Janie

Frankfort, KY

#1 Dec 9, 2012
What is up with that place!?!?!?! Geeeeez
riDQulous
#2 Dec 9, 2012
what side of town are you talking about?
Janie

Frankfort, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2012
West end
riDQulous
#4 Dec 9, 2012
oh yeah its disgusting. east side is way better. cleaner. and they serve breakfast.
Dumbpeople

Frankfort, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Someone else took over the place they got all new people that have no clue what's going on or how to make this stuff that needs to be made
tommy madisona

Frankfort, KY

#6 Dec 9, 2012
riDQulous wrote:
oh yeah its disgusting. east side is way better. cleaner. and they serve breakfast.
Well the owners own both of them!!! West side will have breakfast soon!
Janie

Frankfort, KY

#7 Dec 9, 2012
The old owners were great.
yukk

Eminence, KY

#8 Dec 9, 2012
they irradiate all of their food! booo
ugh

Frankfort, KY

#9 Dec 9, 2012
It's a bunch of clueless teenagers trying to run the place and screwing up your order. Plus they hand you cups with the contents running down the side! Pet peeve!!!
wtfcbuck

Frankfort, KY

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Owner ran outta $ on the west side and corporates bought it
NewsHound

Frankfort, KY

#11 Dec 12, 2012
ugh wrote:
It's a bunch of clueless teenagers trying to run the place and screwing up your order. Plus they hand you cups with the contents running down the side! Pet peeve!!!
Rather have teenagers filling those posts than foreigners. At least my order is understood.
Whoaa

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Idk but that bad bitch that's usually in drive thru. She can get the D I would tear her up
nasty

Tucker, GA

#13 Dec 12, 2012
My food is never made correctly and the red head manager who talks with a lisp is rude and Will not fix anything.
Exactly

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2012
NewsHound wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather have teenagers filling those posts than foreigners. At least my order is understood.
Clearly since I said SCREWING UP YOUR ORDER, the order is not understood, you racist idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Cczar 167,963
NFL stadiums 30% empty 43 min BLM terrorists 5
Gabe ford... 57 min Helpy McHelperson 9
Simon House Trash 1 hr tenant 47
Black on black murders 1 hr Guess who 16
Shaq Young carrying concealed March 2014 3 hr Jusaskin 5
Bobby Reed 3 hr Citizen 4

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages