Best Place To Eat In Frankfort

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HUNGRY

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jul 6, 2010
Looking for a nice place to eat in Frankfort. Clean, Nice, Place.
Good atmosphere and a family Restaurant.
Upset tummy

AOL

#2 Jul 7, 2010
You won`t find that here. Best you drive to Lexington.
OldnWise

Brea, CA

#3 Jul 7, 2010
Johnny Carinos

“USA. It pays to be a failure!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 7, 2010
Depending on the diversity of your pallet, I would have to go with Thai Smile thaismileky.com . Service and food by far best in Frankfort.

Give it shot, you wont be disappointed.
WTF

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jul 7, 2010
Hows about farmers kitchen either side of town!! LOL
glutton

United States

#6 Jul 7, 2010
I'm a fan of Gibby's and Buddy's Pizza. Gatti's Pizza is a good family-friendly place, too.
A little bit down 127 towards Lawrenceburg is Tony's BBQ Barn. They have live bluegrass music every Thursday night and the owner is super-nice and talks to the customers.

“USA. It pays to be a failure!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 7, 2010
WTF wrote:
Hows about farmers kitchen either side of town!! LOL
Ohh yeah!!!! And don't forget the dollar menu at McDonalds's.
WTF

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jul 7, 2010
glutton wrote:
I'm a fan of Gibby's and Buddy's Pizza. Gatti's Pizza is a good family-friendly place, too.
A little bit down 127 towards Lawrenceburg is Tony's BBQ Barn. They have live bluegrass music every Thursday night and the owner is super-nice and talks to the customers.
I heard that the owner of bonnie's place on louisville road also talks to all the patrons very nice and talkative. Joking of course!
DUDE

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jul 7, 2010
Hey just give me a big bagfull of sliders and lots of onion rings and look out!!
blah

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2010
Linneys on east main and office pub and deli is good. Also miguels and la fiesta and rio grande are the best mexi....garcias arandas and casa fiesta are gross...

Since: Aug 09

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jul 23, 2010
Casa Fiesta is DEFINITELY not gross. Yum yum, Rhonda's Special and chips, salsa and queso!! Casa is the best in Frankfort!!!
Yummy

United States

#12 Jul 24, 2010
The kitchen at forks of elkhorn wins hands down, they got the best breakfast within a 60 mile radius. An if you haven't been there an ate a cheese burger then you ain't had a real burger yet.
layla

Canada

#13 Jul 24, 2010
Miguels best place ever
Mr Lee

Frankfort, KY

#14 Jul 24, 2010
China Wok
DQ on 127
Little Hawk on St Clair
Hardy's is nasty
DUDE

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jul 24, 2010
Yummy wrote:
The kitchen at forks of elkhorn wins hands down, they got the best breakfast within a 60 mile radius. An if you haven't been there an ate a cheese burger then you ain't had a real burger yet.
Haven't been out thatway for years but will check it out first chance I get.
SHT

Frankfort, KY

#16 Jul 24, 2010
Ginza, the Japanese place, is my fave in Frankfort. The food is delicious (hibachi and tempura meals are great for the less adventurous eater), the service is good and usually fast, everything is clean, and sitting at the hibachi table is entertaining. They can be pricey for dinner, but you get plenty of good food for the price. For Mexican, La Fiesta Grande "the Mexican Monkey" has the best food in town. The food at Thai Smile is good, but the staff can be rude and basically runs you out of the place at lunch after you have been there ao long. I also like Panera. There brocolli an cheddar soup is sooo delicious.
Loves It

Richmond, KY

#17 Jul 24, 2010
I absolutely love the Candleberry Tea room. They have great, homemade food. Its a beautiful place and the people are great. Their soups and sandwiches are amazing. Loves it!
ralph g mischler

Frankfort, KY

#18 Jul 24, 2010
Long horns
tony the pony

Frankfort, KY

#19 Aug 3, 2010
between my girlfriends legs best snatch in town
Anonymous

Covington, KY

#20 Aug 3, 2010
SHT wrote:
Ginza, the Japanese place, is my fave in Frankfort. The food is delicious (hibachi, sushi and tempura meals are great the real deal! The service is good and usually fast, everything is clean, and sitting at the hibachi table is entertaining. They can be pricey for dinner, but you get plenty of good food for the price. For Mexican, La Fiesta Grande "the Mexican Monkey" has the best food in town. The food at Thai Smile is good, but the staff can be rude and basically runs you out of the place at lunch after you have been there ao long. I also like Panera. There brocolli an cheddar soup is sooo delicious.
I agree...Ginza III is awesome, Frankie knows his stuff. And if you go to Lex; Nagasaki is NOT better than Ginza. But it is good.

Have not eaten at La Fiesta Grande, but will soon, many of my friends say it is great. And they are opening their second location in Lawrenceburg...we are SO excited!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Attorney in Town (Mar '12) 1 min Come on man 36
Asian Buffet, Brighton Park 5 min Cat 10
Theo Allen 18 min 50 in blue 1
Abrams 34 min Abrams 2
Low life 38 min I see u 3
News Frankfort Police Chief Abrams claims Franklin C... 43 min Ur under arrest 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Rebecca 142,363
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages