Satanic Priest must be lonely.

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Capin

Frankfort, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2012
All the poor (insert gender here) does is troll topix constantly.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Capin wrote:
And you posted this late at night on what site? Oh topix.......
hahahahahaha

Frankfort, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Laugh my ass off...lmao......

We got the Satanic Priest topix patrol in our town...
Death

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Capin wrote:
What makes you think this person is lonely? My husband is disabled and I take care of him. Since neither one of us work, we do not have a set time to go to bed or get up. My computer sets in the kitchen. That way I can read the articles to him. We know alot of the people on here and at sometimes Topix can be a source of entertainment to us, a way to keep up with the friends we can't visit and some of us is just plain nuts.
hahahahahaha

Frankfort, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2012
What is nuts is that "gender?" has an opinion on every little thing that gets posted. And yes it is very intertaining to read some of what goes on on here, but most of it is just plain out nuts and it should be a gossip column more than anything...Thats pretty much what you get on here. So if you have friends on here why dont you post your name or have an account? I think there are other places to have online friends other than topix.
friend that knows

Huntington, IN

#6 Oct 5, 2012
hahahahahaha wrote:
What is nuts is that "gender?" has an opinion on every little thing that gets posted. And yes it is very intertaining to read some of what goes on on here, but most of it is just plain out nuts and it should be a gossip column more than anything...Thats pretty much what you get on here. So if you have friends on here why dont you post your name or have an account? I think there are other places to have online friends other than topix.
I will agree, he gets on my last nerve.LOL
amazed

United States

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Death wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think this person is lonely? My husband is disabled and I take care of him. Since neither one of us work, we do not have a set time to go to bed or get up. My computer sets in the kitchen. That way I can read the articles to him. We know alot of the people on here and at sometimes Topix can be a source of entertainment to us, a way to keep up with the friends we can't visit and some of us is just plain nuts.
You didn't call me Sunday. Lol
cat scratcher

United States

#8 Oct 5, 2012
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
he talks in circles a lot maybe its all the candles around his satan poster.
Lordy

Frankfort, KY

#9 Oct 5, 2012
Awww, did he trample upon the beliefs you so share? Poor thing you.. want my church to pray to our stronger God, in hopes that it may give ur God some strength and power? After all, only the one true God is the real one, all others are fake. Duhh.

Envious scallywags.. Plebs, peasants, peons..

Return to your pitch-forks and hay bales, and retire to the dimly lit sitting room in that straw hut to gather around for a bedtime story of death, murder and sacrifice. Yay Thanks mom and dad!:) I can't believe we live in a world where people hate us and our God??

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
Djinn

Frankfort, KY

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Capin wrote:
HAHA I think he is a kid. I would like to see what he looks like if he's an adult. I would say lives with mom, in 30's, never been in a relationship that didn't involve a magazine and goes to those comicon places. That is...if he isn't like 13

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#11 Oct 9, 2012
Djinn wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA I think he is a kid. I would like to see what he looks like if he's an adult. I would say lives with mom, in 30's, never been in a relationship that didn't involve a magazine and goes to those comicon places. That is...if he isn't like 13
Or else he has a Satanic church with 1000 members, is married, has his own home that is paid for, and laughs at you sheep because you do not even know that you are being sheared
Death

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2012
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the ole man was sick when I got home. His B.P. was 92/55, HR was 51 and oxygen level was 88 (not suppose to be under 90) and he didn't have his oxygen on. He was white as a sheet and didn't know he should put the oxygen on. I've been afraid to leave him and he want go to the E.R. and don't want me to call 911. I've been playing doctor but I made him sign a paper that he couldn't sue for malpractice. The dogs got into a fight yesterday morning in his lap. The big dog bite him on the leg and one of her canine teeth went through a vein. I've had my hands full. It's going to get to the point that I will have to make him go with me or I want go.
He scares me that he didn't know to put his oxygen on. He just wanted to lay down and curl up, that will fix everything. Please pray for him. I'm living on prayers everyday. If we both wake up on the top side of the ground, I feel blessed. I couldn't ask for a better man and don't know what I would do without him. this is not in my power to fix so I leave everyday to God. You're in my prayers to. Take care, I got to fix him something to eat. At least he is eating today.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#13 Oct 9, 2012
http://www.news-press.com/article/20121009/NE... |newswell|text||s

They held huge prayer meetings, asked people in the community to pray, and of course he died because prayer does not accomplish anything
Larry

Louisville, KY

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Alarmed wrote:
You all want to talk about what's nuts around here... Well I will tell you! The damn little people were so amazing and exciting to see at first, but now that they know I watch after them, the little a$$holes are driving me insane and I feel a little used! Now that it's getting cold, they have moved their entire village under my house and are constantly in my walls all hours of the night, making the most god awful rackett I ever did hear! It's enough to make me want to call an exterminator! Ok, I didn't mean that. The little humanoids are still my friends and true friendship requires sacrifices. Sigh......
Now that's funny rite there....dont care who ya are.
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Death wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, the ole man was sick when I got home. His B.P. was 92/55, HR was 51 and oxygen level was 88 (not suppose to be under 90) and he didn't have his oxygen on. He was white as a sheet and didn't know he should put the oxygen on. I've been afraid to leave him and he want go to the E.R. and don't want me to call 911. I've been playing doctor but I made him sign a paper that he couldn't sue for malpractice. The dogs got into a fight yesterday morning in his lap. The big dog bite him on the leg and one of her canine teeth went through a vein. I've had my hands full. It's going to get to the point that I will have to make him go with me or I want go.
He scares me that he didn't know to put his oxygen on. He just wanted to lay down and curl up, that will fix everything. Please pray for him. I'm living on prayers everyday. If we both wake up on the top side of the ground, I feel blessed. I couldn't ask for a better man and don't know what I would do without him. this is not in my power to fix so I leave everyday to God. You're in my prayers to. Take care, I got to fix him something to eat. At least he is eating today.
I pray for you both everyday. You should get a medical power of attorney over him so when he's like that you can make the decision to call 911 on your own. My husband has one for all of my medical issues. I hope he's ok from the dog bite.
really??

United States

#18 Oct 9, 2012
I see people complain on several post because this person is stating their own personal beliefs. If he called himself baptist pastor, no one would care. There is enough hate in this world, just accept the fact that everyone is different and get over it. Smh..
Death

United States

#19 Oct 10, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray for you both everyday. You should get a medical power of attorney over him so when he's like that you can make the decision to call 911 on your own. My husband has one for all of my medical issues. I hope he's ok from the dog bite.
Thank you. These Hazard men are stubborn. The V.A. has already made me his custodian. I've taken care of him so long, I can pretty much handle it. I called 911 last time. They can not make him go if he don't want to. They just get him to sign a paper that releases them of any liability. What makes me so mad is I have his equipment behind his chair and he want put it on. He was waiting for me to get home to put it on for him. I have told him, if your fingernails, lips and under his eyes are purple that he needs oxygen. He said he forgot. I don't leave him very often but sometimes I have to and he want take care of himself while I'm gone.
The dog bite looks ok. The wound will take a few days because I'm letting it heal from the inside out. He stuck his leg in the big dogs way and she bit him instead of the little dog. Now all three of them are in the bed together this morning. Pray we get through the day without a dog fight!!!
xxxx

United States

#20 Oct 10, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Or else he has a Satanic church with 1000 members, is married, has his own home that is paid for, and laughs at you sheep because you do not even know that you are being sheared
Only in your mind.
Someone

North Fort Myers, FL

#21 Oct 10, 2012
xxxx wrote:
<quoted text> Only in your mind.
He is married. I am his wife, the Satanic Prietess. We own our own home. Get over yourself.
therealevil

United States

#23 Oct 10, 2012
I really wish satan would answer my calls. I sit and call him forth but he never replies. I begeth him to show himself but he never comes. I will smack the horns off the lil prick and all his minions. I pray to no god nor man! I am my own....!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Reindhart john wake up 20 min Its Me 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min christian 169,927
Christmas 29 min maybe 1
simon house (Aug '13) 43 min Rinse Later Repeat 13
Pam McDonald 50 min where 9
Forrest metts 58 min Forrest SOLID Metts 20
Any1 kno Milly The brunette 1 hr NRA 4

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages