haha

Lexington, KY

#109 Oct 10, 2012
single wrote:
Im not pumpin it up. I was blessed by god
Yea right lol. Like anyone believes that. All u dumb guys sitting there and adding a few inches on. Just be truthful geez. Do u know how rare a 10 incher is? I doubt u are one of them. Women don't really care anyway about length seeing that the average length of the vagina is less than 6.5 inches even when she is aroused so its pointless to have a big one bc it won't all fit anyway! So u guys who claim to have ones that big are just missing out on half of the feeling u could be having. Thickness matters more bc it's more of a sensation to a woman to be stretched :)
bodyrock

United States

#111 Oct 11, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea right lol. Like anyone believes that. All u dumb guys sitting there and adding a few inches on. Just be truthful geez. Do u know how rare a 10 incher is? I doubt u are one of them. Women don't really care anyway about length seeing that the average length of the vagina is less than 6.5 inches even when she is aroused so its pointless to have a big one bc it won't all fit anyway! So u guys who claim to have ones that big are just missing out on half of the feeling u could be having. Thickness matters more bc it's more of a sensation to a woman to be stretched :)
well I am a10 incher , with a curve an thickness. some guys be lying about what there packing but in my case I have no reason to lie
..... wht do I have to gain
gal

Frankfort, KY

#112 Oct 11, 2012
bodyrock wrote:
<quoted text>well I am a10 incher , with a curve an thickness. some guys be lying about what there packing but in my case I have no reason to lie
..... wht do I have to gain
U tell em BIG boy!
bodyrock

United States

#113 Oct 11, 2012
gal wrote:
<quoted text>U tell em BIG boy!
thanks gal r u white r black I would like to meet r talk to u
gal

Frankfort, KY

#114 Oct 11, 2012
bodyrock wrote:
<quoted text>thanks gal r u white r black I would like to meet r talk to u
I am white. u? you can email me.
bodyrock

United States

#115 Oct 11, 2012
gal wrote:
<quoted text>I am white. u? you can email me.
what's it e mail an do u date blacks an how old r u what u look like
bodyrock

United States

#116 Oct 11, 2012
bodyrock wrote:
<quoted text>what's it e mail an do u date blacks an how old r u what u look like
ment to say what's ur e mail
gal

Frankfort, KY

#117 Oct 11, 2012
bodyrock wrote:
<quoted text>what's it e mail an do u date blacks an how old r u what u look like
we can discuss on email. fun4all30@ymail.com
bodyrock

United States

#118 Oct 11, 2012
gal wrote:
<quoted text>we can discuss on email. fun4all30@ymail.com
how old r u an no disrespect r u a cop I have to ask
gal

Frankfort, KY

#119 Oct 11, 2012
bodyrock wrote:
<quoted text>how old r u an no disrespect r u a cop I have to ask
I am 34 and not a cop or a set up...
bodyrock

United States

#120 Oct 11, 2012
gal wrote:
<quoted text>I am 34 and not a cop or a set up...
ok as soon as I get to a computer I will e mail u, is it possible to get ur number
Star

Louisville, KY

#121 Oct 11, 2012
Wow. That email address is familiar...'She' is all over topix. Lol This one, earlier, and the 'couple wants', as well. Maybe more. Be careful, bodyrock. I would hate to hear that your 11 inches just fell off one day! Lolol
bodyrock

United States

#122 Oct 11, 2012
Star wrote:
Wow. That email address is familiar...'She' is all over topix. Lol This one, earlier, and the 'couple wants', as well. Maybe more. Be careful, bodyrock. I would hate to hear that your 11 inches just fell off one day! Lolol
what u mean she's all over topics
huh

Orlando, FL

#123 Oct 11, 2012
Star wrote:
Wow. That email address is familiar...'She' is all over topix. Lol This one, earlier, and the 'couple wants', as well. Maybe more. Be careful, bodyrock. I would hate to hear that your 11 inches just fell off one day! Lolol
Yes she is. Probably is fake and not even a chic bc I have emailed her before and she never sent pics after she got mine. Prob a dude
Star

Louisville, KY

#124 Oct 11, 2012
Oh never mind. Im not tryin to be a hater. Lol Im incorrect anyway. The email address is familiar, thats all.
Star

Louisville, KY

#125 Oct 11, 2012
Im pretty sure i saw that address somewhere else on here, but Im not gonna waste time searching for it, just to prove a point. Sorry.
Haha

Frankfort, KY

#126 Oct 11, 2012
Big guys over 30 can't hardly get it up, esp if they smoke. I know.
gal

Frankfort, KY

#127 Oct 11, 2012
Star wrote:
Wow. That email address is familiar...'She' is all over topix. Lol This one, earlier, and the 'couple wants', as well. Maybe more. Be careful, bodyrock. I would hate to hear that your 11 inches just fell off one day! Lolol
If your pic had peaked my interest I would have sent you a pic of me. You must have misrepresented yourself (small penis). Surely there is a girl for you on here that would be satisfied with that. NOT ME.
bodyrock

United States

#128 Oct 11, 2012
gal wrote:
<quoted text>If your pic had peaked my interest I would have sent you a pic of me. You must have misrepresented yourself (small penis). Surely there is a girl for you on here that would be satisfied with that. NOT ME.
what about me dear
gal

Frankfort, KY

#130 Oct 11, 2012
bodyrock wrote:
<quoted text>what about me dear
pix?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort is looking for a city motto and a slo... 2 min Town Critic 69
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Mike Duquette 135,722
Dustin Cornwell (Jan '10) 1 hr meeeee 18
pappy van winkle 1 hr Dan 50
buck run 1 hr Miss know it all 22
how long do you have to be married to get alimony (Nov '11) 2 hr Hurt 67
Andrea "Nicki" Coomer gets ANOTHER kid taken away (Jun '11) 3 hr cheeser 42
Who did Brandon Ashur molest? Sun A real mother 6
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]