'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Justthefacts

Russellville, KY

#37750 Apr 26, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I am not on here a lot right now, but had planned to try and find the statement. He must have had second thoughts and added to the last comment.
The most disgusting video is where he praises Islamics for their great contribution to the world.
Barf!!!!
No, the most disgusting is when Bush declared Saddam had nukes and was part of 9/11. That cost America $2 trillion dollars, 4000 dead troops, 30,000 wounded. All for a lie that you war monger Repubs just bought in on.

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#37751 Apr 26, 2012
CaptainObvious1 wrote:
Seen many pictures, all of the same few people.
NEVER seen a single picture or report of more than a dozen or so members.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#37752 Apr 26, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I am not on here a lot right now, but had planned to try and find the statement. He must have had second thoughts and added to the last comment.
The most disgusting video is where he praises Islamics for their great contribution to the world.
Barf!!!!
Uhm If you don't think Islamic's made great contributions, you need a history lesson.
Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Sine, Tangent, Co-Tangent, the principles behind Photography....ect. Their contributions are far to many to name.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#37753 Apr 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Google Books lists Bill Ayers as author of Dreams from My Father
Google, which sits atop more data than anybody outside the NSA, is presenting Bill Ayers as the author of Barack Obama's purported first autobiography, Dreams from My Father. Follow this link and see it while you can. If it is gone by the time you read this, a screen shot of the page, and a close-up on the Dreams entry are provided for posterity.
Google knows so much about us already that privacy activists are alarmed. What data are its algorithms sifting through to come to the conclusion that yes, the stylistic parallels to Ayers' other books are formidable and Barry never....
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/04/g...
Resolving the Obama Birth Certificate Controversy
Accredited experts in a scientific field can be counted upon to conduct a thorough, impartial review of evidence using standard methods and settle an issue with the appropriate level of certainty. Doubting the honesty and integrity of such experts, and ultimately of science itself, is not a rational option.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/04/resolv...
Wrong!
http://books.google.com/books...

*Moved on after reading the first lie
American Lady

Danville, KY

#37754 Apr 26, 2012
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!
http://books.google.com/books...
*Moved on after reading the first lie
Books by Bill Ayers

https://www.google.com/search...
Jay

Paris, TN

#37755 Apr 26, 2012
NRA claims ‘massive Obama conspiracy’ not to ban guns

Posted on 09.23.11
By David Edwards

In the eyes of National Rifle Association (NRA) executive vice president Wayne LaPierre, President Barack Obama’s decision not to pursue gun control legislation is a “massive conspiracy,” and just another reason not to give him a second term.

“[The Obama campaign] will say gun owners — they’ll say they left them alone,” LaPierre told an audience at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) Friday.“In public, he’ll remind us that he’s put off calls from his party to renew the Clinton [assault weapons] ban, he hasn’t pushed for new gun control laws… The president will offer the Second Amendment lip service and hit the campaign trail saying he’s actually been good for the Second Amendment.”

“But it’s a big fat stinking lie!” the NRA leader exclaimed.“It’s all part of a massive Obama conspiracy to deceive voters and destroy the Second Amendment in our country.”

“Obama himself is no fool. So when he got elected, they concocted a scheme to stay away from the gun issue, lull gun owners to sleep and play us for fools in 2012. Well, gun owners are not fools and we are not fooled,” La Pierre declared.

“Sotomayor, Kagan, Fast & Furious, the United Nations, executive orders. Those are the facts we face today… President Obama and his cohorts, yeah, they’re going to deny their conspiracy to fool gun owners. Some in the liberal media, they are already probably blogging about it. But we don’t care because the lying, conniving Obama crowd can kiss our Constitution!”

Gun control advocates have criticized the president for not pushing for new gun control legislation in the wake of a January shooting that left Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) in serious condition and six others dead.

Watch this video from CNN, broadcast Sept. 23, 2011.

http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/09/nra...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#37756 Apr 26, 2012
At the conclusion of a speech sponsored by the Students for a Democratic Society at Montclair State University, the former Weather Underground bomber gleefully claimed credit for writing Obama’s memoir:

Bill Ayers: One more, one more (question)

Question: Thank you sir, thank you, thank you. Time magazine columnist Joe Klein wrote that President Obama’s book,“Dreams From My Father,” quote:“may be the best written memoir ever produced by an American politician.”

Ayers: I agree with that.

Question: What is your opinion of Barack Obama’s style as a writer and uh …

Ayers: I think the book is very good, the second book (“The Audacity of Hope”) is more of a political hack book, but uh, the first book is quite good.

Question: Also, you just mentioned the Pentagon and Tomahawk …

Ayers: Did you know that I wrote it, incidentally?

Question: What’s that?

Ayers: I wrote that book.

Several audience members: Yeah, we know that.

Question: You wrote that?

Ayers: Yeah, yeah. And if you help me prove it, I’ll split the royalties with you. Thank you very much.

Laughter and Applause

In 2008, Obama pocketed $1,512,933 for another book,“Audacity of Hope,” and another $949,910 from “Dreams.” In 2007, his book royalties were $3.9 million total; in 2006,$570,000; in 2005,$1.4 million.

WND reported in 2009 that Ayers had given a similar taunting answer to a National Journal reporter who posed the question at a national book conference.

Ayers declared to the National Journal reporter,“Yes, I wrote ‘Dreams From My Father.’”

“Here’s what I’m going to say,” Ayers said according to a report in Talking Points Memo.“This is my quote. Be sure to write it down:‘Yes, I wrote ‘Dreams From My Father.’ I ghostwrote the whole thing. I met with the president three or four times, and then I wrote the entire book.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/google-links-dream...

Google links 'Dreams' to unrepentant terrorist
120316billayers

... for writing Obama's memoir: Bill Ayers: One more, one more (question) Question: Thank you sir, thank ... Unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers has been coy about the case made by WND columnist Jack Cashill ..., Google apparently is on board with Ayers' authorship of the award-winning book. A search on Ayers
Author: Bob Unruh Date: 04/23/2012
Media acolytes protect their man

... to "friend and neighbor" Bill Ayers to help him with his much acclaimed 1995 memoir, "Dreams From ... My Father." Andersen's details are specific. The Obamas were convinced of "Ayers' proven ... abilities as a writer." Barack particularly liked the novelistic style of "To Teach," a 1993 book by Ayers
Author: Jack Cashill Category: Commentary Date: 10/01/2009
Pages 12345678910Next

http://www.wnd.com/...

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#37757 Apr 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Books by Bill Ayers
https://www.google.com/search...
Once again it list Barrack Obama as the author.
Just because the book is linked to Bill Ayers on enough of you nutcases websites, that the book shows up in a search for him does NOT indicate Google is listing him as the author.
It simply means a lot of you conspiracy nuts mention Bill Ayers on the same site they mention the book.
Once again moving on after reading the lie.
Jay

Paris, TN

#37758 Apr 26, 2012
NRA official: Obama wants to outlaw guns in 2nd term

By Sean Lengell

A top official with the National Rifle Association said Friday that President Obama will move to "destroy" gun rights and "erase" the Second Amendment if he is re-elected in November.

While delivering one of the liveliest and best-received speeches at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre said the president's low-key approach to gun rights during his first term was "a "conspiracy to ensure re-election by lulling gun owners to sleep."

"All that first term, lip service to gun owners is just part of a massive Obama conspiracy to deceive voters and hide his true intentions to destroy the Second Amendment during his second term," he said.

"We see the president's strategy crystal clear: Get re-elected and, with no more elections to worry about, get busy dismantling and destroying our firearms' freedom, erase the Second Amendment from the Bill of Rights and excise it from the U.S. Constitution."

Mr. LaPierre said the president's two Supreme Court appointees — Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan— are "two of the most rabid anti-gun justices in history." He also accused Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg of being a foe of gun rights.

And with the possibility of two or more Supreme Court justice positions opening during the next four years, the NRA official warned that gun ownership would be in jeopardy if Mr. Obama stays in office.

"If we get one more like those three, the Second Amendment is finished," he said. "It'll be the end of our freedom forever."

Mr. LaPierre, who said "there is no greater freedom than to own a firearm," predicted that gun owners will rally en masse to defeat Mr. Obama in November.

"All of what we know is good and right about America, all of it could be lost if Barack Obama is re-elected," he said. "It's all or nothing."

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#37759 Apr 26, 2012
Jay wrote:
NRA claims ‘massive Obama conspiracy’ not to ban guns
Posted on 09.23.11
By David Edwards
In the eyes of National Rifle Association (NRA) executive vice president Wayne LaPierre, President Barack Obama’s decision not to pursue gun control legislation is a “massive conspiracy,” and just another reason not to give him a second term.
“[The Obama campaign] will say gun owners — they’ll say they left them alone,” LaPierre told an audience at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) Friday.“In public, he’ll remind us that he’s put off calls from his party to renew the Clinton [assault weapons] ban, he hasn’t pushed for new gun control laws… The president will offer the Second Amendment lip service and hit the campaign trail saying he’s actually been good for the Second Amendment.”
“But it’s a big fat stinking lie!” the NRA leader exclaimed.“It’s all part of a massive Obama conspiracy to deceive voters and destroy the Second Amendment in our country.”
“Obama himself is no fool. So when he got elected, they concocted a scheme to stay away from the gun issue, lull gun owners to sleep and play us for fools in 2012. Well, gun owners are not fools and we are not fooled,” La Pierre declared.
“Sotomayor, Kagan, Fast & Furious, the United Nations, executive orders. Those are the facts we face today… President Obama and his cohorts, yeah, they’re going to deny their conspiracy to fool gun owners. Some in the liberal media, they are already probably blogging about it. But we don’t care because the lying, conniving Obama crowd can kiss our Constitution!”
Gun control advocates have criticized the president for not pushing for new gun control legislation in the wake of a January shooting that left Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) in serious condition and six others dead.
Watch this video from CNN, broadcast Sept. 23, 2011.
http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/09/nra...
LMAO ya! That's it! We avoid expand gun rights and HOPE we can get re-elected and get back the majority in the congress so we can strike them back down.
Brilliant!!!!
We should have thought of this with the health care law! Hell we should have held off on killing Bin Laden until late October just to make sure.
Damn you caught on, who said the NRA was stupid?
LMFAO!!!
We should have done

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#37760 Apr 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
At the conclusion of a speech sponsored by the Students for a Democratic Society at Montclair State University, the former Weather Underground bomber gleefully claimed credit for writing Obama’s memoir:
Bill Ayers: One more, one more (question)
Question: Thank you sir, thank you, thank you. Time magazine columnist Joe Klein wrote that President Obama’s book,“Dreams From My Father,” quote:“may be the best written memoir ever produced by an American politician.”
Ayers: I agree with that.
Question: What is your opinion of Barack Obama’s style as a writer and uh …
Ayers: I think the book is very good, the second book (“The Audacity of Hope”) is more of a political hack book, but uh, the first book is quite good.
Question: Also, you just mentioned the Pentagon and Tomahawk …
Ayers: Did you know that I wrote it, incidentally?
Question: What’s that?
Ayers: I wrote that book.
Several audience members: Yeah, we know that.
Question: You wrote that?
Ayers: Yeah, yeah. And if you help me prove it, I’ll split the royalties with you. Thank you very much.
Laughter and Applause
In 2008, Obama pocketed $1,512,933 for another book,“Audacity of Hope,” and another $949,910 from “Dreams.” In 2007, his book royalties were $3.9 million total; in 2006,$570,000; in 2005,$1.4 million.
WND reported in 2009 that Ayers had given a similar taunting answer to a National Journal reporter who posed the question at a national book conference.
Ayers declared to the National Journal reporter,“Yes, I wrote ‘Dreams From My Father.’”
“Here’s what I’m going to say,” Ayers said according to a report in Talking Points Memo.“This is my quote. Be sure to write it down:‘Yes, I wrote ‘Dreams From My Father.’ I ghostwrote the whole thing. I met with the president three or four times, and then I wrote the entire book.”
http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/google-links-dream...
Google links 'Dreams' to unrepentant terrorist
120316billayers
... for writing Obama's memoir: Bill Ayers: One more, one more (question) Question: Thank you sir, thank ... Unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers has been coy about the case made by WND columnist Jack Cashill ..., Google apparently is on board with Ayers' authorship of the award-winning book. A search on Ayers
Author: Bob Unruh Date: 04/23/2012
Media acolytes protect their man
... to "friend and neighbor" Bill Ayers to help him with his much acclaimed 1995 memoir, "Dreams From ... My Father." Andersen's details are specific. The Obamas were convinced of "Ayers' proven ... abilities as a writer." Barack particularly liked the novelistic style of "To Teach," a 1993 book by Ayers
Author: Jack Cashill Category: Commentary Date: 10/01/2009
Pages 12345678910Next
http://www.wnd.com/...
You are repeating yourself again.
It is no more true the second time.
CaptainObvious1

United States

#37761 Apr 26, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Barf!!!!
Contributions?

Backpack bombs and Aljazeera!

http://aljazeera.net/portal
American Lady

Danville, KY

#37762 Apr 26, 2012
"Education is, in truth, the only key to genuine African independence and progress."
— Senator John F. Kennedy, February 12, 1960

At a key point in the 1960 presidential campaign, a dynamic young leader from Kenya named Tom Mboya visited Senator John F. Kennedy. Mboya led a campaign of his own that would eventually bring hundreds of African students to America for higher education, including **Barack Obama Sr., President Obama's father. Kennedy's decision to support the effort became an issue in the election and possibly a factor in his narrow victory.

On **Sept. 11, 1959, eighty-one students from East Africa arrived in New York City on a chartered flight. After two days of orientation the students dispersed to colleges and universities throughout the United States and Canada. Based on the success of the 1959 program, AASF obtained new scholarships for approximately 250 additional students from Kenya and six other East African countries, but they still had to raise $90,000 to cover the cost of airfare.

http://www.jfklibrary.org/JFK/JFK-in-History/...

Another Presidential Connection

A large proportion of the students would subsequently assume leadership positions in government and the professions in their home countries. One of them was the future Nobel Peace Prize winner Wangari Maathai of Kenya. Another Kenyan, a brilliant 23-year-old named Barack Obama, was inspired by the 1959 airlift and made his own way to the University of Hawaii. The first African to study in Hawaii, Obama was supported in part by an AASF scholarship fund set up by Jackie Robinson. He graduated at the top of his class. At the university, he met and married an American student named Ann Dunham. Their son, Barack H. Obama Jr., was born on August 4, 1961.

The airlifts continued through 1963, eventually bringing more than 750 East African students to the United States. Kenya would celebrate its independence in a ceremony on December 12, 1963, three weeks after President Kennedy's death. Tom Mboya went on to hold several senior ministry posts in the new Kenyan government, and many expected he would one day become the nation's leader. Tragically, he was assassinated in Nairobi in 1969.

[Note: Portions of this article were based on information in Airlift to America by Tom Shachtman. New York: St. Martin's Press, 2009.]

http://www.jfklibrary.org/JFK/JFK-in-History/...

???????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#37766 Apr 26, 2012
Ahhhhhh........
Cat got you tongue(fingers) GNAT!!!!!!!!

;-)

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#37768 Apr 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Ahhhhhh........
Cat got you tongue(fingers) GNAT!!!!!!!!
;-)
About?
CaptainObvious1

United States

#37769 Apr 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Seen many pictures, all of the same few people.
NEVER seen a single picture or report of more than a dozen or so members.
So... what you are saying is "all black people look the same to you?'...seems kinda bigoted of you!
Jay

Paris, TN

#37770 Apr 26, 2012
As far as I'm concerned he's nothing but a washed up old hippy, pot head, bomber, commie POS and the sooner he's in the earth the better. Why anybody would waste time listening to his BS is beyond me!! And that goes for his female comrade, too.

Birds of a feather!

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#37771 Apr 26, 2012
CaptainObvious1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So... what you are saying is "all black people look the same to you?'...seems kinda bigoted of you!
No I am saying the pictures are of the same few people. Can't read?

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#37772 Apr 26, 2012
Jay wrote:
As far as I'm concerned he's nothing but a washed up old hippy, pot head, bomber, commie POS and the sooner he's in the earth the better. Why anybody would waste time listening to his BS is beyond me!! And that goes for his female comrade, too.
Birds of a feather!
We thank you for your thoughtless and irrelevant opinion.
Jay

Paris, TN

#37773 Apr 26, 2012
<quoted text>
LMAO ya! That's it! We avoid expand gun rights and HOPE we can get re-elected and get back the majority in the congress so we can strike them back down.
Brilliant!!!!
We should have thought of this with the health care law! Hell we should have held off on killing Bin Laden until late October just to make sure.
Damn you caught on, who said the NRA was stupid?
LMFAO!!!
We should have done

Don't worry, the NRA has had their eye on this administration for a long time, knowing that the first big issue was about getting that monstrous, disastrous health care bill passed first.

They are paying close attention to everything he says and what they know from the inside. And don't think they aren't paying close attention to Romney, too. They said some time ago when I published their letter that they are gearing up for one HUGE fight if Obama gets in again.

The American people will not allow any politician to disarm us. In the end, any attempt to seriously do this and there will be hell to pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Mike Duquette 135,100
lonely heart 33 min blueboy 39
hottest guys at COT(commonwealth office of Tech... (Oct '11) 1 hr George 30
Tammy Burleson in jail again 1 hr trash 23
Moving to Frankfort (Feb '12) 3 hr guest 46
is it bad if there is a 12 yr age gap in a rela... 5 hr How you know 12
Hey you 12 hr MeMe 5
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance