Vixenlady

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

What can you tell us about this fine young man?
Who are you

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Why u wanna know?
OMFG

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

Can we say...theif, pill head, woman beater, drunk...the list goes on and on...
Vix

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

OMFG, would you happen to know where he hangs out?
Kleen n Dry

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

Woman beater? Never heard that one bout him. Who did he beat?
chevy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

These posts have to be from his x-wife the hoe that is w/russel goins. Russel is one of the biggest pill heads around and he is a theif and his grandmother keeps getting him out of trouble. Nicki and him are just alike. scum scum scum
Nickie Tincher

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Ok .. Chevy I dont know who you think you are but you can post your real name! I'm a hoe, really?? Look I am the x-wife, you can think what you want and if you knew me or the situation you wouldn't be talkin shit!! Really why do you think I would be on TOPIX asking about Jason?? I don't care what he does, who he's with or what he is doing .. And yes I am with Russell .. AND if you knew him you would know that he isn't a pill head or a theif, he works hard for his money & you are just jealous of what he has!! Like I said post your real name or are you scared and have to hide behind some screen name???
marcus stately

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

from what i know. jason is the turd in the punch bowl. nicki is gorgeous. got the raw end of that deal. but, sweety! i have heard your new man is all about the pills...sorry.
LMAO

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

I heard he and Kristy Hornbeck got busted, the night before last for pills. Any one know anything about it?
Just Plain Sad

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

I have known "Nikki and Jason" for at least ten years that is when they came into my life. Nikki was nothing but wonderful to Jason the dream woman really, someone who cooked, cleaned, took care of his daughter and put up with Jason's shit for TOO LONG!!!! HOW dare anyone on here call her any bad name. She does not deserve it....this girl has been through HELL....she deserves the best life has to offer and I hope she gets it.-- Stephanie
bckndaday

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

all i remember is when they were just dating, I think i might have been around mutual friends, who knows, but the only thing i remember bout her is WOW.....rebel flag bikini...mmmmmmmmmmm..yummy... course this was ten,eleven yrs ago....lol
Worker at Johns

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Nickie Tincher wrote:
Ok .. Chevy I dont know who you think you are but you can post your real name! I'm a hoe, really?? Look I am the x-wife, you can think what you want and if you knew me or the situation you wouldn't be talkin shit!! Really why do you think I would be on TOPIX asking about Jason?? I don't care what he does, who he's with or what he is doing .. And yes I am with Russell .. AND if you knew him you would know that he isn't a pill head or a theif, he works hard for his money & you are just jealous of what he has!! Like I said post your real name or are you scared and have to hide behind some screen name???
hey baby girl its your stepmom dont let these stupid people get you down we all know the truth bring my baby girl by the store to see me or you could always come to the house take care baaby love you both
worried about him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

Does any one know if Jason was one of the ones in the "drug round up"... I seen where someone said that on here and I am worried about him. He is my cousin but we don't talk much. Not sure what he's up to these days but I have always known him to be a great guy. I seen him a couple months ago and he seemed to be doing great. If any one has any info please let me know. Meanwhile, I'll continue trying to contact him.
anon

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

he is in jail right now
none of your bizz

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

jason isnt a woman beater! and russel goins is a pill head!!! nikki can do way better. and she needs someone who will actually include her daughter!!!! and she needs to grow up and act like shes an adult and no longer a teenagesr
Sis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Leave the daughter out of it.
Word On The Street

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

I hear he caused a woman with her baby in the car to flip and wreck her car because he was jacked up on pills and ran her off the road! That came from HIS passenger!! This F'ing loser needs to be removed from the gene pool!
what

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

I am not sure if Jason is out of jail yet or not. He has a major pill problem. His brother Scott is now in Jail also. I fill so sorry for there mother. However, she needs to stop enabling them. Tough love is what they need! Nikki and Beth are great ladies! They are good moms. They are xwives with kids. SO, shut the truck up and post sh!t about your family. We all have people in our family that makes mistakes.

Nikki, I don't know your new man but, if he is a pill head dear you don't want to go through that again.
kayla

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

well the truth is jason is in jail i talk to him every day yes he had a problem but who has not he dont beat women his brother is not in jail jason is turing his life around and from what i no about nickie is she is a good mom and dont keep maddie away from jason they had there problems who dont and russell i have heard stuff but every one has roumors who doesnt and most the time they are not true grow up its not high school people normally i would be mature about this because where i work for a lawyers office but i have mad mastakes and stop the drama and post your name and im sure jason would not mind talking to you ..... by the way this is jasons girlfriend.
Wow

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Kayla, I do have to say, that was the most mature post I have probably ever read on here. I grew up with Jason and am aware of issues he has had. Like you said, everyone has their problems. Some worse than others. What you said about Nickie was very true., she is an excellent mother and always allows Jason to see lil bit.

Again, great maturity on your part. You dont see that very often when a new girlfriend speaks of an ex-wife. Im sure everyone involved appreciates it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min curious 123,000
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 12 min lo lo 81,232
The Sherrif's F.U.P.A. 15 min slick rick 2
Campfire Kitchen 15 min RedScarlett70 6
Chinese buffets 19 min true that 8
4thDistrict Magistrate 36 min Donar 341
Larry Perkins getting threads erased 51 min Donar 10
Sheriff Melton are you SCARED??? 53 min Citizen X 56
•••