First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dabney Street

Frankfort, KY

#21 Oct 7, 2012
I live on Dabney Street, just to the left of Brawner, and i completely agree with you about the kids. They love to come down here and start stuff all the time, and we're mostly to ourselves. The parents of all those kids are just as bad, not watching them, not giving a shit, and they act like asses.
my2cents2

Frankfort, KY

#22 Oct 8, 2012
That sounds like a lot of problems! Thanks. It would be nice if the cops cleaned up ALL these neighborhoods, but they seem more interested in ticketing state workers on the EW Connector. It's not like they don't know drugs are being sold and exactly where. They just won't get involved.
Frank-Town Pride

Frankfort, KY

#23 Jan 2, 2016
I live in bellpoint bout my life I love my old home place I'm not kickin on where I came from I still live here moved away for bout 15 years I'm back some changes .a lot of very nice people was here and some r still so there trash people no matter where u go if no 1 likes it here then get a paper there r houses for rent all over Frankfort........GO PANTHERS
Wtf

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Jan 2, 2016
Frank-Town Pride wrote:
I live in bellpoint bout my life I love my old home place I'm not kickin on where I came from I still live here moved away for bout 15 years I'm back some changes .a lot of very nice people was here and some r still so there trash people no matter where u go if no 1 likes it here then get a paper there r houses for rent all over Frankfort........GO PANTHERS
You aren't doing FHS much justice with your terrible grammar, so don't say "Go Panthers" as it makes them look bad if you went to school there.. Hopefully, you dropped out in 6th or 7th grade. Just read your post, dude.. Terrible!!
Town Critic

Shelbyville, KY

#26 Jan 4, 2016
trash wrote:
I looked at houses there and I wouldn't pay for a homeless person to live in that neighborhood. Gross! Run down houses and trashy people.
No it is not. It is an OK place to live. It is not trashy people, its just regular people. There are people who do not have to buy McMansions and have them foreclosed on in a few years. There are people who work blue collar jobs. There are just hard working middle classed people who in this awful society are now considered trashy people.
Town Critic

Shelbyville, KY

#27 Jan 4, 2016
my2cents2 wrote:
That sounds like a lot of problems! Thanks. It would be nice if the cops cleaned up ALL these neighborhoods, but they seem more interested in ticketing state workers on the EW Connector. It's not like they don't know drugs are being sold and exactly where. They just won't get involved.
Perhaps it would be nice if people would look at the reason there is such a drug problem and stop punishing and start treating. Stop thinking you can lock the problem up in jail and it will be done with. Stop thinking it doesn't touch your little lilly white world, because not only are the "trashy" people doing heroin, so are the GOOD people. It is not a problem you can incarcerate, it is not a passing phase, it is an epidemic that touches all of us.
Town Critic

Shelbyville, KY

#28 Jan 4, 2016
spook wrote:
<quoted text>Scum is every where landings,eastmain and south frankfort.People should'nt be judged for where they live!! Oh i heard they use to hang people down by thre dog pound...Frankfort (all) has become a bad place period!!
Racist bigoted scum is everywhere too, as you demonstrate.
Town Critic

Shelbyville, KY

#29 Jan 4, 2016
fur real cuz wrote:
I like it cuz there aint to many blacks down there.
Don't you like black people? What kind of people are down there? White people with no education and no teeth? See, I was trying to defend Bell Pointe and then you come along. This is what Bell Pointe is, sorry, it is just redneck ignorant white people like this one who just posted this hateful message. There are many like this ahole in Bell Pointe, but then Frankfort as a whole is racist and bigoted. Ignorance and white supremacy reigns loud and clear in this town, all the way from Bell Point to Silver Lakes to the Governor's mansion. It is a racist bigoted ignorant backwards town in a racist bigoted ignorant backwards state, so it really doesn't matter does it? You can live by trashy bigots or classy bigots, but anywhere you live in this town you can guarantee you will have bigots as neighbors. Fking stupid hillbillies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte cutter 6 min Debbie 10
Tanglewood protest 50 min Gina 1
Ciara Amey (Jul '16) 52 min The real ciara 23
Phone service at the jail 57 min Fate Petty Jr 24
real names 1 hr Hock 1
Shooting off holmes st 1 hr Angry 109
Hottie with tats (Jun '15) 1 hr Decent Person 12
Frankfort girls 4 hr Town Critic 21
Bethany 5 hr two guesses 9
Judge Wingate & Larry Cleveland 12 hr wtf 44