pitbull attacks mailman
please sign

United States

#296 Jul 15, 2012
Ok everyone that is against the ban of pit bulls, their is a petition on care2.com called FRANKFORT KY NO BREED SPECIFICATION LEGALIZATION PLEASE find and SIGN THIS AND HELP ALL OF US RESPONSIBLE PIT OWNERS KEEP OUR DOGS!!!
TheFamily

Zionsville, IN

#297 Jul 16, 2012
pitstatistics wrote:
<quoted text>BUMPED TO TOP
Why don't you give this mailman and his family a little respect and stop bumping this rhetoric to the top. Find another way to support your agenda.
pitstatistics

Frankfort, KY

#298 Jul 16, 2012
please sign wrote:
Ok everyone that is against the ban of pit bulls, their is a petition on care2.com called FRANKFORT KY NO BREED SPECIFICATION LEGALIZATION PLEASE find and SIGN THIS AND HELP ALL OF US RESPONSIBLE PIT OWNERS KEEP OUR DOGS!!!
LMFAO
pitstatistics

Frankfort, KY

#299 Jul 16, 2012
TheFamily wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you give this mailman and his family a little respect and stop bumping this rhetoric to the top. Find another way to support your agenda.
Why don't you suck it up, and realize this is not one isolated incident. The reality is that that specific attack is going to galvanize the public against the free roaming of this breed, and unexceptable lacking responsibility of most owners of pitbulls. You want to own a monster, you have to pay up. Its only fair that if your pet maims or kills that you have the ability to compensate.$1,000,000 sounds like a nice number, whay do you thing dumbas?
TheFamily

Zionsville, IN

#300 Jul 16, 2012
pitstatistics wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you suck it up, and realize this is not one isolated incident. The reality is that that specific attack is going to galvanize the public against the free roaming of this breed, and unexceptable lacking responsibility of most owners of pitbulls. You want to own a monster, you have to pay up. Its only fair that if your pet maims or kills that you have the ability to compensate.$1,000,000 sounds like a nice number, whay do you thing dumbas?
Why don't you meet me at my home? You will insult and degrade people on the internet, but I bet 5million to 1 that you wouldn't even show up.

Not one incident? If you consider globally, you are right. It isn't.

You are an ignorant, fear driven, piece of trash. You are an internet tough guy. That's fine, if this EVER makes it to a council meeting, I will be there to bust you in your face for your disrespect and smart mouth. I PROMISE.

Find someone elses family to use, not mine.
pitstatistics

Frankfort, KY

#301 Jul 16, 2012
TheFamily wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you meet me at my home? You will insult and degrade people on the internet, but I bet 5million to 1 that you wouldn't even show up.
Not one incident? If you consider globally, you are right. It isn't.
You are an ignorant, fear driven, piece of trash. You are an internet tough guy. That's fine, if this EVER makes it to a council meeting, I will be there to bust you in your face for your disrespect and smart mouth. I PROMISE.
Find someone elses family to use, not mine.
You are not THE family, and as for showing up,,, you are a retard to think anybody is being a tough guy. YOU ARE THE TRASH, statistics prove it LOL See you at the next meeting hahahahaha

Since: Apr 11

United States

#302 Jul 16, 2012
pitstatistics wrote:
<quoted text>So pit ownwrs tend to be owners that make any dog viscious? lmao. You are morons and don't deserve to have any kind of pet then.
evidently you just aren't educated enough to understand! Sorry for that.

United States

#303 Jul 16, 2012
Average number of People killed in America every year By...

Cigarettes - 440,000
Automobiles - 42,366
Second had smoke - 35,000
Guns- 29,338
Pitt bulls- 3
Which one would you ban?

United States

#304 Jul 16, 2012
Dreamnred wrote:
Average number of People killed in America every year By...

Cigarettes - 440,000
Automobiles - 42,366
Second had smoke - 35,000
Guns- 29,338
Pitt bulls- 3
Which one would you ban?
meant second hand smoke...
Start

Frankfort, KY

#305 Jul 17, 2012
Bethel Lane...they are many that just run lose out there
pitstatistics

Frankfort, KY

#306 Jul 17, 2012
Dreamnred wrote:
<quoted text>
meant second hand smoke...
You don't MEAN sheit, because you don't know sheit but are a POS. lol go play with some razor blades kid.
JustSayin

Zionsville, IN

#307 Jul 17, 2012
pitstatistics wrote:
<quoted text>You don't MEAN sheit, because you don't know sheit but are a POS. lol go play with some razor blades kid.
Your typical response when you are unable to refute the FACTS.

You have an agenda. I get that. However, you have no basis for supporting your agenda. You resort to name calling because you are a child with no world experience or education. Everytime you post some diatribe about pits and it gets proven incorrect, you name call.

You support your agenda because it's about "the kids." However, I showed you solid evidence (I linked it) that 5 kids PER DAY die from abuse and neglect. You callem me names. Why? Oh, because you had no way to prove that care takers of children are a FAR larger threat to children than pit bulls. Yet we aren't taking these "vicious killers" and killing them are we?

You have an agenda. But you lack the intelligence to support it or the ability to refute that I hav presented you with FAR greater issues that you can stand for.

We have had more kids killed in Franklin county as a result of distracted driving in the past 1 year, than we have had die from dog attacks in the last 30 years.

You should focus your energy on a REAL problem my young friend.
pitstatistics

Frankfort, KY

#308 Jul 17, 2012
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your typical response when you are unable to refute the FACTS.
You have an agenda. I get that. However, you have no basis for supporting your agenda. You resort to name calling because you are a child with no world experience or education. Everytime you post some diatribe about pits and it gets proven incorrect, you name call.
You support your agenda because it's about "the kids." However, I showed you solid evidence (I linked it) that 5 kids PER DAY die from abuse and neglect. You callem me names. Why? Oh, because you had no way to prove that care takers of children are a FAR larger threat to children than pit bulls. Yet we aren't taking these "vicious killers" and killing them are we?
You have an agenda. But you lack the intelligence to support it or the ability to refute that I hav presented you with FAR greater issues that you can stand for.
We have had more kids killed in Franklin county as a result of distracted driving in the past 1 year, than we have had die from dog attacks in the last 30 years.
You should focus your energy on a REAL problem my young friend.
Real problem? There are 30 deaths a year minimum from dog attacks and 60% are from pits and rotts. These 2 breeds make up 2 % of canine population in U.S. There are 800,000 dog bites that recieve medical treatment per year, most from 5 breeds and the pits and rotts,,, 60% again. We have a about 80 million (children) in this country as of now and you want to compare a couple of million pits to 80 million children in your statistical analysis? What a screwball. Humans abuse humans, humans are the most self destructive creature on the planet. You want to compare numbers, but you don't know the numbers. So STFU moron.

United States

#309 Jul 17, 2012
This is my last reply to an idiot! My teenagers are more educated than you. Sad. Shame!
pitstatistics

Frankfort, KY

#310 Jul 18, 2012
Dreamnred wrote:
This is my last reply to an idiot! My teenagers are more educated than you. Sad. Shame!
Good, see ya lol
JustSum1

United States

#311 Jul 27, 2012
Kitty wrote:
I can tell you about a dog name Bryan Cox
Kitty...Mr Cox must have really gotten you! I can tell you anything you wanna know!
Death

United States

#312 Jul 28, 2012
pitstatistics wrote:
<quoted text>bumped
I'm going to bump you.:^)
First, please answer a question. What do you do with a neighbor that has a chow running loose and will bite? The dog catcher passes him by like he's not there (dog catcher has family living on our road). He has bit 2 people that I know of, chases the kids, bit a fimaly member but the owner still lets him run loose (owner is scared of him). Have talked to owner, dog catcher and sheriff's office. Damn dog still loose. I know what I would like to do, but he doesn't get on our property. Any suggestions (that's legal)?
Thank you for you time and any imput would be greatly appricated.
Have a wonderful day.
pitstatistics

Frankfort, KY

#313 Jul 28, 2012
If you have evidence the dog has bitten people before, you can file a harboring a viscious animal complaint with Rick Sparks Office, he WILL charge owner and dog will be put down. THAT IS ALL LEGAL. And that is what need s to happen.
pitstatistics

Frankfort, KY

#314 Jul 28, 2012
pitstatistics wrote:
If you have evidence the dog has bitten people before, you can file a harboring a viscious animal complaint with Rick Sparks Office, he WILL charge owner and dog will be put down. THAT IS ALL LEGAL. And that is what need s to happen.
bumped
pitstatistics

Frankfort, KY

#316 Jul 30, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
was there a pittbull attack on a mailman here in frankfort recently? anyone know the details if this is true?
bumped

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Davey 138,111
cute guy at valvoline 42 min jwhoney 1
eric griffin 56 min capcity 4
What happened at Fort Boone apartments tonight 57 min heroin kills 3
Ryan "Dash" Hockensmith 2 hr dash 4
help, I need an opinion. 2 hr Really 28
Delbert Ethington (Aug '14) 3 hr Bookkeeper 80
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]