First Prev
of 4
Next Last
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2012
I would love to meet you to hug you and thank you in person. Do you go to church? If not, I would love to invite you to attend with me sometime. That is about the only day I have my car (teenage driver). Please contact me back.
Miss Bea

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2012
amazed wrote:
I would love to meet you to hug you and thank you in person. Do you go to church? If not, I would love to invite you to attend with me sometime. That is about the only day I have my car (teenage driver). Please contact me back.
What church do you go to. I would love to meet you. Our short talks have done more then you can know.
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Miss Bea wrote:
<quoted text>What church do you go to. I would love to meet you. Our short talks have done more then you can know.
Evergreen Baptist. I would love it if you would come with me one Sunday.
Miss Bea

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2012
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Evergreen Baptist. I would love it if you would come with me one Sunday.
Oh Lord. Do you live over there with all those Chadwells? Went to school with that bunch. Would love to come with you. Pick a Sunday because I want you to be comfortable with us meeting. We lived at 117 Lynnwood for 10 years. That's old stomping ground.
a mom.

Frankfort, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2012
Miss Bea wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Lord. Do you live over there with all those Chadwells? Went to school with that bunch. Would love to come with you. Pick a Sunday because I want you to be comfortable with us meeting. We lived at 117 Lynnwood for 10 years. That's old stomping ground.
I'll be there this Sunday if you want to come.
a mom.

Frankfort, KY

#6 Mar 16, 2012
Miss Bea wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Lord. Do you live over there with all those Chadwells? Went to school with that bunch. Would love to come with you. Pick a Sunday because I want you to be comfortable with us meeting. We lived at 117 Lynnwood for 10 years. That's old stomping ground.
I have heard of the Chadwells. I live on Evergreen rd.
amazed

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2012
This Sunday ok with you? The sooner the better...
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#8 Mar 16, 2012
Miss Bea wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Lord. Do you live over there with all those Chadwells? Went to school with that bunch. Would love to come with you. Pick a Sunday because I want you to be comfortable with us meeting. We lived at 117 Lynnwood for 10 years. That's old stomping ground.
Sry for the name change on those last two. I was defending my sons right to be in the guard and work at a factory without being called a retard for working in a factory. Ya don't wanna get a momma mad. Lol.
Miss Bea

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="a mom. "]<quoted text>
I'll be there this Sunday if you want to come.[/QUOTE]
What time? Oh, I'm a country girl. Hope bluegeans are ok!
Miss Bea

United States

#10 Mar 16, 2012
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sry for the name change on those last two. I was defending my sons right to be in the guard and work at a factory without being called a retard for working in a factory. Ya don't wanna get a momma mad. Lol.
If your son is working in a factory and in the guard how can anybody call him a retard? At least he's working and not sponging off of our so called state benefits.
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#11 Mar 16, 2012
Miss Bea wrote:
<quoted text>If your son is working in a factory and in the guard how can anybody call him a retard? At least he's working and not sponging off of our so called state benefits.
I agree.
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#12 Mar 16, 2012
Miss Bea wrote:
[QUOTE who="a mom. "]<quoted text>
I'll be there this Sunday if you want to come. "

What time? Oh, I'm a country girl. Hope bluegeans are ok!
There is somebody else posting under this name because I didn't put the one that said the sooner the better. But yeah this Sunday is good. And jeans are fine. I'm wearing jeans and a pink hoodie. They don't care what you wear as long as you're at church. That's really all that matters. I will be at Sunday school at 9:45 but if you just want to come to church I can meet you out front about 10:50. How will I know who you are?
Miss Bea

United States

#13 Mar 16, 2012
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
There is somebody else posting under this name because I didn't put the one that said the sooner the better. But yeah this Sunday is good. And jeans are fine. I'm wearing jeans and a pink hoodie. They don't care what you wear as long as you're at church. That's really all that matters. I will be at Sunday school at 9:45 but if you just want to come to church I can meet you out front about 10:50. How will I know who you are?
I'll have on a red, blue and white stripped shirt. I drive a blue 07 F1504X4. Somebody is picking on Lowell Newsome and I had to reply to that. That's a good way to lose your azz badmouthing our Balk Knob kids!!!
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#15 Mar 16, 2012
Miss Bea wrote:
<quoted text>I'll have on a red, blue and white stripped shirt. I drive a blue 07 F1504X4. Somebody is picking on Lowell Newsome and I had to reply to that. That's a good way to lose your azz badmouthing our Balk Knob kids!!!
Cool I'll be out front at 10:50. Might actually get to learn your real name. Lol
Smart

Frankfort, KY

#16 Mar 16, 2012
Smart... Real smart!!! Lets post when and where we are going to be so if we have pissed anyone off on this topix with a comment we've posted they can freely come see us in person!!! WISEN UP IDIOTS!!! CHURCH GOING DRAMA QUEENS... looks like miss bea is all about starting crap and talking smack about others... look instantly wants to say something about the chadwells.... what type of christian is that???
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#17 Mar 16, 2012
Smart wrote:
Smart... Real smart!!! Lets post when and where we are going to be so if we have pissed anyone off on this topix with a comment we've posted they can freely come see us in person!!! WISEN UP IDIOTS!!! CHURCH GOING DRAMA QUEENS... looks like miss bea is all about starting crap and talking smack about others... look instantly wants to say something about the chadwells.... what type of christian is that???
It didn't seem like an insult to the Chadwells. I took it as good humor from ol country folks. And me and Miss Bea have a great history. She helped me through some really rough times in my life. If I have made anybody on here angry enough to start something at church, they obviously have no class but I would welcome them into my church and maybe they would find Jesus that day. I look forward to meeting you Miss Bea.
amazed

United States

#19 Mar 16, 2012
Good church people don't bash and curse people... I changed what I'm going to wear it will be a bright yellow shirt and slacks...
Just askin

Louisville, KY

#20 Mar 16, 2012
amazed wrote:
Good church people don't bash and curse people... I changed what I'm going to wear it will be a bright yellow shirt and slacks...
Why did you change your mind on what you are going to wear?
The truth is

Louisville, KY

#21 Mar 16, 2012
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool I'll be out front at 10:50. Might actually get to learn your real name. Lol
Her name is Pam Westmorland, West.
The truth is

Louisville, KY

#22 Mar 16, 2012
Why you want to drag the Chadwell's into this conversation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New discovery about blacks 18 min Naze 1
Sam Long and Girlfriend/Wife Caroline 58 min Questioning 7
When will the Western Hills Football team actua... 1 hr WHang Hillary 75
Stand behind goMatt 1 hr Got em 4
theif 1 hr WHang Hillary 5
Justin Hendershot 2 hr NotKimDavis 32
sheriff dept fired Qualls? (May '14) 2 hr Cry cry 26

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages