Is it true, is he single now?
Beater

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Why, you lookin for a woman beater?
interested

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Woman beater??? How do you get that he's a woman beater???
really

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2013
there you go upbring your drama lil girl. you think we dont know who you are? you think someone will stop us from coming into wal mart stomping your rear end? dont start it gal. cause we are not done with you yet. Steven is not a woman beater and you know it.
aaron cook

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Pretty sure he's been great to all of girls Ive ever seen him with. They usually do him wrong. So "interested" if ur interested contact him. Dont go thru this stupid site for answers. And "beater" u need to get ur facts straight and drop his name from mouth. He's too good for u anyways.
haha funny

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
It's funny to see you on here defending hm Aaron and talking about how the girls do him wrong considering you were his best friend and slept with his gf while they were together. Haha
aaron cook

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Once again quit hiding and come out with who u r. Quit being a p****. And further more I did steven a favor by taking her off his hands. Problem is I dealt with it longer. So...get a life and confront people b****!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Wisdom of Ages 172,985
City Commissioner Race 2018 1 hr Impeachment 53
Amy K Smith 1 hr Definitely a Man 3
Mary Angela Hockensmith O'Brien 2 hr Truth teller 22
CNN commentators are idiots that think we are s... 2 hr Impeachapuss 3
frankfort ky churches please pray for knox coun... 2 hr god answers prayer 7
Larry Perkins 3 hr The one 5
Western Hills on lock down Fri Observer 37

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages