Death on ksu campus
RIP

Glenview Nas, IL

#1 Mar 22, 2011
Does anyone know what happened or who it was I just seen something about it on the news but they didn't say much
Wondering

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2011
Who was it n what happened ?
Sad

Frankfort, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2011
Per the SJ -

Kentucky State Police are investigating the death of a Kentucky State University student identified by the coroner’s office as 20-year-old Brittany Lewis.

Lewis, from Detroit, was found unresponsive in a dorm room in The Halls around 8 p.m. Tuesday, according to state police and KSU spokeswoman Felicia Lewis.

Brittany Lewis’ mother had tried to reach her by cell phone, Felicia Lewis said today.

The mother contacted the KSU Police Department to check on her daughter, Lewis said.

“Her mother had not been able to contact her all day yesterday,” Lewis said.

“Her mother stated that this was not typical for her daughter not to call her back.”

KSU police contacted the residence hall, and personnel there checked the room and found Lewis unresponsive, Lewis said.

Joel Whisman, deputy coroner, said the coroner’s office has no suspicions on a cause of death, and Brittany Lewis’ body was autopsied today.
Tragedy

Midway, KY

#4 Mar 23, 2011
Such a young age. So sad. Praying for this girl's family and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a Good Realtor 1 min HotHunkyHomo 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 167,805
Ryan rogers 19 min Jbl 1
Hey, where those "RICK PULLIAM GOES TO PRISON" ... 19 min Sanity Matters 6
Brad Redman/Meth dealer 1 hr Comment 8
Simon House Trash 1 hr Comment 9
Brianna Turpin prostitution 1st robbery 3 hr LOL 8

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages