|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

well wrote:
i was asking if she did ?? sorry
No one except the families of both parties involved and the investigating officers know for sure. Speculation only harms the family. The article in the paper said that the vehicle that struck the boy was parked at the scene. I would hope she didn't just keep going.
oldhabit

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Rock wrote:
As someone who is very close to this situation and who has been there through every difficult decision the mother and father has had to make, I am going to make a few comments. I think I have made 2 other comments on Topix my entire life. So this is odd for me to even be here.

1) for those of you who offer condolences, we thank you from the bottoms of our shattered hearts. If you have never been though this, I pray that you never do. Anyone who has will tell you NOTHING compares to the loss of a child or a young life. It is not the natural progression of life.

2) For you two arguing stats, create another thread--no one cares right now. It doesn't change anything. You are turning the loss of a precious life into a statistic while there are a few decent people here trying to offer encouragement to uplift a mother, father, brother, family, and community devistated ovef a horrific event. Show some class. No one cares about your "intelligence" and ability to Google Search numbers. You want to impress someone? Go somewhere else.

3) Thank you to all the trolls on Topix who have restrained yourselves. I was very shocked to find this thread as decent as it is. That too is a rare find on Topix. Please continue to refrain from names, indefinitely preferred please. If you knew the precious child, the family or had been through this event with us, you know the names and that is all that matters. If you want to comment on this tragedy, in ANY medium or outlet, please be resoectful. If you have a woulda, shoulda or if only comment, keep it to yourself or call a friend. Rise above the belly of the snake and be honorable. Not just in this even, in all. Rise.
4) While the loss if this child is tragic, let's not forget the driver. Regardless of her age or the details and "Internet facts" you think you know, her family and her suffer as well. While the PARENTS of the child does NOT want TO contact with her, does NOT want to hear from her and at this time doesn't want anything to do with her, she should know that we have, we do and will continue to pray for God's grace and strength or you and your family. While our loss is tragic and something she likely cannot relate to or comprehend, nor can we comprehend her suffering.

Keep it decent. Rise above the State Journal and Typical Topix and be responsible and compassionate in your postings. This is someones Son. This is someone's Brother. This is a grandchild, a nephew and to some, the world. This is not a "Boy Killed By SUV" as the State URINAL so delicately put it in their initial article released hours after the accident. Where they added irresponsible details about the scene that served no use. All they cared about was "We had the story first."

I do encourage letters to the editor, owners and advertisers for this bad journalism. The lack of compassion, responsibility (both for the article and their unmoderated comments on their website) is appalling. An editor should be reprimanded for allowing the article to be published.
I'm very sorry for all of this. Me and my family will definitely have all of you in our prayers.
On a other note, you mentioned that you have only posted on Topix a couple of times. Well, we need more people with your intelligence and reason posting more often. Again I am very sorry for everyone involved in this accident.
A friend

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

My heart is broken for this family and for the driver. Unless you have lost a child in an accident or been someone who has accidentally caused a death of a child or anyone for that matter, YOU have NO IDEA what these families and friends of the families are going through and your nonsense comments and stupid questions are appalling!!!! Pray for all those affected in this tragedy!!! It could happen to any of us at any time and you need to put yourself in their shoes as best you can and think about how all of this BS you people have written (the people on here that have no sympathy, only looking for blame and fame)would affect you and your family if it was your child or a friends child or your best friend, or mom or kid or whomever that hit this little angel. All of us who are mothers and fathers know very well children are in accidents, you just can't be there 24/7 and one second can change your life. Think about how this family has to go on without that precious boy and how the woman and her family must face everyday with the guilt of being part of that tragedy. I personally do not think I could go on living if this happened to my child or grandchild or if I hit a child regardless of the way it happened. No ONE WINS here...our town is devestated and in grief for all involved. I am appalled we have so many IDIOTS in this town that have nothing better to do than this crap. This is my first time on topix and I only looked because I was told about so many stupid things being said. It sickens me that some in our community can't just be there in support and prayer.

I am also appalled with the STATE JOURNAL and I will write to them on their bad taste in journalism!!!! Ridiculous and uncalled for on the way this story was related to our town!!! You should be ashamed and I will not buy another paper!!!

My prayers to the family and all those who knew this precious little boy. I know the family and grew up with them through school, they are wonderful people. I had never met the precious little boy but I sure wish I had. However with parents as good as his, I know he was an Angel on Earth!! We never know why these things happen and it is something that answers are never found for. My family lost a young soul and it has been 22 years and we still feel his loss and the pain and the questions we had are still not answered as to why it had to happen...we just go on with our life and try to live like he would have wanted, but our lives have never been and will never be the same and it will be the same for this family. They will need friends and family everyday to remind them they are loved and this is NOT their fault and it was God's will and that he needed that little Angel more so than we did...and he will be looking down and with them all the days of their lives.

My prayers will be forever for this family everday of my life to grant them the strength and faith they will need everyday!!!
A friend

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Meant to say "it was ridiculous and uncalled for the way the State Journal relayed this story to our town."
Frankfort idiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

This is just CRAZY!!!!! Like it has been said in past post it was an ACCIDENT!!! Someone needs to report this post to topix and have it removed!!!!!!!
Katrina J

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Im so sorry to the fam about what happen i was comeing out of the bank today and seen you all go past i am so sad for what you all had to do and i know it was the lil boy i feel so much for the fam i have kids and i would not want that to happen to any fam ever no mom r dad should have to lose the baby . you know you can still talk to him allways and god will take care of him for you and i have been and will keep on praying for you all as well . love from my kids and me go's out to you all and your baby boy
funny

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Are you serious Truthbetold!!! Do you know this woman? you are the stupid bitch!!! She happens to be a minister and lives a very church going life! She absolutely was not texting or on the phone!!!! She damn well did stop you moron!!! people like you will see when judgement day comes is all i can say sweetie!!! All of you on your damn high horses!!! Judgemental pieces of scum is what you are!!! What damn difference does it matter what she drove....simple minded people I tell ya!!! You make me sick along with everyone else that has decided to get on here and make this about something other then what it is! I am so sure the family stands behind you and your slander you fool!!!!
You Cant Fix Stupid

Coxs Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Truthbetold wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard she was texting but that idk so i cany say
I heard you had genital herpes, sold your kid into a child sex ring and prostituted yourself for cigarette money, but I don't know so I can't say.

If you ever wonder why people call you an idiot, it's for stuff like this.
You are the fool

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

funny wrote:
Are you serious Truthbetold!!! Do you know this woman? you are the stupid bitch!!! She happens to be a minister and lives a very church going life! She absolutely was not texting or on the phone!!!! She damn well did stop you moron!!! people like you will see when judgement day comes is all i can say sweetie!!! All of you on your damn high horses!!! Judgemental pieces of scum is what you are!!! What damn difference does it matter what she drove....simple minded people I tell ya!!! You make me sick along with everyone else that has decided to get on here and make this about something other then what it is! I am so sure the family stands behind you and your slander you fool!!!!
Actually she did stop. But not before driving on to her driveway and parking her car.

I live there. I was there. She did not stop untile she drove another 75 yards or so to her house.

So you clearly do not know te FACTS.
LLL

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Please stop all the comments the family has been through enough! I have reported this post and no one responds why because it wasn't any of their family or friends! Im sure I wasn't the only one to do so. So please please stop it doesn't matter who what where when all that matters is Charlie lost his life Saturday and his family buried him yesterday. So please again have some respect for them like you would want for your own family!!!!!! Enough is enough!!!
amazed

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

LLL wrote:
Please stop all the comments the family has been through enough! I have reported this post and no one responds why because it wasn't any of their family or friends! Im sure I wasn't the only one to do so. So please please stop it doesn't matter who what where when all that matters is Charlie lost his life Saturday and his family buried him yesterday. So please again have some respect for them like you would want for your own family!!!!!! Enough is enough!!!
I reported it but nothing was done also.
Traveling Man

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I reported it but nothing was done also.
It might help if you and the other person who posted above would scroll below and read the TERMS OF SERVICE. Topix has the sole authority in deciding what is inappropriate content on this site. Just because you do not agree with the content does not mean it is inappropriate by Topix standards. As is stated in the terms of service, if you are offended by the site, then don't log onto it.

I have many times requested inappropriate posts be removed by topix and they have been. If you are asking for this thread to be removed and it hasn't been, then it doesn't meet Topix standards as to what is inappropriate.

That said, this is a most unfortunate situation for both families involved and my sympathies are extended to all. Frankfort is a small town, like it or not, and a tragedy such as this is going to bring out comments that are offensive to the families. However, we all have our opinions and our opinions are protected by our constitution.
OKAY

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

TO YOU ARE THE FOOL....SHE DOES NOT LIVE THERE SINCE YOU KNOW SO DAMN MUCH!!! YOU ARE JUST PROLY SOME RACIST PIG AND DEFINATELY JUDGEMENTAL!!! IF YOU WERE THERE WHY DIDNT YOU KEEP THE DAMN KIDS OUT OF THE STREET!!!!!!!!!!
amazed

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Traveling Man wrote:
<quoted text>It might help if you and the other person who posted above would scroll below and read the TERMS OF SERVICE. Topix has the sole authority in deciding what is inappropriate content on this site. Just because you do not agree with the content does not mean it is inappropriate by Topix standards. As is stated in the terms of service, if you are offended by the site, then don't log onto it.

I have many times requested inappropriate posts be removed by topix and they have been. If you are asking for this thread to be removed and it hasn't been, then it doesn't meet Topix standards as to what is inappropriate.

That said, this is a most unfortunate situation for both families involved and my sympathies are extended to all. Frankfort is a small town, like it or not, and a tragedy such as this is going to bring out comments that are offensive to the families. However, we all have our opinions and our opinions are protected by our constitution.
If it was your child, you would want it removed.
Traveling Man

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was your child, you would want it removed.
If it was my child, the last thing on my mind at this time would be getting on a computer to read topix. If others told me what was on here, I would think they were most cruel and would question their motives for even telling me.
amazed

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Traveling Man wrote:
<quoted text>If it was my child, the last thing on my mind at this time would be getting on a computer to read topix. If others told me what was on here, I would think they were most cruel and would question their motives for even telling me.
True enough.
You are the fool

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

OKAY wrote:
TO YOU ARE THE FOOL....SHE DOES NOT LIVE THERE SINCE YOU KNOW SO DAMN MUCH!!! YOU ARE JUST PROLY SOME RACIST PIG AND DEFINATELY JUDGEMENTAL!!! IF YOU WERE THERE WHY DIDNT YOU KEEP THE DAMN KIDS OUT OF THE STREET!!!!!!!!!!
Why does any of this make me a racist pig? Who brought up race?

Just mark my words. This is not over.
Name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Pamela Smith, 60 yo
Bubba

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

You are the fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does any of this make me a racist pig? Who brought up race?
Just mark my words. This is not over.
Now this idiot is gonna make this a racist thing to try nd make the bitch liok better. So if she wants to make it racist then the old black bag shouldny have been driving!!!! Stupid bitch gonna sit there nd blame a child?!? Is she serious.. That bitch so stupid that her mother should have snapped her greasy headed non showering asses knexk when she was having her!! U tell them hun.. Thats right it aint over!!! Kills me how she didnt stop asap.. She knew she hit something!!! Y this baby is y i ask.. Then blame the child.. Hope the bitch chokes on a peanut!!
seriously dude

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Who are you to judge this woman, and to call her a old bag that aint nothing but the devil.... Like I have said before in past post this woman is a child and a woman of God, she is my minister, she is some ones mother, daughter, friend, and love one.... So who are you to sit on the other side of this computer hiding behind a fake name and judge her ha. Nobody, if God says this is over guess what it's over. I am sorry for your loss however, you don't have to forgive her because already has.... Guess what " It Was An Accident" everyone is going to have to livew their life and forgive. You have no right to throw stones at her I am going to pray for you, may you find God be blessed
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this idiot is gonna make this a racist thing to try nd make the bitch liok better. So if she wants to make it racist then the old black bag shouldny have been driving!!!! Stupid bitch gonna sit there nd blame a child?!? Is she serious.. That bitch so stupid that her mother should have snapped her greasy headed non showering asses knexk when she was having her!! U tell them hun.. Thats right it aint over!!! Kills me how she didnt stop asap.. She knew she hit something!!! Y this baby is y i ask.. Then blame the child.. Hope the bitch chokes on a peanut!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

125 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll: Opposition to gay marriage waning in Ky. 5 min Disney 15
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Ashley 129,033
affordable roofing (Aug '10) 9 min Run 10
Montaplast (Mar '12) 22 min Blonde Bombschell 44
capitol plaza hotel 1 hr agreed 13
1 Blessing From God 1 hr Daniel 15
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr freak 81,565
Ridiculous Frankfort: The Line at Cookout 17 hr dont u know 36
Police cheif 18 hr aha 20