friendofpaul

Versailles, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2012
watch out ppl, she uses everybody and trys to make ppl think she loves god, paul would be alive today if it wasnt for her drunk nasty butt,did see her company a few days ago, white car at her house, i hope he beats her too
hahaha

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2012
nasty nasty nasty nasty scum trailer trash who stays drunk at cooters.... Paul would be alive today if it wasnt for your nasty ass ways!!!!!!!!!!
Need 2 no

Frankfort, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Which tonya brown or Tanya ? Is it the Paul canay that lives at the barn? If so when did he die? Thanks
Pockalips

Tucker, GA

#5 Dec 21, 2012
I'd say they're talking about Paul Demaree
ugly

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 22, 2012
friendofpaul wrote:
watch out ppl, she uses everybody and trys to make ppl think she loves god, paul would be alive today if it wasnt for her drunk nasty butt,did see her company a few days ago, white car at her house, i hope he beats her too
That's just ugly. Check yo self before you wreck yo self. That poison your sucking on is only killing you.
Buy a clue

United States

#7 Dec 24, 2012
Paul would be alive today if he had not refused to lower his weapon; the only reason he is dead is because he wanted to be. Ever heard of suicide by cop?!
Kaycee friends

Georgetown, KY

#8 Dec 24, 2012
the bitch caused it too happen, she was bring violent with him, tanya is as nasty and low life as they come, and paul was defending himself against the crazy slut.... I hope she rots in hell as well as her kids
its a go

Brandenburg, KY

#9 Dec 25, 2012
Kaycee friends wrote:
the bitch caused it too happen, she was bring violent with him, tanya is as nasty and low life as they come, and paul was defending himself against the crazy slut.... I hope she rots in hell as well as her kids
No one but Paul caused that. HE made his own choices, and now his family has to deal with the consequences. So do the people that know what was happening and did nothing.
Buy a clue

United States

#10 Dec 26, 2012
NO ONE was being violent with Paul when he was shot; and according to the ME's report he didn't have a mark on him that wasn't caused by the police. Tanya on the other hand had to go to the ER for her injuries...multiple contusions,etc.- including a black eye. Yes, this relationship was dysfunctional...on BOTH their parts. Should they ahve stayed away from one another? Certainly. However, Paul was a grown man and if he had not wanted Tanya there that night all he had to do was call the cops or refuse to answer the door when she arrived. Since he didn't do either we can only assume he wanted her there. The fight didn't happen until MUCH later, after they had both had far too much to drink- and ultimately it was Paul's decision not to lie down his weapon that resulted in his death. Tanya was not even in the home when the shots were fired, so how was this her fault?! I realize there are people out there who want someone to blame when they lose a person they care about; but considering how Paul felt about Tanya (regardless of whether those feelings make sense to the rest of us) I do not think he would appreciate all of the hatred that is being aimed at her. His own Mother does not hold her responsible; so who the Hell are you to put this on her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min USA 170,594
News Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault 7 min anan 27
Classmates we have lost (Nov '09) 11 min Benson Valley 633
Hancock Aces Audit 17 min Cilla Childers 11
Hillary Clinton total scumbag 20 min Moving On 68
I was Raised on Country Classics like Roy Acuff... 25 min George Jones 2
You Frankfort MFers F**k Xmas Welcome to the Ju... 28 min shen yun 3

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance