Well2

Frankfort, KY

#66 Oct 4, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not a clue what you are talking about! You think Obama is the world saviour??? He has asked federal contractors to break the law and not send notification letters to employees regarding their employment ending because it would affect his campaign. His administration has lied about everything in Libya to cover up there are still terrorists out there. He wanted everyone to think that once he got Bin Laden it was all over.
Tell me one thing Romney lied about??????
Obama is not a "world savior" but he is a better candidate than Romney hands down.

You asked for one lie? I will give you 27.

www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/fact-check...
Well2

Frankfort, KY

#67 Oct 4, 2012
If you think the death of Bin laden was the end of terrorism then you're an idiot.
Well2

Frankfort, KY

#68 Oct 4, 2012
I have heard you talk about unemployment being over 8% for 3 years plus and how that's never happened before but I didn't once hear you talk about the recession we were hit with which was the worst since the 30s. It's simple economics kid, 8% unemployment is favorable compared to how bad the economy suffered from the collapse. Vote Romney and send more jobs overseas and let's all wait for his secret plans which he will reveal once elected.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#69 Oct 4, 2012
hello wrote:
Ignorant fools didn't you all listen to the debate? Rich Romney wants more free trade with latin america. Now how is that going to help job creation? I bet you dumb racists uneducated, ignorant folks, did not hear that part.
I would ask you the same thing!!! Didn't you listen to the debate? That is not what he said! He wants both the U.S. and Latin American private sectors to expand trade throughout the region with initiatives that not only help American companies do business in Latin America, but also help Latin American companies invest and create jobs in the American market.

That helps us two ways. We sell more American goods to Latin American companies and helps Latin American companies create jobs for OUR people in the US.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#70 Oct 4, 2012
Well2 wrote:
If you think the death of Bin laden was the end of terrorism then you're an idiot.
I DON'T think that at all, but that is exactly what Obama has wanted us to believe. That is why he and his administration tried to cover the killings in Libya!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#71 Oct 4, 2012
Well2 wrote:
I have heard you talk about unemployment being over 8% for 3 years plus and how that's never happened before but I didn't once hear you talk about the recession we were hit with which was the worst since the 30s. It's simple economics kid, 8% unemployment is favorable compared to how bad the economy suffered from the collapse. Vote Romney and send more jobs overseas and let's all wait for his secret plans which he will reveal once elected.
You think Obama has helped the recession?

Romney has absolutely no plans to send jobs overseas. Almost everyone in America thought he laid out his plans very well last night. You must not have paid attention. You need to know the facts before spewing garbage.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#72 Oct 4, 2012
Well2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is not a "world savior" but he is a better candidate than Romney hands down.
You asked for one lie? I will give you 27.
www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/fact-check...
This is the true fact check which gives both sides of the story!!!!
Not a liberal one-sided bunch of crap.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/deba...
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#73 Oct 4, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>and u are fighting against the man that is fighting to keep your snap card snapping and the roof over some of your heads? and the medical insurance for your grandma? wtf?!
You must be one of those people who thinks the government should take care of every aspect of your life. How about getting Americans back to work so they can take care of themselves and their families and not have to live off the government and our tax dollars?
Well2

Frankfort, KY

#74 Oct 4, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the true fact check which gives both sides of the story!!!!
Not a liberal one-sided bunch of crap.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/deba...
HuffPo is pretty liberal. I'm a job creator and at this point I'm sick of trying to pay more taxes to help out my country. If Romney wants to give me tax breaks and majority of The American people are in agreement by electing him then so be it.
I am a Dem

Frankfort, KY

#77 Oct 5, 2012
spray wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you already know this but for thouse who don't the obama phone was complete BS. Didn't happen
Well crap! The people in Cleveland got them. Maybe he's being nice to Ohio so he can win the election. I'm not a "Minority" thou, whatever that is, cause I sure feel like one. LOL
brickhouse

Sarasota, FL

#78 Oct 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>Get your facts straight!

Sen. Harry Reid falsely claimed that 8 million jobs were lost during the Bush administration. To the contrary, there was a net gain of 1 million jobs under President George W. Bush. It's true that more than 8 million jobs were lost as a result of the recent recession — from the job peak to trough — but only about half of those were lost under Bush.

The Nevada Democrat also falsely claimed that Bush turned a projected surplus of $7 trillion over 10 years into a $14 trillion debt. The fact is Bush inherited a $5.7 trillion debt, which became a $10.6 trillon debt.

But Reid's numbers are wildly inaccurate for the Bush administration. BLS data show there was a net increase of nearly 1.1 million jobs — not a job loss — from January 2001 to January 2009.

In the past, some Republicans have blamed Obama for job losses that occurred under Bush, as we have written before. This time, it's a Democrat falsely blaming Bush.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!!
The truth is there have been more total jobs gained under Obama than there were in 8 years of Bush.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#79 Oct 5, 2012
brickhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is there have been more total jobs gained under Obama than there were in 8 years of Bush.
Actually, only 125,000 jobs have been created under Obama thus far and 1 million jobs under President George W. Bush for 2 terms. You also must remember that under Bush unemployment averaged 5.2 and it was not as critical to gain jobs.

Make sure you have your facts straight!
MY OPINION

Frankfort, KY

#80 Oct 5, 2012
Honestly, I think President Obama is bowing out gracefully. He has done the best that he could to help the mess that he inherited as a the leader of this country.They BOTH had good points BUT sometimes you can damage somthing so badly beyond repair that it can never totally be "fixed"...ie; our country as a whole...Everyone needs to stop thinking that some miracle president is going to come along and make things great again. Get right with God and "fix" yourself.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#81 Oct 5, 2012
MY OPINION wrote:
Honestly, I think President Obama is bowing out gracefully. He has done the best that he could to help the mess that he inherited as a the leader of this country.They BOTH had good points BUT sometimes you can damage somthing so badly beyond repair that it can never totally be "fixed"...ie; our country as a whole...Everyone needs to stop thinking that some miracle president is going to come along and make things great again. Get right with God and "fix" yourself.
I don't think a miracle president will come along, but I certainly hope that someone can turn this country around and keep us from sinking into something we can never rise from.

I disagree that Obama has done the best he could to help us. I think he has actually made things much worse. I also disagree he inherited a mess. It certainly was not a rosy scenario, but the economy as a whole was much better under Bush until the last year of his last term in office.

I agree that each of us must work on fixing ourselves, but I also think we need to pray for this country.
Well2

Frankfort, KY

#82 Oct 5, 2012
Are you kidding..you are a complete and utter moron. If the economy collapsed under Bush's last year then YES, Obama did inherit a mess. Go ahead and pray to make things better, let me know how it works.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#83 Oct 5, 2012
Well2 wrote:
Are you kidding..you are a complete and utter moron. If the economy collapsed under Bush's last year then YES, Obama did inherit a mess. Go ahead and pray to make things better, let me know how it works.
I could say the same for you!!!! Your memory obviously fails you! Obama entered the presidency stating he could cut the deficit in half in 4 years. He has added over $6 trillion dollars. He said he would have unemployment below 6%. He hasn't done any of it!!!!

Everyone is getting tired with the liberals blaming everything on Bush! Obama knew what he was getting! In addition, Bush is gone. He is no longer president. It is now Obama and he has had almost 4 years.

You don't believe in prayer??????????
morningglory

Frankfort, KY

#87 Oct 12, 2012
no free phone but my grandma did, which was the original intent! to help those that have Nothing! no landline...for emergencies and to make her dr appointmnts and such. it is so ashamed that the people that abuse the original intent ruin it for everybody! and it gives the program and intent of humanity a bad name! There's got to be a way to weed out the abusers... I was not trying to offend anyone, I just dont get out to socialize much and I just discovered this site, its way cool I can talk to other adults who enjoy debate! I love it. We can argue and disagree without fallin out and fightin , right? I hope.
I am a Dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get your free OBAMA phone as well. Just sayin.
morningglory

Frankfort, KY

#88 Oct 12, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of those people who thinks the government should take care of every aspect of your life. How about getting Americans back to work so they can take care of themselves and their families and not have to live off the government and our tax dollars?
I totally agree with you! people have become trained and conviently lazily dependent on a free ride, honestly, I feel we should shut our borders (temporarily), bring our hero's home(with in reason!) and work together dem's and republcns and indpndnts and fix our problems here First! So many of our children are suffering, it kills me to see and know this!!!
morningglory

Frankfort, KY

#89 Oct 12, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are facts. Open your eyes!!!
Excluding January 2009, the month when Barack Obama was inaugurated, unemployment has stayed above 8 percent, which is longer than under any other administration since the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) started measuring the monthly jobless rate: Over 8 percent for 43 months during Obama compared to a total of 39 months above 8 percent between 1948 and 2008.
Over the course of 50 years, the unemployment rate in the United States was above 8 percent for a total of 3 years and 3 months; under Obama alone, the rate has been above 8 percent for 3 years and 7 months.
Also, no other president presided over three consecutive years of average annual unemployment of more than 8 percent before Obama, according to the BLS data.
When President Barack Obama took office in January 2009, unemployment was 7.8 percent. The next month, it climbed to 8.3 percent and peaked at 10 percent in October 2009. It remained above 9 percent for all of 2010, before falling to 8.9 percent in May 2011, rising again to 9 percent in April, and dropping again to 8.9 percent in November 2011. For all of 2012, the rate has been above 8 percent.
Prior to Obama no president presided over three years of average annual unemployment of 8 percent. The average annual unemployment for 2009 was 9.3 percent, in 2010 it was 9.6 percent and was 8.9 percent in 2011

don't ya think things have to sometimes take there course and eventually the balloons deflat and have to bottom out? well that takes time! there was no quick fix and is still going to be a long slow process, remember history, the great depression?
hello

Sevierville, TN

#90 Nov 10, 2012
Election over folks so get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Bzoink 174,672
Poll shows Melton with 16 pt lead 9 min Out with the old 19
Frankfort Medical Personnel and Their Treatment... 32 min Tim Childers 28
Stealing spare tires 1 hr Miss Bee 6
I don't think Melton has anything to worry about 1 hr ForQuire 340
my 600 lb. life 2 hr lilliana 1
Two girls one guy 6 hr Dr Phil 7

Frankfort Jobs

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages