'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259101 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#45890 Aug 21, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
You be right uncle blab! Obozo didnt put no regulations on that 5 trillion he done wasted! Wonder is he gwanna put any on all that taxpayer money he's gwanna spend bailin out those dumbasses in California who bought more house than they could afford? Them honest folk what lived within their means is a gwanna have to pay dem own houses off, while dem lowlife's steal it from de taxpayers! You is so smart uncle blab!
Again, these things are SO easy..... I'll try to explain it dumb tea party republican.... AGAIN!!!

If the unemployment rate is at 8% or as you all like to claim 12% or higher and the stock market is closing at record numbers, over 13,000 shares... Who is buying anything when they either don't work or are making not so good money???

Do you know what the stock market is, how it grows and falls???? Please educate yoursel why this is so out of whack.

And as far as your 5 Trillion Dollar question..... Answer where those jobs are that the big boys in the stock market claimed they would give if given tax brakes over working class people.

Now crush up another pill and snort it and ask another Glenn Beck question!

Again...... Idiots!
Jay

Springville, TN

#45891 Aug 21, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You Talkin To Me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4IXmHqPWxUwXX

LOL!!!! Good ole Bert!
Hey

Knox City, TX

#45892 Aug 21, 2012
UNCLE SPEW TAB SAYS:::Anyone ever seen the Lil old ladies and little old men who work in the SS offices?? Lmao real fighting machines there.

When was the last time you were in a ssi office there tab???

They are some hot babes in there these days(Educated Too)..

Now turn Tom and Jerry off and get to bed..
Uncle Tab

United States

#45893 Aug 21, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you run your stupid mouth about this anymore, why dont you google it (if you know how), Beck did'nt say it halfwit! Check MSNBC, it's on there! A fool allways runs their mouth without checking anything! HAHAHAHA. P.S. what is "person ell"? I really doubt you made it to 3rd grade! Now I am done with you stupid ass.
See how testy they get when you Point out who they get thier 'news' from?
And they get all 'tough' on a blog! Stfu teabagger! You all have already lost and you know it! Who in thier right mind is gonna vote for a super rich greedy person who knows that if he shows the tax returns that he'll be shown that he's paid much less taxes (rated) than they have paid?
Nevermind..... I understand why your mad now! He paid a lower rate than you did and he's rich and you're working 3rd shift at 7/11 lmao
Temper temper cupcake! Be strong! In 5 years maybe you can make a change...... If Hillary doesn't jump in there that is heh

And being the spelling police always shows weakness! Have some dignity! Talk about the issues instead of typos! Be a man.... Or woman... Whatever lol
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#45894 Aug 21, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, these things are SO easy..... I'll try to explain it dumb tea party republican.... AGAIN!!!
If the unemployment rate is at 8% or as you all like to claim 12% or higher and the stock market is closing at record numbers, over 13,000 shares... Who is buying anything when they either don't work or are making not so good money???
Do you know what the stock market is, how it grows and falls???? Please educate yoursel why this is so out of whack.
And as far as your 5 Trillion Dollar question..... Answer where those jobs are that the big boys in the stock market claimed they would give if given tax brakes over working class people.
Again...... Idiots!
Yes I know how the stock exchange works, I've got $18,000 in it. But I'm so stupid! The stock market was TO BIG TO LET FAIL, or so Obozo said! It wasnt the stock exchange promiseing jobs, they create wealth, not jobs! Let me guess you have nither? Dont count your stamps! I have never considered takeing a narcotic, much less snorting one; you have confused me with you're kind, TRASH!
Hey

Knox City, TX

#45895 Aug 21, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...... Idiots!
You are the delusional one there Uncle Spew, One fact would have to be recognised right off the friggin bat and that is that 99% of the unemployed never played the stock market to start with(IDIOT)..

That's funny as hell you calling anyone an idiot just because you can't answer the 5trillion dollar mystery question..

Actually the unemployment rate is around 16-18%..
Uncle Tab

United States

#45896 Aug 21, 2012
Hey wrote:
UNCLE SPEW TAB SAYS:::Anyone ever seen the Lil old ladies and little old men who work in the SS offices?? Lmao real fighting machines there.
When was the last time you were in a ssi office there tab???
They are some hot babes in there these days(Educated Too)..
Now turn Tom and Jerry off and get to bed..
Been in 2 different offices.... Guess you head check people spend more time in there than I did. I took an Army Vet in to drop off paperwork at 2 different offices and all were elderly and a few nerd types.
Tom and Jerry is on? How would you know? Ha!!
Fish in bucket I tell ya!
Try to not make fools of yourselves and try to stick with the discussion and throw dumb one liners that fail miserably and make yOu look stupid.
If these things are above your head stay out of it. Trolls are annoying!
Hey

Knox City, TX

#45897 Aug 21, 2012
Raghavan Mayur, president at TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence, follows unemployment data closely. So, when his survey for May revealed that 28% of the 1,000-odd households surveyed reported that at least one member was looking for a full-time job, he was flummoxed.

"Our numbers are always very accurate, so I was surprised at the discrepancy with the government's numbers," says Mayur, whose firm owns the TIPP polling unit, a polling partner for Investors' Business Daily and Christian Science Monitor. After all, the headline number shows the U.S. unemployment rate today is 9.5%, with a total of 14.6 million jobless people.

However, Mayur's polls continued to find much worse figures. The June poll turned up 27.8% of households with at least one member who's unemployed and looking for a job, while the latest poll conducted in the second week of July showed 28.6% in that situation. That translates to an unemployment rate of over 22%, says Mayur, who has started questioning the accuracy of the Labor Department's jobless numbers.
Hey

Knox City, TX

#45898 Aug 21, 2012
Hell Yea I'll watch Tom&Jerry,Popey,Scooby-Doo ,Rut-Ro-Raggy!!!!Where's TOFY,LMAO!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#45899 Aug 21, 2012
Got all of em riled up with the truth and not one of them will answer any of the questions put forth to them! Guess that's why they're repub/Teabaggers! Just dolts following along with what they're told to do.

One is so stupid he can answer his own 5trillion Dollie question with the super rich investing tax break money in the stock market on outsourcing jobs and products and he's just too damned stupid to realIze he is being fooled.

That's why this blog is so fun at times. These people just have NO clue how stupid they look. Can't answer any questions cause they don't educate themselves and just look at how things in business work.

Guess selling Lotto Tickets and Big Gulps for a living doesn't give you much insight on real business matters.

No wonder our youth are failing in today's world. These people are thier parents! What a shame!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45900 Aug 21, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! Good ole Bert!
Forgive me Lord.....
I put on some vulgar BUT "comical" things today :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45901 Aug 21, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah..... You're just a cut n paste nut job! You're was past saving on the brainwashing you've been thru!
And you can steal my coward line all you want! No ones proven anything wrong I've said today, that's why I only come here a fee times a year for a few days..... No debating comPitition here whatsoever! You tools just repeat what nut jobs like Rush and Beck spew every day. And we who are educated now that anything those people say mean nothing and the people who believe them are just....... Stupid!
NOW I'm done with you crazy cat lady! Open the windows in the trailer to get some fresh air in there and you may be able to think more clearly when the urine smells fades away a bit.
That is all!
IT was "over"
BEFORE
IT even STARTED
Here ...

bubbles :) ummmmuah

You ain't GOT the AMMO that iT takes :)
BOB

Russell, KY

#45902 Aug 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid SOB STFU.
Big month, empty headed, yellow chicken little dick. Stop hiding and come out and play.
john

Perris, CA

#45903 Aug 21, 2012
American Lady wrote:
BACHMAN-TURNER OVERDRIVE - Let It Ride (1975)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aZHpZPUCJfcXX&feature=rel ated
...oooohhh, you know what your daddy likes!!!just love it...
john

Perris, CA

#45904 Aug 21, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
Got all of em riled up with the truth and not one of them will answer any of the questions put forth to them! Guess that's why they're repub/Teabaggers! Just dolts following along with what they're told to do.
One is so stupid he can answer his own 5trillion Dollie question with the super rich investing tax break money in the stock market on outsourcing jobs and products and he's just too damned stupid to realIze he is being fooled.
That's why this blog is so fun at times. These people just have NO clue how stupid they look. Can't answer any questions cause they don't educate themselves and just look at how things in business work.
Guess selling Lotto Tickets and Big Gulps for a living doesn't give you much insight on real business matters.
No wonder our youth are failing in today's world. These people are thier parents! What a shame!
... give me your question....i am for the teaparty......if you are not.....you aint american!!
Syl

Russell, KY

#45905 Aug 21, 2012
AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... how come I'm not surprised?
I don't know. WHY?
AmericanMan

Rochester, KY

#45906 Aug 21, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>... give me your question....i am for the teaparty......if you are not.....you aint american!!
53% of us voting Americans disagree with you now and in November.
Uncle Tab

United States

#45907 Aug 21, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>... give me your question....i am for the teaparty......if you are not.....you aint american!!
I'm done beating up Teabaggers here tonight. I already know your preprogrammed answers you dolts are trained to give.
And I call all of you idiots, dolts, fools..... Many other things.... Never said you weren't Americans. That's just how you little cowards are.... When someone proves you to be idiots dolts and fools you say we're unamrrican. You'd never say it to my face cause I'd ram my American made Union working fist down your throat.
Teabaggers are unamrrican, taking from the poor to give to the rich..... That's. Not what this country is about.
You should leave this country, you are a drain on it.
All the questions are on the last two pages, get off your lazy republican ass and read them. You won't answer them tho, Fox won't let you lol
Idiot!
Hey

Knox City, TX

#45908 Aug 21, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>53% of us voting Americans disagree with you now and in November.
53%,You wish...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 45% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 44%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and six percent (6%) are undecided.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45909 Aug 21, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm done beating up Teabaggers here tonight. I already know your preprogrammed answers you dolts are trained to give.
And I call all of you idiots, dolts, fools..... Many other things.... Never said you weren't Americans. That's just how you little cowards are.... When someone proves you to be idiots dolts and fools you say we're unamrrican. You'd never say it to my face cause I'd ram my American made Union working fist down your throat.
Teabaggers are unamrrican, taking from the poor to give to the rich..... That's. Not what this country is about.
You should leave this country, you are a drain on it.
All the questions are on the last two pages, get off your lazy republican ass and read them. You won't answer them tho, Fox won't let you lol
Idiot!
Bring iT ON bubbles ;-)
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...
Come Getcha SOME bubbles :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WTF threw in the towel! 9 min wtf 39
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Fun 159,593
Reward 11 min wtf 19
Kenworth the Holmes st rat mafia 17 min Chad 7
Bored Cops or what? 23 min Truth 3
IF the South had won Coloreds would get day off... 30 min Southern Talk 1
Shootout 34 min Southern Gent 2
overdose 13 hr I heard 40

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web