Frankfort, KY

#1 Jun 9, 2011
Any comments on FCHS Varsity coaches?
ballin_muh_hobby

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jun 9, 2011
change is GOOD wrote:
Any comments on FCHS Varsity coaches?
Shut up.. The coaches can't please everyone. Don't try and start a topic jus to see negative things come out of it
change is GOOD

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jun 9, 2011
Hey douche bag, your the only one talking negative, must be one of the coaches or suck a$$es yourself!
ballin_muh_hobby

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jun 9, 2011
change is GOOD wrote:
Hey douche bag, your the only one talking negative, must be one of the coaches or suck a$$es yourself!
Show me in that last post Something that's negative towards the coaches..
Enough already

Frankfort, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2011
I think that we could do with some changes. Varsity coaches seem to only be in it for the money. They don't care about these kids.
really

United States

#6 Aug 6, 2011
Sometimes a new coach breathes new Passion into a sport and the players

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 6, 2011
Sounds like at least someone's kid isn't the star player he thought he was. There's always the track team!
Yea yea

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2011
Varsity baseball coaches in it for the money? You obviously have never coached a high school sport. Good talk
smiley

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2011
In it for the money?? Quite laughable it breaks down to penny on the hour for some coaches who dedicate to these kids
Change is good

Frankfort, KY

#10 Aug 10, 2011
Well I have heard how these young men are treated. Heard from parents and players. I wouldn't let these coaches treat or talk to my dog like that! Varsity that is
Yea yea

United States

#11 Aug 10, 2011
That may be the case...send him to western hills to play baseball...they got it going on dont they?
lets see

United States

#12 Aug 10, 2011
I know the fchs coaches pitched the starting. Pitcher 167 pitches and a full 9 innings in the district game. That's a real good way to end a career before it ever gets started. And yes whhs is starting to get it together in baseball. District champs last 2 years
Change is good

Frankfort, KY

#13 Aug 11, 2011
If a kid pitched that many pithes, that alone tells me that the coaches are not looking out for these youn men.
Change is good

Frankfort, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2011
pitches, oops
lets see

Frankfort, KY

#15 Aug 11, 2011
I was at the game, seen it with my own eyes so I know it to be a fact. Kid was a senior so he Was putting his college career in jepardy!
Change is good

Frankfort, KY

#16 Aug 12, 2011
Did anyone ever bring this to the athletic dir. attention? This is not acceptable, This young mans pitching career could have been destoyed before he got to step on the college field!!
This should be reported to the athletic dir.!!!!
Obviously they arent looking out for these young men, they should be mentors!
lets see

Lenoir City, TN

#17 Aug 12, 2011
Don't know if it was even mentioned but if I was his parent he would have came off the field a lot sooner. He pitched a full 9 innings then they put in another pitcher in the 10th inning then lost the game. A kids well being is more important than any game. The head coach at fchs has been there a very long time so think he tends to do as he wants.
Anonymous

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2011
I know the pitcher personally, and the coaches had him throwing so many curve balls that game that it gave him tendinitis. He didn't play summer ball because he had physical therapy, right before he goes to play baseball in college.
Change is good

Frankfort, KY

#19 Aug 14, 2011
I thought I had heard that last year was the final year for these ahole coaches? Well dont we wish that was true!
Coach

Frankfort, KY

#20 Aug 14, 2011
It's time for all the coaches to go, so FCHS can start wining like the good old days!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Amey & Megan Graffis set Twinkies up! 15 min Fact not fiction 24
James Monroe 49 min Amanda 6
Bishop Jason Green 1 hr The Real Bishop 66
Dang 1 hr My Fault 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr not literal 156,555
amanda brown (Jul '14) 3 hr Tammy 39
Star fugtivie 4 hr Gotcha 6

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages