Ghost Spirits Orbs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SEARCHING

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
My Friend & I have been using Dalson Rods,our phones to take pic.s & to also use as our recording device to talk to & try to catch images &/or talk to Spirits. We've been to several cemeteries,but would like to go to other places as well. If any of you that read this,know of any places that are known to have any ''hauntings'',we would really be interested in them. I know this topic is probably gonna get alot of negative replies,but Im being very serious. We have picked up on alot of images & voices & its very interesting. Any SERIOUS person/persons that know of any places to go,you're welcome to come along. But we need some ideas of where to find abnormal activity.
This is not a joke,or one of those ignorant post,because I've nothing better to do...IM VERY SERIOUS,& hope to get some of your positive feed back. We're planning our BIG HUNT on March 26th. Sooooo,come up with us some areas known to be haunting to you or others. THANKS.!!!
DDC

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Do a search! Liberty Hall and Buffalo Trace Distillery ( I have got to go to that one) were a few that I reviewed.
Boone

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 27, 2013
I ain't afraid of no ghost.
feedback

Frankfort, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
SEARCHING wrote:
My Friend & I have been using Dalson Rods,our phones to take pic.s & to also use as our recording device to talk to & try to catch images &/or talk to Spirits. We've been to several cemeteries,but would like to go to other places as well. If any of you that read this,know of any places that are known to have any ''hauntings'',we would really be interested in them. I know this topic is probably gonna get alot of negative replies,but Im being very serious. We have picked up on alot of images & voices & its very interesting. Any SERIOUS person/persons that know of any places to go,you're welcome to come along. But we need some ideas of where to find abnormal activity.
This is not a joke,or one of those ignorant post,because I've nothing better to do...IM VERY SERIOUS,& hope to get some of your positive feed back. We're planning our BIG HUNT on March 26th. Sooooo,come up with us some areas known to be haunting to you or others. THANKS.!!!
You want feedback? In all of human history, there has never been any tangible evidence that ghosts, spirits, angels or GODS exist. You are a fool. You may as well be scouring the country for unicorns.
Serious

Shepherdsville, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2013
LOL @ the seriousness of ghost hunting
TORCHWOOD

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
I just seen The Doctor fly by in the TARDIS
DDC

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2013
feedback wrote:
<quoted text>You want feedback? In all of human history, there has never been any tangible evidence that ghosts, spirits, angels or GODS exist. You are a fool. You may as well be scouring the country for unicorns.
Unicorns, rhinos seen in the zoo
casper

Frankfort, KY

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Now that's my kinda ghost. Seriously though, good luck! If you catch one, ask it how santa and the easter bunny are doing.
SEARCHING

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Thats fine that you people wanna get on & act like lil kids. I simply ask a question,& a bunch of smart asses posted a reply. But I guess you're into things that I just wouldnt agree with....to each,their own.! I know what Ive seen & heard,sooooo I find it interesting. I'll do my thing,you do yours.!
DDC

United States

#10 Feb 27, 2013
If you do the Buffalo Trace trip, let me know how it compared to the one they did for TV.
Question, do you feel that disturbing the area will 'vanish' them from the area?
casper

Frankfort, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2013
SEARCHING wrote:
Thats fine that you people wanna get on & act like lil kids. I simply ask a question,& a bunch of smart asses posted a reply. But I guess you're into things that I just wouldnt agree with....to each,their own.! I know what Ive seen & heard,sooooo I find it interesting. I'll do my thing,you do yours.!
You believe in ghosts and you think others are the ones being childish...lol. So what am I into that you wouldn't agree with? Reality? The truth? "I know what I've seen and heard"... said every Christian, UFO abductee, and delusional "ghost hunter" ever. You imagine things.
Anon

Frankfort, KY

#12 Feb 28, 2013
SEARCHING wrote:
What's a "Dalson Rod"?
DDC

United States

#13 Feb 28, 2013
I overlooked dalson rod, maybe dowsing rod was what searching meant. Hopefully, he can set us straight.
Anon

Frankfort, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2013
DDC wrote:
I overlooked dalson rod, maybe dowsing rod was what searching meant. Hopefully, he can set us straight.
I know what he *meant*... my intent was to point out his ignorance. There are no spirits, ghosts, demons, angels or gods. Those who believe in them are weak, ignorant and pathetic.
Seriously

Shepherdsville, KY

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what he *meant*... my intent was to point out his ignorance. There are no spirits, ghosts, demons, angels or gods. Those who believe in them are weak, ignorant and pathetic.
Apparently, if you don't believe in God, you're arrogant and bitter.
someonehelpful

Georgetown, KY

#16 Mar 2, 2013
SEARCHING wrote:
Hello, there Is a website and I think it's called shadowlands.com it gives you miniature stories about different counties and has many listings of ghostly hauntings and stuff. You should go check it out. Hope I helped :)
UNI-Verse

Frankfort, KY

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
We all see who is the weak one.. yes the one who comes onto this thread attacking others for what they believe to be true and actually taking action to accomplish all they set out to do..yes you have a right to say whatever you please but dont force anything on anyone btw jusy because you cant see these gods, angels doesnt mean there non existent just means your blind to them. p.s you dont see oxygen yet you believe you can breath once again just because you cant see it doesnt make it so.. so stop acting childish and grow up the time is now
UNI-Verse

Frankfort, KY

#18 Mar 2, 2013
*breathe
ignorance

Frankfort, KY

#19 Mar 2, 2013
UNI-Verse wrote:
<quoted text>
We all see who is the weak one.. yes the one who comes onto this thread attacking others for what they believe to be true and actually taking action to accomplish all they set out to do..yes you have a right to say whatever you please but dont force anything on anyone btw jusy because you cant see these gods, angels doesnt mean there non existent just means your blind to them. p.s you dont see oxygen yet you believe you can breath once again just because you cant see it doesnt make it so.. so stop acting childish and grow up the time is now
The existence of oxygen is scientifically proven. And no, we don't ALL see who is the weak one. I agree with the posters who are reasonable, not the ones like yourself who believe in the supernatural.
Anon

Frankfort, KY

#20 Mar 2, 2013
UNI-Verse wrote:
<quoted text>
Its WAYYYYYYY past time for the entire world to stand up against all religion. Religion is THE #1 cause of war, racism and class divisions, etc. Eliminating religion is the key to eliminating corruption in society and government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thieves on Mount Zion Road 14 min Batman 60
Caleb Duncan 22 min Frankfort Boy 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min CriminalsForever 149,621
Bobbi jo Thompson 1 hr caught you 1
Lyons Hardware 2 hr Studs Terkel 13
Franklin County Humane Society 3 hr DaturaLantana 24
John Sower 3 hr Hang Hillary 6

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages