Comments
61 - 80 of 82 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2012
A Different View

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Jun 15, 2012
 
Just a woman wrote:
Have you ever bothered to ask why she cheated? This is so out of the norm, but sometimes in a marriage that loses it's spark, you may need to understand what exactly went south. I have an open marriage with my husband. We have been married for 25 years and he is 10 years older than me. Our marriage was great for about 15 years, then our sex life started to go sour. Mainly because of his health issues. I still love him very much, he is a good man, and I am a good wife. We want to spend our old age years together, but since I am still young, he and I came to an agreement. He still gives me 90% of what is desired in a good marriage, so the other 10% we work out privately. It works and we are happy. Eventually I guess I'll be at the age when sex isn't a need, and when I get there, we will still have beat the odds and enjoy old age together.
. You have a good husband,I would do the same for my wife in fact I would let her enjoy herself even being still able to do the deed myself if she needed more than me sometimes you get stuck in a routine rut and just need to have a little more excitement
wow

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Jun 15, 2012
 
Just a woman wrote:
Have you ever bothered to ask why she cheated? This is so out of the norm, but sometimes in a marriage that loses it's spark, you may need to understand what exactly went south. I have an open marriage with my husband. We have been married for 25 years and he is 10 years older than me. Our marriage was great for about 15 years, then our sex life started to go sour. Mainly because of his health issues. I still love him very much, he is a good man, and I am a good wife. We want to spend our old age years together, but since I am still young, he and I came to an agreement. He still gives me 90% of what is desired in a good marriage, so the other 10% we work out privately. It works and we are happy. Eventually I guess I'll be at the age when sex isn't a need, and when I get there, we will still have beat the odds and enjoy old age together.
you have dark/black hair?
Old school

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Jun 15, 2012
 
Stand beside her you can work anything out just communicate
hello

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Jun 15, 2012
 
How about grow a pair and get over it an leave her omfg what a great idea
Slick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jun 15, 2012
 
hello wrote:
How about grow a pair and get over it an leave her omfg what a great idea
givin up is to easy if you love her try to make it work
reality check

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Jun 16, 2012
 
How did you all find out your spouses cheated?
whatever55

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Jun 20, 2012
 
leave
The real me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Jun 21, 2012
 
Me wrote:
Women don't cheat if they are getting what they need at home. And, they certainly don't get caught unless they want to. So keep that in mind boys when you are ignoring your woman's needs and only thinking about your own. And when she starts letting you see signs that she's cheating or thinking about cheating, take the hint and step it up before she leaves you for him.
Shouldn't have to take a hint they should be open and talk about what's wrong just sayin
The real me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Jun 21, 2012
 
Me wrote:
<quoted text>
We do talk to you all, you just don't listen
if the woman I love said she had a prob with something I was doin I'd listen and compromise in a heart beat but I've learnd that women like to shut u out or make u guess that shit ain't cool
The real me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Jun 21, 2012
 
Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the women you dated were immature. I talk about what I need and try to fix things. If the guy I'm with doesn't listen, I leave him. But there are a lot of guys out there who only care about their own needs and deserve to be cheated on.
I don't think anyone deserves it stand beside them tell them hay this is what's goin to happen if u don't change don't just jet!
BillH

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Jun 21, 2012
 
Nuh uh wrote:
No, she may have hurt YOU but do not take her children away.
No, they don't. But this person is right--don't take them, because that will make you look like you left the household first. She needs to be the one to leave (WITHOUT the kids).
been there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Jun 21, 2012
 
Heartbreaking
im here

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Jun 21, 2012
 
Ill satisfy you all if your husband's can't.
The real me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Jun 21, 2012
 
Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that before. Still didn't change anything. Next advice?
yea if you kno he really loves you and would give you his last breath go the extra mile
geez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Jun 22, 2012
 
Me wrote:
Women don't cheat if they are getting what they need at home. And, they certainly don't get caught unless they want to. So keep that in mind boys when you are ignoring your woman's needs and only thinking about your own. And when she starts letting you see signs that she's cheating or thinking about cheating, take the hint and step it up before she leaves you for him.
Disagree completely. Relationships and marriages are a two way street. Caring and taking care of the other goes both ways. And two wrongs dont make a right. Maybe he isnt taking care of her because she isnt taking care of him. But if she isnt happy she should either leave, except it or work on fixing the problem. Cheating isnt the answer or giving the illusion she is cheating to whip him into line is not the answer. Same goes for him.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jun 22, 2012
 
Cheating Wife wrote:
I do have proof, i think i should leave her and take my kids and never let her seem them again....
Don't worry about it unless the other fellow got passed the part you used.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jun 22, 2012
 
We often get wrapped up in our daily life doing things that have to be done that we forget the ones we love. So along comes Bobby Bigdick and fills a woman with a big line of shit and tells her all the things women want to hear. Bobby doesn't have to work to make ends meet for your wife and kids. His only concern is what your wife has in her pants. Set some time aside every day and week just for her. Remember, what she wants in life is just as important as what us men want. Us men are so busy making a living we forget the little things.
Interesting

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Jun 22, 2012
 
Us women make a living too. That's no excuse !!
The real me

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Jun 22, 2012
 
Interesting wrote:
Us women make a living too. That's no excuse !!
yes this is true but it seems like the women are the ones that jump the gun in the relationship but I also agree set time for them cause when the kids and everyone else are gone they are supposed to be the ones left standin with you
josh

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Jun 22, 2012
 
i would get some head, ram it down her throat hard!!!! then ask for a divorce after i busted

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you rate Frankfort Police Department 2 hr Dea 18
Those arrested for same thing Miguel was cited for 2 hr Dea 15
Society is so messed up 2 hr question 14
Ridiculous Frankfort: The Line at Cookout 3 hr yep 30
dylan hurst gets 10 years in prison 3 hr Yea right 27
toughest dude in frankfort (Aug '09) 4 hr baldknob 90
Curtis Trophy 4 hr State Worker 1
My family don't want me 4 hr Hey 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Flint hill bandit 128,909
•••
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••