Puppies Puff and Powder charged w/ an...

Puppies Puff and Powder charged w/ animal cruelty!

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

reason

Louisville, KY

#1 May 1, 2012
I have been a customer of pp and powder for many years and have never felt good about the people that work and hang out there. I have heard that the owner has been charged with animal cruelty. This is pitiful if true.
what

Palo Alto, CA

#2 May 2, 2012
wow, i always wondered why my dog was so shakey when i picked him up, i finally took him to petco and he loved it he was actually sitting in te groomers lap until we arrived to pick him up he acted like he didnt want to leave.
my opinion

Louisville, KY

#3 May 2, 2012
I took my dog there for a few times...and NEVER again. He was always very shaky and scared when he got home. And it took days for him to get back to normal. I would drop him off before work and sometimes he wouldn't be done until 4:30 or so. Everytime I went there to pick him up...there were kids running around everywhere and rough looking people. DO NOT TAKE your furry friends there!!!
no

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 May 2, 2012
reason wrote:
I have been a customer of pp and powder for many years and have never felt good about the people that work and hang out there. I have heard that the owner has been charged with animal cruelty. This is pitiful if true.
why did you keep taking your pet back if you never felt good about anybody in there? I'm not taking up for these people by no means, because I know that place is filthy and disgusting. I just don't understand your logic. The only time I was in there ( which was a few years ago) it was completely gross. Kids running around with no shoes, matted hair all over the floor. I don't necessarily think they do that job because they love animals...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Melton 3 min SMH 3
Connie walker (common). 6 min Huh 6
tasha stevens 22 min lilliana 12
WTH Julian Carroll 24 min His Rabi 50
bonnie skufca (Jan '10) 29 min With Friends Like... 13
Julian Carroll helps May cheat 31 min Nsider 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min CCR 165,568

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance