Mrs. Franklin Co. Pageant

Mrs. Franklin Co. Pageant

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Curious

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Does anyone know who is in this pageant?
not sure

Huntington, IN

#2 Jul 18, 2012
The pagent was held mon......not sure who was in it or who won though.
Curious

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2012
The "Mrs" is tonight from what I understand. I have to work and can not make it and was just curious what ladies were in it.
miss d it

Louisville, KY

#4 Jul 18, 2012
I dont think any of the contestants are married!
shalom

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2012
Where is it held, i cant miss such and event. I wonder if any of them are addicted to pain killer pills.
Wondering

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2012
Krissie hogan won miss franklin county Monday night. There was only 8 people in it
Meme

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 18, 2012
I understand they are having a convict entering tonight's contest...
Jen

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 18, 2012
Meme, I think I know whom your talking about, she is married, and into Zumba, and has spent several different occasions in jail for stealing form former employees, if I not mistaken her last conviction was last year in Lexington, I remember people talking about it last year and I remember seeing it in the Lexington leader, you can go and check it out in the metro page. Her name is Lynn, but she goes by Sophia!!!!!
Seriously

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 18, 2012
Jen wrote:
Meme, I think I know whom your talking about, she is married, and into Zumba, and has spent several different occasions in jail for stealing form former employees, if I not mistaken her last conviction was last year in Lexington, I remember people talking about it last year and I remember seeing it in the Lexington leader, you can go and check it out in the metro page. Her name is Lynn, but she goes by Sophia!!!!!
That's nuts. What's next...Ms. Pee Wee Valley? Orange jumpsuits are the formal attire! And why are those bracelets connected?
spectator

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Ashley's beautiful. Its their lives, if that's something that makes them happy & they really want to do, I say GO FOR IT!! Good luck to her & all the other participants in the pageants!
Where

United States

#12 Jul 19, 2012
Why are the pictures of the Mrs' not on the state journal???
Dont have to watch it

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Jul 19, 2012
First of all... there was an age category for them, so why not enter?! Secondly, this town needs positive role models of ALL ages. If you don't agree with it it, then stay away from the pavillion. Pretty simple.
wondering

United States

#14 Jul 19, 2012
Do we know who is in the pageant? Wondering if I know any of them.
Seriously

United States

#15 Jul 19, 2012
Dont have to watch it wrote:
First of all... there was an age category for them, so why not enter?! Secondly, this town needs positive role models of ALL ages. If you don't agree with it it, then stay away from the pavillion. Pretty simple.
People who have been in jail several times are positive role models? OH, I am sure people will watch it! Are you saying there is an adult category that includes married women? Well, I'm fine with it, but I personally would be embarassed to participate in it and it shouldn't be shocking that some people think it is silly.
crazy

United States

#16 Jul 20, 2012
Its a joke anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chaulk mouth MF's will b loud tonight 1st of da... 30 min waiting 2
Kristina Morales Evil Drug Addict Alcoholic 46 min Tim Childers 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 148,986
Jenny Hurst 6 hr Talk 15
Frankfort hospital 7 hr big papa 27
Recon Group layoffs 7 hr Former 4
Matt bevins fold the cards 7 hr Hang hillary 41

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages