pitbull attacks mailman
mart

Frankfort, KY

#139 Jun 30, 2012
Pitbull hater= handjobs for less we educated nough know 2+2=5 and mart is my name pb hater is oddest name heard
Jon who fukd pb hatrs mom

United States

#140 Jun 30, 2012
pitbull hater wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb. That's all I can say about you & your posts. Let me guess, you didn't even graduate high school.
but I dont have to be educated to know you are an idiot.but hey we all have our own problems.i truly do feel sorry for you.hope you keep living a great life while being a queer posting dumb ass comments because you lack any kind of life outside of your stupid posts.have a great fukn day
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#141 Jun 30, 2012
I don't care what dog bites me. It can be a pitbull, jack russell, chiuahua. I don't care. If it takes a big chunk put of me and I haven't done anything to provoke it, I'm gonna drop kick the thing and put a bullet in it's head. Let the bashing.
pitbull hater

Frankfort, KY

#142 Jun 30, 2012
Jon who fukd pb hatrs mom wrote:
<quoted text>but I dont have to be educated to know you are an idiot.but hey we all have our own problems.i truly do feel sorry for you.hope you keep living a great life while being a queer posting dumb ass comments because you lack any kind of life outside of your stupid posts.have a great fukn day
Do yourself a favor & complete your education.
pitbull hater

Frankfort, KY

#143 Jun 30, 2012
mart wrote:
Pitbull hater= handjobs for less we educated nough know 2+2=5 and mart is my name pb hater is oddest name heard
Wow. Keep breeding killer dogs because it's obviously all you know.
pitbull hater

Frankfort, KY

#144 Jun 30, 2012
If you want to know who the dog belonged to.It was Dooners sister.
The Real Miss Bea

United States

#145 Jun 30, 2012
The Real Miss Bea wrote:
<quoted text> You no good fake slut! I am the real Miss Bea! How dare you try to steal my name?! You need to take your fake lying ass on somewhere! I am having a better day than you will ever have! Now get on outta here!
Bring it on!!!
Let's play pick 3. Guess my numbers???? They are between 0-10.
pitbull hater

Frankfort, KY

#146 Jun 30, 2012
pitbull hater wrote:
If you want to know who the dog belonged to.It was Dooners sister.
For the record, this was not posted by me. I don't know dooner or his sister. This is not the original "pitbull hater." Now round em up & kill em all!
pitbull hater

Frankfort, KY

#148 Jun 30, 2012
pitbull hater wrote:
I'm sorry im Gay and i haven't had cock in along time and its botherin me....i need one in my A$$
I see we have another impostor! As well as another high school drop out! Stay classy on Holmes Street!
The Real Miss Bea

United States

#149 Jun 30, 2012
pitbull hater wrote:
<quoted text>For the record, this was not posted by me. I don't know dooner or his sister. This is not the original "pitbull hater." Now round em up & kill em all!
Same with me. This is twice some dumn f*c&er has taken my name. Just shows they have no imagination. Some times you have to look over stupid because you can't fix it.
pitbull hater

Frankfort, KY

#151 Jun 30, 2012
The Real Miss Bea wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with me. This is twice some dumn f*c&er has taken my name. Just shows they have no imagination. Some times you have to look over stupid because you can't fix it.
I couldn't have said it better, Miss Bea & I agree. You can't fix stupid.
pitbull hater

Frankfort, KY

#153 Jun 30, 2012
pitbull hater wrote:
<quoted text>I love it when you talk dirty
Thornhill offers a GED program.
Peggy Sue

Murfreesboro, TN

#154 Jun 30, 2012
mercy me wrote:
Good God! What was this dog doing on the loose?! That dog will probably be put down. I'm unsure when it comes to pitbulls. I have seen some that are evil and some that are sweet as sugar. I know it has to do with how the owner raises them, but are pitbulls aggressive by nature? That poor mail carrier! He sounds hurt bad! And the dog ripped open the officers boot? Those boots are some thick leather..... can you imagine what the mailman must look like? Mail carriers are wearing shorts right now...... no thick leather protection! This is horrible! People please.... keep your animals on a leash or inside a fenced yard!!!! If that were a child, it would be dead.....
........Bullasan is a 7 year old pittbull!!!...who has lived inside the house with my daughter and son in law and my two grandchildren......he has never attacked anyone!!....he is kept in the back yard with another fence and gate.......there had been two children that came home with my daughter from church wed. nite and they where outside thursday morning playing with Bullasan when one of the visiting children accidently left the gate open.....Bullasan heard someone in the front yard and it was a stranger to him.....he was as he thought protecting the children........he has never hurt anyone.......all you pittbull haters dont judge what you dont know....he was doing what he thought was right!!..protecting his family!!!!!.....we are praying for the postman and hope he will regain all use of his arm.....no one knows the whole situation...so stop judging least you be judged!!!!!!
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#155 Jun 30, 2012
pitbull hater wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't have said it better, Miss Bea & I agree. You can't fix stupid.
You can't fix it but you can shut up with duct tape.
nope

Frankfort, KY

#156 Jun 30, 2012
Peggy Sue wrote:
<quoted text>........Bullasan is a 7 year old pittbull!!!...who has lived inside the house with my daughter and son in law and my two grandchildren......he has never attacked anyone!!....he is kept in the back yard with another fence and gate.......there had been two children that came home with my daughter from church wed. nite and they where outside thursday morning playing with Bullasan when one of the visiting children accidently left the gate open.....Bullasan heard someone in the front yard and it was a stranger to him.....he was as he thought protecting the children........he has never hurt anyone.......all you pittbull haters dont judge what you dont know....he was doing what he thought was right!!..protecting his family!!!!!.....we are praying for the postman and hope he will regain all use of his arm.....no one knows the whole situation...so stop judging least you be judged!!!!!!
I'm sorry but that's no excuse. Pits are an aggressive breed and that demands more responsibility. I'm sorry. I'm a dog lover, too, but I make sure they are in my control 24/7. No ifs ands or buts! My dogs are protective, but they know to bark... not bite. Tell your sob story to that poor mailman.
Peggy Sue

Murfreesboro, TN

#157 Jun 30, 2012
Just me wrote:
I feel that yes we can see that apparently there where some major aggression issues with this dog, and not just because it was a pitbull, it could have easily been a beagle, german shepard, poodle...my point is this...until the laws of kentucky change against the "OWNERS" who harbor these types of animals change, it will continue to happen. People continue to let their dogs run loose in this county and not just here but cities everywhere. The owner should be charged with every charge possiblle under the law right now and my hopes and prayers go out to the mail carrier. This could have been me,you,your child,your mother anyone, so people who continue to have aggressive animals no matter what the breed have got to be held responsible to the fullest limit!!
.....these type of people!!???#^^%^they are good christian people who have had this dog since his birth and he has lived with my 6 year old grandaughter since her birth and my grandson who is 11 now since he was 2!!!!!!!!..visiting children accidently left the back gate open!!!.....BULLSAN heard someone in the front yard and was protecting the children........YOU people have no idea what the real situation was!!!!...all you know is PITTBULL!!!! PTTBULL!!!...well he was raised right and not to be aggresive or a fighting dog......he loves everyone.....but he was surprised by a stranger who was in the yard and was protecting his family!!!!....dont judge what you dont know!!!!!!!!!!
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#158 Jun 30, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry but that's no excuse. Pits are an aggressive breed and that demands more responsibility. I'm sorry. I'm a dog lover, too, but I make sure they are in my control 24/7. No ifs ands or buts! My dogs are protective, but they know to bark... not bite. Tell your sob story to that poor mailman.
I'm like you. If you come in my yard, my dogs will bark until they realize you are not a threat. If I feel you are a threat, I will turn them loose on you and they will protect me.
nope

Frankfort, KY

#159 Jun 30, 2012
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm like you. If you come in my yard, my dogs will bark until they realize you are not a threat. If I feel you are a threat, I will turn them loose on you and they will protect me.
Exactly! The bottom line is the dog attacked a man and hurt him very badly. Pit or not, it was a vicious attack.
nope

Frankfort, KY

#160 Jun 30, 2012
Sorry... but if I had Kujo in my back yard, I'd keep the gate LOCKED so visiting children couldn't let the dog out.
amazed

Frankfort, KY

#161 Jun 30, 2012
nope wrote:
Sorry... but if I had Kujo in my back yard, I'd keep the gate LOCKED so visiting children couldn't let the dog out.
Amen on that one!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shoplifters at the dollartree???? are you serious? (Nov '11) 27 min fuckubitch 69
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pikeville Parent 161,166
fast trax 4 hr Wicked Ride 4
Free Banta 5 4 hr Frankfort 4
begging for money 5 hr Sandi 22
Set John Tabor free 5 hr Feel me Dog 21
omg really 6 hr Wow 28
Shooting off holmes st 21 hr set free 175

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages