i know you'll read this

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
reallyhurt

Versailles, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2012
There hasn't been a day that I know that I haven't crossed your mind. But how can you just act like I am such a terrible person, when you were with me for so many years? Were you lying through it all? Cause all I hear are lies now! We both made mistakes but we have a greater deal to be trying to focus on, and in order to do that we have to be civil to one another and get over what happened. If you're happy in your life now then why be so angry and only want to bring me down? I'm saying too that I'm sorry and I never meant to be so cold. You never tried to ever talk and make it work, you just always focused on what you had to do for yourself. You'll ALWAYS be in my heart and I wish you the best in your new life. I'm sorry I lost my best friend and I can't believe that you're not sorry either. Guess now I know I really was living in a lie. But I forgive you for everything that happened. I only hope you can say the same for me and not turn your cheek at me cause at one time we really did have it all!
dont b hurt

Frankfort, KY

#2 Nov 25, 2012
reallyhurt wrote:
There hasn't been a day that I know that I haven't crossed your mind. But how can you just act like I am such a terrible person, when you were with me for so many years? Were you lying through it all? Cause all I hear are lies now! We both made mistakes but we have a greater deal to be trying to focus on, and in order to do that we have to be civil to one another and get over what happened. If you're happy in your life now then why be so angry and only want to bring me down? I'm saying too that I'm sorry and I never meant to be so cold. You never tried to ever talk and make it work, you just always focused on what you had to do for yourself. You'll ALWAYS be in my heart and I wish you the best in your new life. I'm sorry I lost my best friend and I can't believe that you're not sorry either. Guess now I know I really was living in a lie. But I forgive you for everything that happened. I only hope you can say the same for me and not turn your cheek at me cause at one time we really did have it all!
i forgive u.
reallyhurt

Versailles, KY

#4 Nov 25, 2012
It doesn't matter. I just wanted to put it out there so someone would know how I feel. I can't talk to them so I just figured that this was the only way.
reallyhurt

Versailles, KY

#6 Nov 25, 2012
noone wrote:
Sorry for your troubles I am going thru something like this also. Why cant you talk to this person?
They would just try and use it against me. I would never put their name on here because I'm not like that. They know who they are and they know what they've done to try and hurt me. I don't want to be hurt by them anymore so I do what I can to stay away.
Heartless

Tucker, GA

#7 Nov 25, 2012
You don't think they need to know how your feeling. It's never to late for true love!
Heartless

Tucker, GA

#8 Nov 25, 2012
;)
reallyhurt

Versailles, KY

#9 Nov 25, 2012
True love never dies. It will never die on my end. But some other people are not made that way. They find it easier to just jump straight to someone else time after time to save the heartache that they should really feel if it was really true love. I have no regrets of the life I had with this person because they gave me the most beautiful things in the world. And I know I'll always have them to look at and remind me until the end of my days.
reallyhurt

Versailles, KY

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Lmao. You sound like someone I know. And they know me better than anyone. And they always want to try and be out to get me. I'm past all of that. It would be great to talk to them one last time and tell them I really do wish them the best. Because that's what you do when you love someone. It would also be great to be able to talk and set aside all the wrong doings that have been done. But that wont happen because they feel like they have too much pride. But I also know them better than anyone. They know exactly how to get ahold of me because they are probably one of the smartest people I've ever known :) but they choose not to so I let it go.
onezeroseven

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Nov 25, 2012
I have tied reaching out to someone so many times it's not funny anymore. He refuses to be honest or give me any respect or closure. I have been dealing with this for way to long & now I have decided that the only way to end things is end me. I am tired of suffering & hurting because someone can't do the right thing for me. I hope he get's comfort when he realizes he no longer has to explain anything to me anymore. I am not joking I am as serious as can be.
reallyhurt

Versailles, KY

#13 Nov 25, 2012
onezeroseven wrote:
I have tied reaching out to someone so many times it's not funny anymore. He refuses to be honest or give me any respect or closure. I have been dealing with this for way to long & now I have decided that the only way to end things is end me. I am tired of suffering & hurting because someone can't do the right thing for me. I hope he get's comfort when he realizes he no longer has to explain anything to me anymore. I am not joking I am as serious as can be.
Then you need to reach out to someone else. There are so many things I could say to you but that doesn't mean that it will ever make it any better. Don't ever let someone have the satisfaction of taking not only your heart but your soul as well. You are the only one who can save yourself.
caring

Frankfort, KY

#14 Nov 25, 2012
onezeroseven wrote:
You may not think it right now but with time you will ok. Please do not do anything drastic over someone else. You are a better person for living thru the hard times and disappointment. No relationship is perfect and no life is worth dying over. Things will get alot better by moving forward. Please talk with someone and release your feelings. God bless you!
onezeroseven

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Nov 25, 2012
Nope, i've been dealing with this a little over a year now. I have tried everything humanly possible to try & forget, to try & move on. People really don't understand how they can affect someone's life by letting them suffer. When they get the fact that I wasn't just joking, when they see the come face to face with the other's that knew me, they will wish they would have done the right thing, but then it will be to late.
what good

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Nov 25, 2012
onezeroseven wrote:
What good will it do to harm yourself? No one is worth dieing for! I'm in no way a super happy person,but I'm not going to off myself. If you believe in God,then you know what that means! Find someone else or better yet fill your time with family and friends. Do you have kids? If so think about them. We all go through our own private hell on earth,but I just can't understand killing yourself over someone. You're the 2nd person this week that I have heard talk about this. The other one listened and decided to hang around and I hope you will too. God gave us life and it's his decision as to when we die. Please give this a lot of thought!
onezeroseven

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Well see that's a good question. To be around family that cares is very hard to do when they don't want u around because of what u let this person to do your life which in return has hurt their life. No he doesn't care because all he has ever been concerned about is himself. I have attempted this once before & I thought with all the counseling things would get better & it hasn't.
I thought going out & dating I would find that someone that would make me forget, it hasn't happened. I am tired & sick of struggling with what is in my mind of how cold, heartless & selfish people can be. My plan of doing this may be God's plan for him to learn that u should never ignore anyone, u should help them in anyway. No he hasn't even tried. So maybe something like this will wake him up.
what good

Lawrenceburg, KY

#19 Nov 25, 2012
onezeroseven wrote:
Well see that's a good question. To be around family that cares is very hard to do when they don't want u around because of what u let this person to do your life which in return has hurt their life. No he doesn't care because all he has ever been concerned about is himself. I have attempted this once before & I thought with all the counseling things would get better & it hasn't.
I thought going out & dating I would find that someone that would make me forget, it hasn't happened. I am tired & sick of struggling with what is in my mind of how cold, heartless & selfish people can be. My plan of doing this may be God's plan for him to learn that u should never ignore anyone, u should help them in anyway. No he hasn't even tried. So maybe something like this will wake him up.
Don't you understand that if he doesn't love you,it isn't going to bother him if you harm yourself.Idk if you are male or female but you are making yourself look so weak and needy and that's a turnoff to the opposite sex.Show them that you're strong and don't need them to have a good life. That's the best revenge that you could get. They would probably hate for you to become strong and succeed! Become a different person than what they knew BECAUSE EVIDENTLY THEY DON'T WANT THE PERSON YOU ARE NOW.Show them you can survive without them! Wake up and set new goals and if it is meant for you all to be together,you will! Just make a change and see how that works for you! Oh yeah I don't have many friends or family that I can trust or talk to either. However I am a survivor and I will succeed! I have been done wrong and treated bad a lot! Believe me it only made me stronger! It made me hate a lot though!
Dad

United States

#20 Nov 25, 2012
reallyhurt wrote:
True love never dies. It will never die on my end. But some other people are not made that way. They find it easier to just jump straight to someone else time after time to save the heartache that they should really feel if it was really true love. I have no regrets of the life I had with this person because they gave me the most beautiful things in the world. And I know I'll always have them to look at and remind me until the end of my days.
Did you jig fish with him
onezeroseven

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Nov 26, 2012
I have been awake all night just thinking, wondering how my life got to be where it is today. I have always been the strong one, always been able to help other's, always the one everyone came to. Now I can't even help myself, no one is there for me to help me through. No u are right no one is worth ending your life for, but the things that were done to me out of selfishness, not understanding how someone could not see what I was doing for them was because I truly whole heartedly loved them. Could I ever trust this person again, I doubt it. He thinks I betrayed him in with things that were told were honest, but he betrayed my trust when he walked away leaving me hanging with no where to go or what to do. The feeling of being used my entire life is what I feel. It makes me sick because u never knew what their true intentions were. See I want & wanted to believe but I don't have the answers I need & always trying to figure it all out on my own has consumed me with the worse.
dognes

Masontown, PA

#22 Nov 26, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
How did you know I would read it?
reallyhurt

Versailles, KY

#23 Nov 26, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>Did you jig fish with him
Um no. They don't really don't care, they made that obvious last night. So much for having my friend forever...
what good

Lawrenceburg, KY

#24 Nov 26, 2012
onezeroseven wrote:
I have been awake all night just thinking, wondering how my life got to be where it is today. I have always been the strong one, always been able to help other's, always the one everyone came to. Now I can't even help myself, no one is there for me to help me through. No u are right no one is worth ending your life for, but the things that were done to me out of selfishness, not understanding how someone could not see what I was doing for them was because I truly whole heartedly loved them. Could I ever trust this person again, I doubt it. He thinks I betrayed him in with things that were told were honest, but he betrayed my trust when he walked away leaving me hanging with no where to go or what to do. The feeling of being used my entire life is what I feel. It makes me sick because u never knew what their true intentions were. See I want & wanted to believe but I don't have the answers I need & always trying to figure it all out on my own has consumed me with the worse.
I believe God has a plan for everyone and maybe his plan didn't include this person in your future because it wouldn't have been what's best for you. If he left you for no good reason,you don't need him! I don't want someone that doesn't want me. You will eventually hate him for causing you so much pain and heartache. I loved a person more than life at one time,but he put me through so much that after a lot of years I learned to hate him. Hang in there and when you can learn to be happy without him,your life will change for the better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Disciple of Darkn... 170,519
Tracy's 10 min Your best friend 1
Fun things to do in Frankfort 32 min Callingyourbluff 11
News Nursing home sued for $155 million (Mar '06) 2 hr AttGen 6
News Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault 2 hr Groot8544 3
jenn wolfe 2 hr mark 7
Hillary Clinton total scumbag 6 hr Impeachment 48
Classmates we have lost (Nov '09) Sun ladyg 631

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages