'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#47984 Sep 9, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on old timer, I have no problem with KY I've been there numerous time, it's a beautiful place. I'm simply responding to semi retarded comments seemingly all coming from KY - they know who they are. And let me assure you no one in CA is worried whether a bunch of KY idiots liking them or not! The problem with T-baggers is that they don't have the foggiest clue how to govern and how to compromise, they do not know, nor do they appreciate, the importance of the opposition -- it's really quite simple.
I will bet you have been there many times Frank, Matter of fact I will bet you were born and raised there! Of the millions of topix out there, why would you be responding to this one? You left for a reason Frank, I would bet I know what it is? You were put down and now you are paying them back with what you precive as your vast intelligence, right Frank? Please know I have nothing against you Frank, just some of the shit you say to people! Maybe people said a lot of stupid shit to you, don't let it make you into them.As a psychologist I know you are who you are, because you were born to it, it was not caused by anything you did. It’s ok Frank; I’m not playing a joke! Quit acting like an ass frank, drop the ‘Forrest’ and bubba shit! Respond to stupid people as you please, but quit considering everyone your lessor! Just sayin!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47985 Sep 9, 2012
Democrat Delegate Says She Would Like to Kill Romney if She Sees Him

As I was driving back from my morning 2-mile walk, I was tuned into the Neal Boortz Show. Neal’s show is nationally syndicated. He leans libertarian. He’s retiring in January and Herman Cain is going to take his place.

Anyway, Neal played an interview with a delegate from the Democratic National Convention. She is originally from Puerto Rico but is now living in New York
The interviewer asked her if she was better off four years ago than she is under Obama, and the tirade began.

Here’s what she said:

“Romney will destroy this country completely! If I see him, I would like to kill him!”

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/6935/democrat-de...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47986 Sep 9, 2012
President Obama: All Men Are Not Created Equal

The clip was posted on You Tube mainly because of Obama’s omission of three words ‘by their Creator’ when he quoted from the Declaration of Independence.

“Detroit’s Spelling Bee Champ
My name be Eboneesha Gonzalez, a African-Hispanic-American girl who jus got a award for bein the bess speler in class. I gots a 67% on the spelin text and 30 points for being black, 5 points for not bringin drugs to class, 5 points for not bringin guns to class, and 5 points for not gettin pregnut during the cemester. It be hard to beat a score of 120%. White dude sit nex to me is McGee from Jaxon Mizipy. He got a 94% on the text but no extra points on acount of he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago. Granny ax me to thank all dimocrafts and liberuls for suportin afermative axion. You be showin da way to true eqwallity. I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor with Barrac taken over da healfcare in dis contry.”

No matter how you look at it, Affirmative Action is nothing more than legalized racial discrimination against white males. If all men are created equal and have equal rights as Obama claims, then why is he so adamant to give extra rights to minorities? His actions do not match his words, but then again, when have they?

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/6893/president-o...
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#47987 Sep 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Democrat Delegate Says She Would Like to Kill Romney if She Sees Him
As I was driving back from my morning 2-mile walk, I was tuned into the Neal Boortz Show. Neal’s show is nationally syndicated. He leans libertarian. He’s retiring in January and Herman Cain is going to take his place.
Anyway, Neal played an interview with a delegate from the Democratic National Convention. She is originally from Puerto Rico but is now living in New York
The interviewer asked her if she was better off four years ago than she is under Obama, and the tirade began.
Here’s what she said:
“Romney will destroy this country completely! If I see him, I would like to kill him!”
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/6935/democrat-de...
A/L I bet a bunch of them feel the same way, however she was a little old lady and I doubt she will take action, but you never know? Had she been a Republican saying that about the President, she would likely died in prison! Not because of politics, but position! I will add, or a Democrat! There was a guy in pikeville spent 8 years in Federal Prison for a threat against Reagon while he was President! Just recently brought a gun into Pikeville lowes store to kill a co-worker, so you just don't know?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47988 Sep 9, 2012
A Comprehensive List of Obama’s Recent Executive Orders

Folks There is no other discussion required.

This sets the machinery in place for martial law, internment camps and
arrest of opponents if he goes to the extreme. This is Obama’s
statement of arrogant victory. Remember why the Second Amendment is so
important. Pass this on.

http://treasonamongus.wordpress.com/2012/09/0...
frank

Oakland, CA

#47989 Sep 9, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I will bet you have been there many times Frank, Matter of fact I will bet you were born and raised there! Of the millions of topix out there, why would you be responding to this one? You left for a reason Frank, I would bet I know what it is? You were put down and now you are paying them back with what you precive as your vast intelligence, right Frank? Please know I have nothing against you Frank, just some of the shit you say to people! Maybe people said a lot of stupid shit to you, don't let it make you into them.As a psychologist I know you are who you are, because you were born to it, it was not caused by anything you did. It’s ok Frank; I’m not playing a joke! Quit acting like an ass frank, drop the ‘Forrest’ and bubba shit! Respond to stupid people as you please, but quit considering everyone your lessor! Just sayin!
Why are you taking this personal? Chillax and enjoy ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47991 Sep 9, 2012
Another one...

WILL THIS DEVIOUS GROUP STEAL YOUR VOTE?
Find out who's behind massive assault in key states before election
http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/will-this-devious-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47992 Sep 9, 2012
U.N. TRIGGERS PLAN B ON GLOBAL GUN CONTROL

Americans who thought the United Nations’ gun-grabbing agenda collapsed with the adjournment of the Small Arms Treaty meetings in July are in for a surprise.

Enter the U.N. Programme Against Small Arms, an administrative program that National Association for Gun Rights Executive Vice President Dudley Brown says wouldn’t require a vote in Congress to be enacted, but has so far flown under the radar of most gun-rights groups.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/u-n-triggers-plan-...
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#47993 Sep 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
A Comprehensive List of Obama’s Recent Executive Orders
Folks There is no other discussion required.
This sets the machinery in place for martial law, internment camps and
arrest of opponents if he goes to the extreme. This is Obama’s
statement of arrogant victory. Remember why the Second Amendment is so
important. Pass this on.
http://treasonamongus.wordpress.com/2012/09/0...
I've got a wait and see attitude on this A/L, I am 55, but 6'5" 218lbs and in good condition, so they will put me in an internment camp the hard way! I know there are lot of prepers out there, I can prep on about a 30 second notice!
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#47994 Sep 9, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you taking this personal? Chillax and enjoy ...
What does that even mean Frank?
Karol

Kraków, Poland

#47995 Sep 9, 2012
It is pity that such good presidential candidate as Ron Paul has lost. It will not be happyend for usa.
Hello

Ashland, KY

#47997 Sep 9, 2012
Gnarly Frankie..LOL!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47998 Sep 9, 2012
<quoted text>
A/L I bet a bunch of them feel the same way, however she was a little old lady and I doubt she will take action, but you never know? Had she been a Republican saying that about the President, she would likely died in prison! Not because of politics, but position! I will add, or a Democrat! There was a guy in pikeville spent 8 years in Federal Prison for a threat against Reagon while he was President! Just recently brought a gun into Pikeville lowes store to kill a co-worker, so you just don't know?
I know T.
It's just so sad to know that kind of talk can be looked over, when it is so "damning" in an already heated pres race!

Such "hatred"...
NO respect!
What kind of damage will she try to do when/if Romney wins?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47999 Sep 9, 2012
<quoted text>
I've got a wait and see attitude on this A/L, I am 55, but 6'5" 218lbs and in good condition, so they will put me in an internment camp the hard way! I know there are lot of prepers out there, I can prep on about a 30 second notice!
That sounds Great!:)
There are lots ready...
Just trying to get others to SEE what is really going on!

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/
Cujo

Broken Arrow, OK

#48000 Sep 9, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said: Why is it that most of you simple minded KY slobs are refusing to deal with simple facts?
Hi Frankie....from all us simple minded Ky slobs saying a friendly howdy do to you in the Queer State.
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#48001 Sep 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ky is Number 1 on the dumb list!
That's because you're here. Get rid of you, problem solved.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48003 Sep 9, 2012
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48004 Sep 9, 2012
Congress returns for short pre-election session
BY ANDREW TAYLOR
Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- Fresh off a five-week vacation, lawmakers return to Washington on Monday for a truncated pre-election session in which Congress will do what it often does best: punt problems to the future.

They face a slew of deadlines and the prospect of a debilitating "fiscal cliff" in January, yet are expected to take a pass on the big issues of taxes and spending cuts. Their focus seems to be on the bare minimum, preventing a government shutdown when the budget year ends Sept. 30.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/09/09/3805050/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48005 Sep 9, 2012
Letter w/copies to:

Democratic National Committee Executive Committee
Nancy Pelosi
State Democratic Party Chairs
State Secretaries of State
State Attorneys General
Commission on Presidential Debates
General Counsel to Democratic National Committee

http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/09/BauerLetter....

About "fraudulent birth certificate"
Jay

Paris, TN

#48006 Sep 9, 2012
<quoted text>

TPR...

I know a lot of people out there who say exactly what you are saying. I know of no one - nor have I ever met- anyone who is for gun control. That being said.....these people are all good law abiding people, who just believe the government has no right to disarm us. The largest majority of them have been through the tests, been scrutinized by government and have the right issued to them to carry. On top of that, there are hundreds of thousands of hunters in this country who would never part with their guns, as a few have said, "If I have to bury them in the back yard!" I don't think it's a matter of coming to your house to force you to give up your weapons. It's a question of making it so difficult for you to acquire the ammunition. A gun without bullets is about as useful as a sharpened pencil, or maybe a baseball bat at the most.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i jus sit around count my money and hold my d**k 3 min RoscoePColetrane 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min What if 135,641
Nick Pratt 12 min missing ya 1
Hippie on Clifton 1 hr Viv 7
too many mixed breed babies in frankfort 1 hr BeYonce Knowles 43
Bullying leads to suicide (Jul '13) 4 hr Donger 14
buck run 4 hr NewsFlash 15
pappy van winkle 4 hr whodunit 35
Who did Brandon Ashur molest? 6 hr A real mother 6
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]