First Prev
of 3
Next Last
truth

Frankfort, KY

#1 Dec 30, 2009
so how did you like that a** whooping from jessica.. why you have to have your sister whitney try to fight your battles for you are you scared.... I wouldnt want to touch either of you i dont want to catch anything from you nasty wh*res....
lol

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Dec 30, 2009
ant that it they have always been like that nasty ass bitches
truth

Frankfort, KY

#3 Dec 30, 2009
lol wrote:
ant that it they have always been like that nasty ass bitches
yeah they are all nasty bitches and aint never going to be anything but hoes
Crabs

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Dec 30, 2009
Leave them hopper girls alone I really like those girls and If I was u I wouldn't mess w Whitney she will whoop some ass so whoever u are IDE step back . Gett whit.
hating season

Frankfort, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2009
Sounds to me like someone jealous.Thats all Frankfort is a bunch of bored horny men and there ugly nag woman on Topix talking bout people they know there man would f*ck.Get over it you haters start worrying bout your own!!!
truth

Frankfort, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2009
and who is scared? aint no one worried bout any of em
why dont ya

Frankfort, KY

#7 Dec 30, 2009
truth wrote:
and who is scared? aint no one worried bout any of em
Evidently you are if your on Topix talking sh*t bout em. Why dont you confront them in person if you have such a big issue?
Crabs

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2009
Whoever the truth is I smell chicken . And like isaid best thing for u to do is leave those hopper girls alone. If u keep runnin ur mouth I'm sure u will find out how tough they are.

Since: Sep 09

Frankfort, KY

#9 Dec 30, 2009
'cuz we go hard on topix.
Crabs

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Dec 30, 2009
Cuz what u talkin bout u go hard on topix
Crabs

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Dec 31, 2009
I know no one else would comment bout my girls . Like I said u don't bother them they don't bother you. So whoever has the name truth on here must have thoughtbout it and decided to step back . That's what u needed to do. Stay strong hopper chics.
Please

Frankfort, KY

#12 Dec 31, 2009
Crabs wrote:
I know no one else would comment bout my girls . Like I said u don't bother them they don't bother you. So whoever has the name truth on here must have thoughtbout it and decided to step back . That's what u needed to do. Stay strong hopper chics.
This is the truth. I see these girls in town, and they ALWAYS have their kids with them and they're all clean and well kept. One of these girls happenes to be my fiance's ex, and she has never even so much as given me a dirty look. These girls have lives, and it sounds to me like OTHERS need to get off topix long enough to get one too!! Did it ever occur to you all that these girls are trying to just make it in this crazy world? Lay off, and go worry about your OWN.
uss

United States

#13 Dec 31, 2009
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the truth. I see these girls in town, and they ALWAYS have their kids with them and they're all clean and well kept. One of these girls happenes to be my fiance's ex, and she has never even so much as given me a dirty look. These girls have lives, and it sounds to me like OTHERS need to get off topix long enough to get one too!! Did it ever occur to you all that these girls are trying to just make it in this crazy world? Lay off, and go worry about your OWN.
Jessica you jus mad cuz you got that ass stomped out..and if you want some more im SURE lindsey wouldnt mind to give it to you...next time well record it and you tube it for the world to see..haha..if you call pulling hair whoopin some ass jessica you got another thing comin hunnyy...we'll be seein you again though believe that!!! and for everyone else dont fuc*in worry bout what we do and when we do it yall bit*hes jus mad cuz yall aint got it like us..HAHA!!! if i was you id hate us too shi* it aint easy bein us!!..but if anyone else got some ol dumb shi* to say get up off topixs and be a grown as* woman/man and come to our faces!! WE LOVE IT!!! till then god bless you pu$$y as* BIT*hes
well

Palo Alto, CA

#14 Dec 31, 2009
i say why dont yall stop fightin and be grown and take care of your kids
frankfort

Frankfort, KY

#15 Dec 31, 2009
amen all three of them,need tolindsey never has hers ciji thanks she the shit but look who she is married too and for the fat ass take a bath
Well

Columbus, OH

#16 Dec 31, 2009
Well first of all i kno lindsey i see her everyday and she takes very good care of her son tht lil boy has watever he wants and culdnt want for nothn!!! And jessica u kno u got ur ass beat so why u on here runnen ur mouth lyke a fu*n pu**y cuz u kno she will make u eat tht curb again bitch.... So get on tha hopper level bitche*!!!
Bigrollo

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Dec 31, 2009
Love and piece girls;
let u kno

Frankfort, KY

#18 Jan 1, 2010
alrenzo williams aka clue is a freakin cracked out wanna be girl beatin bitch cant keep shit real tryin to be a baller bitch pls
u hear me

Columbus, OH

#20 Feb 2, 2010
well for u who would like to know my girl jessica did not get her ass whoop she had a scratch on her face and that was barley noticeable i seen lil lindsey eye and it clearly was split open so for someone who just pulled hair sure did split that eye open and whitney knew her sister was gettin whoop so she wants to kick jessica in the face cuz lindsey head was gettin beat in and she was scared to death to even fight jessica and we all know that none of the hoppers have there kids so stop tryin to make them girls look good cuz frankfort knows the truth so we do need to get it recorded next time and we will see who gets there ass whoop lindsey couldnt make nobody eat the sidewalk she fucked around and got that ass whoop and shes mad so shes maken shit up on topix to try to look good but we all know that lindsey got that ass whoop u thought that eye make up coverd it but we all seen that eye and and they wont run up on my girl like that again cuz next time it will be u fat whore that gets ur face kick and lindsey im pretty sure if u want sum more then u can cum get it like u did last time so u hoppers need to get on grown folk bussiness instead of that half raised shit
dogs 4 life

Columbus, OH

#21 Feb 2, 2010
jessica did not get whoop my peoples was there at charleys and they said that lil girl got what she deserved when she crossed that street ha ha NOBODY LIKES U ANYWAYS LINDSEY IM GLADE U GOT WHOOP AND WOULD PAY HER AGAIN TO WHOOP UR ASS GET OVER IT U GOT UR ASS WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bow for sale 2 min Austin111612 12
jump start pre school 3 min You a Jelly Hater 15
Curtiss Trophy 3 min Brenda 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Mitch Says FU 4,503
swingers in frankfort (May '11) 21 min decent woman 20
Trashy women with trashy thongs (May '13) 22 min decent woman 42
Former deputy gets drug trial separated from th... 27 min FISH SCALE 3
Audit Sheriff’s Office in deficit 1 hr smell 60
Rita Rector and Fry and WHHS Baseball 2 hr mighty oak 69
•••