You leave me out of what is now going to be your mess because I am still trying to dig out of the mess I was left with and will be for quite some time. Nobody on here is (bashing) eachother if will notice, I only wish I had known then what I know now.
EMILY

Pikeville, KY

#38 Apr 8, 2010
Your right you aren't bashing each other you are on here bashing Chris, I don't know of too many relationships that end on a wonderful note. Crap usually happens with each party having equal blame. Either way I don't care and for the record I didn't say one bad thing when I said your name.
who knew

Zion, IL

#39 Apr 8, 2010
you sure can learn alot about someone from this place...glad I told him no
hold up

Frankfort, KY

#40 Apr 9, 2010
Like I said, I wish I would have known, and I can honestly say I was too damn good to him way more than he ever deserved!! And my BIGGEST mistake EVER because I trusted him!! I was most definitly played for a fool and in no way benifited from any of the entire relationship. I didnt kick him out for no reason, and if you notice, no one on here wants him but you.....so you can absolutly have him!! Keep in mind all of which have not been told to get on here.
To_Funny

Mount Sherman, KY

#41 Apr 9, 2010
Damn B..... Playa playa!!! You sure get them chickens clucking don't ya!!! LOL!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min LMS 1,454
eric byrley 1 hr bandit 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Owl 81,598
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr BRAIN STORM 130,536
Chadwells 4 hr oh yea 2
Wats up wit Ashley burton??? (Nov '09) 4 hr Bitch slapped 13
4th district 5 hr bored 21
state workers drugs (Jul '13) 6 hr Disappointed 63
Shane Ragland 9 hr Court Jester 17
A Brothel Disguised as a Steakhouse called Zaxb... 13 hr needsum 24
•••
•••
Frankfort Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••