'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289005 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#47173 Sep 2, 2012
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary Johnson is a liar and a sell out as well!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uTihklVR52MXX
You are quite "clueless" bub....
IF you even "think' I'm gonna 'click a link'
from you "diwdiots" .......

I do from my Friends....ONLY!...:)
Keep In Mind

Columbia, KY

#47174 Sep 2, 2012
Tea Party Republican†|†4 hrs agoKeep In Mind wrote:<quoted text> ."I know exactly what you are! You and your kind will be wiped clean from this earth,By the God of Israel! The very same God I believe in! I support Israel and the God of Israel! If you come after the chosen people of God you will have a sad surprise! But you shall, and you will get what's coming to you!"

This is how he judged me! I know you're not a big fan of taking time to fact check something so I thought I would help you out :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47175 Sep 2, 2012
Keep In Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it not gossip, slander, bearing false witness to put a link to a website that is full of lies when a quick Google search provides a video so that you can KNOW the truth?
I think you must have missed the part where Mr. Tea Party Republican judged me as Muslim and said I would be wiped from the earth. You see he judged me, he cast the first stone, so he must be without sin ie perfect. He must be judged according to the way he judges others.
Hopefully you can see the folly of such silly doctrine by now. The devil has been successful to push the church further and further into a corner, while everyone else comes out of the closet with their sins. Most often, those who tell you "not to judge" them do so because they are either hiding something or want to continue doing it without reaping negative effects for it. In the campuses where we have been, students say that we shouldnít judge (form an opinion of) fornicators, drunkards, liars, homosexuals, or the like. However, they fail to realize that sin harms them and their neighbors. A caring, loving Christian will judge all situations according to the Word of God and call sinners to repentance.

The church has become intimidated by the opinions of the world as they scream, "You religious bigots, hatemongers, and intolerant people (which are judgments in themselves), do not judge me!" However, God clearly commands us to judge so we wonít be deceived. Why would the command to judge be so vehemently attacked in society? Obviously, if the church stops judging and using our common sense, we will no longer be able to distinguish good from evil, we will buy into the politically correct idea of moral relativism (whatís good for you may not be good for me), and we will bow down to the devilís wishes to deceive us, our family, and our friends.

Even more disturbing is to see church leadership saying, "do not judge." Many pastors lead their sheep astray and keep them under their manipulative control by telling them that they have a "critical spirit," they are "prideful," or "judgemental," while all they are trying to do is to discern the truth. If you find yourself in such a church, FLEE for your (spiritual) life!

Now letís take a look at the famous verse that is so misquoted today and put it in its PROPER context. If we are intellectually honest when looking at this passage, we will find that it is actually teaching us to judge, not to refrain from judging! We have inserted a few comments in brackets.

Mat 7:1-5 "Judge not, that ye be not judged [do not judge others if you do not want to be judged by others; everyone will be judged by God]. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again [if you judge others, they will judge you by the same measures]. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye [how can you judge someone when you are guilty of the sin yourself]? Thou hypocrite [this is the audience in the context; a hypocrite is one who is not living what he is preaching], first cast out the beam out of thine own eye [FIRST judge yourself and get your own life cleaned up]; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye [THEN after you get your life straight, you will be able to discern clearly and you are commanded to help clean your brotherís eye!].

http://www.cfirecm.com/QandA/Judge%20Not%20Le...
Keep In Mind

Columbia, KY

#47176 Sep 2, 2012
Tea Party Republican†|†4 hrs agoKeep In Mind wrote:<quoted text>Please provide examples of Republican compromise/bipartisanship if they in fact exist...

".Spreding your mus-slime bullshit everywhere! This a##hole is a muslim folks!!!!ReplyReport this post"

Here is eloquent Christian post from the other thread. Takes a lot of courage to defend a bully.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#47177 Sep 2, 2012
i'm hoping for a better change in the white house soon
Keep In Mind

Columbia, KY

#47178 Sep 2, 2012
You see American Lady the Bible is open to all forms of interpretation. That is why there are so many different denominations. Its nearly impossible to get agreement among Christians let alone all cultures of the world. I know Mr. Tea Party is your little buddy, but he is a bully. He judged me as a Muslim. Which would be slander and bearing false witness. It is clear you play fast and loose with truth and facts so its no surprise you defend this type of behavior. Its all irrelevant though because this all be judged my the One true judge on each of our judgement days. I forgive you and Mr Tea Party for transgressions against so I too will be forgiven. May God Bless You!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47179 Sep 2, 2012
...and that's ALL I have to say about that... ;-)
Keep In Mind

Columbia, KY

#47180 Sep 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
...and that's ALL I have to say about that... ;-)
Life is like a box of chocolates LOL ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47181 Sep 2, 2012
A free society is one where the government does not interfere (by penalty or reward) in thought, production or trade. A free society requires a separation of:

Church and State
Science and State
Education and State
Economics and State

Limited Government

In order for individuals to benefit from living together, they require a society that respects individual rights. The sole purpose of government is to protect these rights.

The only proper purpose of a government is to protect manís rights, which means: to protect him from physical violence. A proper government is only a policeman, acting as an agent of manís self-defense, and, as such, may resort to force only against those who start the use of force. The only proper functions of a government are: the police, to protect you from criminals; the army, to protect you from foreign invaders; and the courts, to protect your property and contracts from breach or fraud by others, to settle disputes by rational rules, according to objective law. But a government that initiates the employment of force against men who had forced no one, the employment of armed compulsion against disarmed victims, is a nightmare infernal machine designed to annihilate morality: such a government reverses its only moral purpose and switches from the role of protector to the role of manís deadliest enemy, from the role of policeman to the role of a criminal vested with the right to the wielding of violence against victims deprived of the right of self-defense. Such a government substitutes for morality the following rule of social conduct: you may do whatever you please to your neighbor, provided your gang is bigger than his.

http://principlesofafreesociety.com/limited-g...
Keep In Mind

Columbia, KY

#47182 Sep 2, 2012
Gump/Bubba 2012 LOL :)
potter

Boise, ID

#47183 Sep 2, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it means it will be stuck in your Inbox forever.
8)
My Inbox,hahahaha 8}
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47184 Sep 2, 2012
BUT this is NOT "our" government of today!
They MAKE "criminals" out of 'innocent' people!

When THEY should BE the ones "locked UP" ...
Dr remulak

Columbia, KY

#47185 Sep 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
A free society is one where the government does not interfere (by penalty or reward) in thought, production or trade. A free society requires a separation of:
Church and State
Science and State
Education and State
Economics and State
Limited Government
In order for individuals to benefit from living together, they require a society that respects individual rights. The sole purpose of government is to protect these rights.
The only proper purpose of a government is to protect manís rights, which means: to protect him from physical violence. A proper government is only a policeman, acting as an agent of manís self-defense, and, as such, may resort to force only against those who start the use of force. The only proper functions of a government are: the police, to protect you from criminals; the army, to protect you from foreign invaders; and the courts, to protect your property and contracts from breach or fraud by others, to settle disputes by rational rules, according to objective law. But a government that initiates the employment of force against men who had forced no one, the employment of armed compulsion against disarmed victims, is a nightmare infernal machine designed to annihilate morality: such a government reverses its only moral purpose and switches from the role of protector to the role of manís deadliest enemy, from the role of policeman to the role of a criminal vested with the right to the wielding of violence against victims deprived of the right of self-defense. Such a government substitutes for morality the following rule of social conduct: you may do whatever you please to your neighbor, provided your gang is bigger than his.
http://principlesofafreesociety.com/limited-g...
I believe miss lady's meds just kicked in
Jay

Springville, TN

#47186 Sep 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY not address your "complaints" to the website linked below.
I was passing along a webpage!
I do NOT know HOW they reacted!
I wasn't THERE!
http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/31/obama-speec...
:)

I did watch it and.....

Neil Munro pretty well summed it up. I did not see too much enthusiasm from the president's words. A few hoo rahs in the background when reference was made to them...but I did notice all the stone faces behind him throughout the whole speech and this tells me that those guys were not too moved by his words, nor too believing that all that he summed up would really happen for them. Just a bunch of blow to rally the troops, and not too many rallied.

I'm sure the president would have appreciated a more raucous bunch of convention going cheerleading, whistling and clapping such as was given to George Bush, than the cool reception he did get.

I think Neil Munro called it pretty close.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47187 Sep 2, 2012
Dr remulak wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe miss lady's meds just kicked in
I "believe" it's time for me to "vacate" the premises...
Before I really "get" KICKED IN!... ;-)

I'm using "self-control" ...
NOT being 'cowardly!'...

AT ALL ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47188 Sep 2, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I did watch it and.....
Neil Munro pretty well summed it up. I did not see too much enthusiasm from the president's words. A few hoo rahs in the background when reference was made to them...but I did notice all the stone faces behind him throughout the whole speech and this tells me that those guys were not too moved by his words, nor too believing that all that he summed up would really happen for them. Just a bunch of blow to rally the troops, and not too many rallied.
I'm sure the president would have appreciated a more raucous bunch of convention going cheerleading, whistling and clapping such as was given to George Bush, than the cool reception he did get.
Thank You Jay!:)
You are a good friend...
I'm gonna say 'G'Night' now...ttyl ;-)
Jay

Springville, TN

#47189 Sep 2, 2012
Keep In Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it not gossip, slander, bearing false witness to put a link to a website that is full of lies when a quick Google search provides a video so that you can KNOW the truth?
I think you must have missed the part where Mr. Tea Party Republican judged me as Muslim and said I would be wiped from the earth. You see he judged me, he cast the first stone, so he must be without sin ie perfect. He must be judged according to the way he judges others.
Judging something doesn't always mean it in the sense you are referring to.

We judge a lot of things in life, but most of the time all it means is an opinion.

A good example of this is the little *judge it* above each person's post. See it up there?

After you told AL to get her cranium out of her rectum, I judged you as incendiary.

Which you were.
pathetic

Columbia, KY

#47190 Sep 2, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I did watch it and.....
Typical
watch it again and instead of concentrating on "stone faces", maybe listen to what he was saying. it sure wasnt a backflip and cartwheel speech. Some pretty serious topics. You know, acknowledging fallen comrades, helping wounded, mentally and physically. Still got a job to do and not "mission accomplished" rhetoric. Pretty serious stuff.
potter

Boise, ID

#47191 Sep 2, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I did watch it and.....
speaking of cheerleaders,guess who was a prep-school cheerleader?

Mitt Romney, Bill Clinton ,and George W.Bush. no kidding. fyi doesn't matter. I think it's funny.
Jay

Springville, TN

#47192 Sep 2, 2012
OOPs, My apology to you. It wasn't you that said that nasty to AL, it was *pathetic.* Hopefully, you're not one and the same.

Never the less, I stand by my conviction about judging.
Think of it as analyzing something and coming to a conclusion.

Is that not judging?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff (handjob) Hancock 6 min God 9
VOTE GROOT: Make KSU UK Again! 9 min GROOT 8544 1
I am the newest topix legend 12 min God 48
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 167,488
shasta maupin 19 min God 9
Meth 37 min cam 11
I love Joel osteen 1 hr Helpys Helper 26
Sheriff Melton's son arrested on drug charges 12 hr Morgan 123

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages